Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook (4637 Views)

NIGERIA: Abike Dabiri-erewa Biography And Profile / Ibrahim Mustafa Magu Biography And Profile / Aisha Jummai Al-hassan Biography And Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Mbeki: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2010
Currently Running For
[b]Office:[/b]President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Detailed Info

[b]Website:[/b]http://www.voteibb.orgBirthday:August 17, 1941
[b]Hometown:[/b]Minna Niger State
[b]Political Views:[/b]Liberal
[b]Religious Views:[/b]Muslim
[b]Activities:[/b]Sports,Exercise,Reading Interests:Tennis, Spending time with my family and friends.
[b]Favorite Music:[/b]Jazz,Opera,Classical, Afro-beats
[b]Favorite Quotations:[/b]The sacrifices we made were selfless. The options we offered were patriotic while the paths we chose were well thought out."

The riders in a race do not stop short when they reach the goal. There is a little finishing canter before coming to a standstill. There is time to hear the kind voices of friends and say to ourselves, 'The work is done'. But just as one says that, the answer comes, 'The race is over but the work is never done while the power to work remains, '. For to live is to function. That is all there is to living.

Oliver Wendel Holmes

It is not the critic who counts; nor the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotion; who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumphs of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt 1910

About Me:[/b]Nigerian; President 1985 – 1993. The first military figure in that role to adopt the title of President
Facebook Page:http://www.facebook.com/voteibb
Contact Info

[b]Phone:
(234) 70852325470Cellsad234) 706052453
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by invisible2(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2010
May God punish him as he quotes great sayings while stealing from those he was meant to save. The most corrupt Nigerian president.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by stiyke(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2010
Thats interesting,

I hope Facebook isnt a good judge of popularity cause if it is, its a pity for IBB, he has been on facebook for at least 7 days and his fans are just too small 175 only, compared to GEJ who hit 65,000 in just a week.
We will see if the elections will yield same result.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Mbeki: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2010
IBB has lost popularity and it's a pity he doesn't know this yet. The other day it was Youtube, now facebook. Even young Nigerians that were not born during his time knows him as an evil man that should be avoided, Y is he wasting his time? He should go a wait for his judgement day!
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by redsun(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2010
who but a villain or complete an imbe-cile will be a fan of a retarded villain like IBB, This a changing world,the people that remain stupid are the very ignorant ones or the senseless and greedy scumbags,i.e nigerian politicians and their supporters.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by aieromon(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2010
Excercise in futility. . . . bloody retard angry angry
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Sharonf(f): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MY PEOPLE LET US WRITE THESE THINGS ON HIS FACEBOOK WALL, SO HE AND HIS CRONIES CAN READ THEM. I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN MINE THOUGH THEY WERE DELETED I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE.

[size=25pt]WRITE ON HIS WALL AND STATUS COMMENTS.[/size]
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Lawalemi(m): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2010
Demon don't rest, always looking for hosts!
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by naso2(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
Sharon_f:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MY PEOPLE LET US WRITE THESE THINGS ON HIS FACEBOOK WALL, SO HE AND HIS CRONIES CAN READ THEM. I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN MINE THOUGH THEY WERE DELETED I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE.
[size=25pt]WRITE ON HIS WALL AND STATUS COMMENTS.[/size]

Are you serious ?
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by stiyke(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2010
na_so:

Are you serious ?

Yes i also wrote on his website
Go to his website you will see a form to fill to tell him he is a Retard!
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Mbeki: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
IBB should obey the traffic light
saw this on his twitter page
Tune in tomorrow to AIT to see me at 10:00 AM on “Focus”, and 3:00 PM on “Matters Arising”. Thank you all for your continued support.

Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by SkyBlue1: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
To be honest I think we really need to reflect on the fact that the only Nigerian presidential aspirant that seems to be working to campaign for the votes of the ordinary person is IBB. Honestly speaking what on earth does that say about our democracy? Do the other aspirants simply intend to rig and hence no need to guage public opinion? I don't think we should be giving out our vote for free and to be honest if IBB is the only person that would actually bother to fight for votes and actually attempt to discuss the issues (however shocking that sounds) staged or not, I would have no other choice than to consider him, its as simple as that. Where are all the so called "progressive" candidates? Only two people have taken campaigning seriously, IBB and Donald Duke (and IBB seems to be doing a much better job of it I might add). They are both PDP. Where is AC? Where are the other parties? Where is the so called "mega party" that would provide tough opposition? Where is the so called opposition? How dire and pitiful indeed.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
Sky Blue:

To be honest I think we really need to reflect on the fact that the only Nigerian presidential aspirant that seems to be working to campaign for the votes of the ordinary person is IBB. Honestly speaking what on earth does that say about our democracy? Do the other aspirants simply intend to rig and hence no need to guage public opinion? I don't think we should be giving out our vote for free and to be honest if IBB is the only person that would actually bother to fight for votes and actually attempt to discuss the issues (however shocking that sounds) staged or not, I would have no other choice than to consider him, its as simple as that. Where are all the so called "progressive" candidates? Only two people have taken campaigning seriously, IBB and Donald Duke (and IBB seems to be doing a much better job of it I might add). They are both PDP. Where is AC? Where are the other parties? Where is the so called "mega party" that would provide tough opposition? Where is the so called opposition? How dire and pitiful indeed.

Do Nigerian aspirants ever worry about the vote?
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by SkyBlue1: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Do Nigerian aspirants ever worry about the vote?

That is not the point. Put the normal Nigerian scepticism and cynicism aside for a moment and read the post again.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by jamace(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
The riders in a race do not stop short when they reach the goal. There is a little finishing canter before coming to a standstill. There is time to hear the kind voices of friends and say to ourselves, 'The work is done'. But just as one says that, the answer comes, 'The race is over but the work is never done while the power to work remains, '. For to live is to function. That is all there is to living.

So, must IBB function as president only while living? This is a  useless ambition. And that is the more reason while he will fail. He should know that he can function well in other areas since he has failed leadership test already.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by naso2(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
Sky Blue:

Seeeking whose votes? oh you believe if IBB has the option to rig, he will not do so? besides who told you he doesnt have that planned too? And what is IBB saying that we dont already know?

Many other aspirants within the PDP know that if Jonathan throws his hat in the ring, then they stand no chance. IBB on the other hand believes the zoning theory and his miilitary connections place him well to challenge Jonathan.

BTW Shekarau is talking and Buhari too is doing same, yes maybe IBB is more visible as only a fraction of his loot will give him the visibility he needs through a corrupted media. Others dont have his kind of money to do that. When GEJ declares we will then see the picture clearer.

I would rather vote for someone whose name is not even on the ballot paper than consider an IBB (even if he talks from now till eternity) who will finally nail the   coffin of this country.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by SkyBlue1: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2010
na_so:

Seeeking whose votes? oh you believe if IBB has the option to rig, he will not do so? besides who told you he doesnt have that planned too? And what is IBB saying that we dont already know?

Many other aspirants within the PDP know that if Jonathan throws his hat in the ring, then they stand no chance. IBB on the other hand believes the zoning theory and his miilitary connections place him well to challenge Jonathan.

BTW Shekarau is talking and Buhari too is doing same, yes maybe IBB is more visible as only a fraction of his loot will give him the visibility he needs through a corrupted media. Others dont have his kind of money to do that. When GEJ declares we will then see the picture clearer.

I would rather vote for someone whose name is not even on the ballot paper than consider an IBB (even if he talks from now till eternity) who will finally nail the   coffin of this country.

As normal with nairaland you are more concerned about making a point than reading what is being posted. These so called progressives that love the people so much and want to save the country from the precipice, where are they? Where are these lone warriors calling out to the people in the desert? The opposition that would save us all from the wretched hands of the PDP where are they? We are less than six months away from an election and you are talking about wiaiting for candidates to declare their intention? Why mention Jonathan? Is PDP the only party in Nigeria? Where are all the so called progressives and why are they not working to get the votes of the people? I repeat, at this rate if no one actually bothers to try to woo the people and only IBB does so, then who gives any one the 'moral right' to condemn anybody who chooses to vote for IBB? What nonsense. Where is everybody? Apart from IBB and Donald Duke who else is campaigning for votes and attempting a dialogue with the people? Who are the AC presidential apirants? ANPP nko? what about the other parties? So please read before you respond and spare me the unecessary rant
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
Mbeki:

IBB has lost popularity and it's a pity[b] he doesn't know this yet[/b]. The other day it was Youtube, now facebook. Even young Nigerians that were not born during his time knows him as an evil man that should be avoided, Y is he wasting his time? He should go a wait for his judgement day!

Are you certain he doesn't know this yet? The man is busy using his popularity to his advantage in this and you somehow believe he has no clue? He knows what is going on YouTube, in the news, on face book . . . I mean the media seems obsessed with reporting on him(good or bad) and somehow you think he does not know how popular he is?

That we believe many think him evil does not necessarily mean he cannot win. He seems to be the one candidate whose name it out in the faces of the people, like on a daily basis. If this were a popularity contest, he would have won by now. We need to be careful not to underestimate him please. That this man has continued to make himself relevant for this long in Nigerian politics makes me fear he might in the end be able to pay his way or even win this election since the opposition, if any, remains weak/non-existent.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Sharonf(f): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

If this were a popularity contest, he would have won by now.

But it isn't. This is NOT a popularity contest.

Please relevance or popularity DOES NOT replace good leadership. If he is the only candidate in the next election, does that mean that we should go and vote en masse just because we want to exercise our vote?
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by MyJoe: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
na_so:

If Babangida runs against a cow I will queue patiently and cast my vote for the cow.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Kobojunkie: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
Sharon_f:

But it isn't. This is NOT a popularity contest.
Please relevance or popularity DOES NOT replace good leadership. If he is the only candidate in the next election, does that mean that we should go and vote en masse just because we want to exercise our vote?
Granted it is not a popularity contest, but we are speaking of Nigeria right?
Good leadership is great but do Nigerians really want that? People have generally voted en masse for candidates without having a deep understanding of what the candidate stands for. I am not asking them to do what they already do.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Solomon227(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2010
I cant wait to defend my final project and launch my attacks on the evil genius. My happiness is dat all odds are against him. In a doctored election he will loose, he is not even going to win in a free election and if he did, GEJ can annul it bringing up an 'excuse' like he did in 1993. From what I can see so far the election is going to b a straight one btw GEJ and Buhari. GEJ (though not d best for many of us) but many just want to vote out the 'killer' called IBB. But my fear is Buhari is gaining from all this and if votes are counted Buhari will win his normal huge folllowership in the North, then also gain protest votes from ATIKU and IBB supporters. Anyhow I dont ave any problem against Buhari presidency once its not the gap-toothed flesh eating Vampire, IBB u will start feeling me in 2 weeks time
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by oderemo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2010
IBB u will start feeling me in 2 weeks time
old boi, you got venom oh.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by philip0906(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2010
MyJoe:

If Babangida runs against a cow I will queue patiently and cast my vote for the cow.
Father!!! na so e serious reach? grin grin
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by MyJoe: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2010
^^^ Yes o! It will be a vote against the vampire. grin
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2010
Mbeki:

IBB has lost popularity and it's a pity he doesn't know this yet. The other day it was Youtube, now facebook. Even young Nigerians that were not born during his time knows him as an evil man that should be avoided, Y is he wasting his time? He should go a wait for his judgement day!
my dear, I tire ooo
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Sagamite(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2010
na_so:

Thank you for this brilliant response.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by Mbeki: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2010
How many Nigerians has a voters registration card?
How many will not convert the election day to a holiday?
How many will go to the polling booth and wait for the votes to be counted?
How many will use the camera in their cell phones to cover what will be happening in the polling booth no matter how brief?
How many has demanded for an emergency line to call in case of electoral violence or malpractice in any part of the country?

Less than six months to go, no registration yet!Should we be expecting a miracle election?

All these loopholes are what people like ibb will key into,
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2010
THE PHONE NOS. STATED ARE NOT CORRECT. THEY 12 & 10 DIGITS.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I WILL LIKE TO TALK TO I B B.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by slap1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2010
Why are you guys having a headache? IBB will not win a free and fair election, neither can he bribe or rig his way through as things stand. What baffles me is that he is blind to these facts.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by tkb417(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2010
im gonna buy another sim today and ill call that number and rain plenty curses on whoever picks the fone

ill destroy the sim immediately b4 the man starts thinking of killing me

bloody murderer, oleeeee, bastard wants to return 9ja back to penury

now awon boiz can afford range rovers, houses in good places, oloshi wants to come back and ruin everythn

u will die b4 election time or u lose, u protest, ure picked up , sent to prison and poisoned like they did to MKO

na me and u for this country.
Re: Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook by slap1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2010
tkb417:

im gonna buy another sim today and ill call that number and rain plenty curses on whoever picks the fone

ill destroy the sim immediately b4 the man starts thinking of killing me

bloody murderer, oleeeee, naughty person wants to return 9ja back to penury

now awon boiz can afford range rovers, houses in good places, oloshi wants to come back and ruin everythn

u will die b4 election time or u lose, u protest, ure picked up , sent to prison and poisoned like they did to MKO

na me and u for this country.
Can't help laughing at the bolded. Odi egwu o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Zoning Holding Nigeria Back? / Very Interesting: America's Secret Files On Ojukwu. / On-going FG Rehab Of Enugu - Onitsha Highway (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.