Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security (39085 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Iziquiel(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
new2012:

It's not abt the present or past or future government, Its abt the country we call our own...

When and if u do grow up, you'll know what matters.
Yeah! I see you were born post 2015(Toddler). The country now matters to you all of a sudden, Keep deceiving yourself. I hope you don't fall into the hands of these corrupt Judges when you grow up.
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by jamace(m): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:
No retreat no surrender.. PDP is desperate enough to try to stage a counter move (swearing in the compromised election tribunal judges pre arranged for them by the "forgetful" one.. lipsrsealed) , this move will forestall that...

What PDP can't get on FEBUHARI, no compromised judge will use backdoor gift to them.... na battle to finish..

He should just not refund Wike & PDP.... it's now his entitlement, he has suffered for it... He should enjoy it...

P.S... keep dying in my mentions, una go cry BLOOD.. cool

EFCC Files Fraud Charges against CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar ……..https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/02/03/efcc-files-fraud-charges-against-cct-chairman-danladi-umar/

This case is over a one year now. Why has Buhari not suspended the CCT Chairman? Because of Buhari's nepotism, of course

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Racoon(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
Racoon:
Buhari tyranny still on display.Thought VP Osinbajo said Buhari was not aware of the CJN ordeal.Suddenly he was swearing a substantive surrogate.Don't worry one good/bad turn deserves another
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Iziquiel:

Yeah! I see you were born post 2015(Toddler). The country now matters to you all of a sudden, Keep deceiving yourself. I hope you don't fall into the hands of these corrupt Judges when you grow up.

It's all abt comparing a terrible government with another terrible government.. Why do u think the other govt got ousted? If he did well, he would have remained there.

Dudeျ, there's absolutely no need to continue this conversation with you, you're not capable of thinking.

Kudos!
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Iziquiel(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
new2012:

It's all abt comparing a terrible government with another terrible government.. Why do u think the other govt got ousted? If he did well, he would have remained there.

Dudeျ, there's absolutely no need to continue this conversation with you, you're not capable of thinking.

Kudos!
Like I said earlier, it's either you were born post 2015 or you just started making use of your brains. Did you vote against the last administration because of those anomalies? You are here crying me an ocean when you should have asked the suspended CJN to step aside pending the conclusion of the investigation on his asset declaration and for the fact that he admitted to the crime. If you had a functional brain, You would have asked yourself why Onnoghen postponed the NJC meeting indefinitely and why he tried to get a judgement from the High Court to stop his trial at the CCT.
Buffoon!
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by naijaking1: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
That's called house arrest. They would probably hold him, torture him, and deal with him until he issues a statement thanking Buhari for the opportunity to have served, and begging him for forgiveness. Then Buhari will use those statements as validation of his "kindness"

Ojukwu would simply say; Good morning, Cross Rivers!
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by SirBunky85(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is this how democracy is practiced in sane climes? Already guilty when the case in still in court.

Nigeria will never change.. did he say he was running away?
why did he postpone indefinitely the 88th meeting of the NJC without any reason?the Njc was supposed to have suspended him but he stylishly postponed the meeting on the advice of his paymasters,now all u gullible folks are crying foul cuz,he has bn outsmarted
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by SirBunky85(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2019
modath:

Abegiii.... you know in saner climes, the CJN will "forget" to declare his assets as prescribed by law and first thing won't be resignation?

1. Opposition Politicians will encourage him to continue to buy black market injuction to frustrate the course of justice?

2. He will postpone NJC sitting indefinitely to avoid the appropriate measures to be taken?

Go sit on a bed of rusty nails with the democracy BS!
Iranu, y'all remember democracy after shitting for inside church... saner climes ko, go and play with sand. cool
na u just fit all dese hypocrites shouting saner climes. imagine crying foul cuz u've bn beaten to ur own mischievous game.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by SirBunky85(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2019
Plus10:

Say no to corrupt gandollar...mtchwww
very stupid comparison.so,u are now comparing number one jurist who is supposed to be our last hope of getting justice to a mere politician (crook)who has little or no integrity to protect abi?una gullibility no get imitation
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Iziquiel:

Like I said earlier, it's either you were born post 2015 or you just started making use of your brains. Did you vote against the last administration because of those anomalies? You are here crying me an ocean when you should have asked the suspended CJN to step aside pending the conclusion of the investigation on his asset declaration and for the fact that he admitted to the crime. If you had a functional brain, You would have asked yourself why Onnoghen postponed the NJC meeting indefinitely and why he tried to get a judgement from the High Court to stop his trial at the CCT.
Buffoon!

If you're ready to debate without being devilishly apologetic and without sinking into childish vituperation.

First, the CCT is headed by someone with corrupt accusations..he has a case since early 2018, he wasn't asked to step down and yet presided over another person's ouster whose case is about 2 weeks old.

Secondly, why the haste by the govt. 3 weeks ago Osibanjo claim his boss is not aware and less than a 4days ago, the CJN got suspended by someone no aware he has a case , if that ain't suspicious to you.. Then nothing ever will!

Finally there are laid down ways of ousting same man as documented in the constitution, illegal jumping the gun and swapping words like 'suspension', 'remove' is seriously misleading and completely fraudulent. Same man main who honoured CCTs recommendation has rejected several high courts in Nigeria and even the ECOWAS court.

See the fingerprints are on the wall, but no one can help you if you're unable to see it.

Corruption can't be rooted out by corruption, it never works that way.

"When they came for the Jews, I kept quiet because I was not a Jew..." Find the complete quote and appraise yourself, you might be enjoying the moment, laughing and arguing it, will u do the same when it hit home? Time shall tell.
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Iziquiel(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
new2012:

If you're ready to debate without being devilishly apologetic and without sinking into childish vituperation.

First, the CCT is headed by someone with corrupt accusations..he has a case since early 2018, he wasn't asked to step down and yet presided over another person's ouster whose case is about 2 weeks old.

Secondly, why the haste by the govt. 3 weeks ago Osibanjo claim his boss is not aware and less than a 4days ago, the CJN got suspended by someone no aware he has a case , if that ain't suspicious to you.. Then nothing ever will!

Finally there are laid down ways of ousting same man as documented in the constitution, illegal jumping the gun and swapping words like 'suspension', 'remove' is seriously misleading and completely fraudulent. Same man main who honoured CCTs recommendation has rejected several high courts in Nigeria and even the ECOWAS court.

See the fingerprints are on the wall, but no one can help you if you're unable to see it.

Corruption can't be rooted out by corruption, it never works that way.

"When they came for the Jews, I kept quiet because I was not a Jew..." Find the complete quote and appraise yourself, you might be enjoying the moment, laughing and arguing it, will u do the same when it hit home? Time shall tell.
Bla Bla Bla.... Who is sinking into childish vutepuration?
Danladi Umar was acquitted in 2016 on those same charges Keyamo filed against him in 2018, go back and do your research before you quote me again.
Between the CCT chairman who was alleged to have received bribe and Onnoghen who admitted himself that he forgot to declare those domiciliary accounts as the Chief Custodian of our Constitution, who should step aside? Do you tell some of corrupt police officers not to arrest any suspected thief because they themselves are corrupt?
Secondly, that you were not aware of an incident that occurred in the morning doesn't mean you shouldn't be aware this afternoon. PMB not being aware of the case against Onnoghen but suspended him two days ago is a non-issue. I don't care if the action was politically driven or not, what my concerns me is the crime committed by the Suspended CJN. I don't care about the timing because there will never be a perfect time to ask him to step down as there's no law that's stipulates when and when not to arrest a criminal.
You know what? Isn't it funny that you and your ilks bullied Kemi Adeosun into resigning but are now urging the criminal Justice to keep occupying his position despite the fact he has admitted to the committing the crime?
The parable on the Jew thing is on you, you were among those who shouted to the heavens that Adeosun must go but you are singing a different song, quoting the constitution(law) that you don't know anything about.
The coming days would determine if PMB acted wrongly or did the right thing when the matter goes to court.
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by GospelAkede: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Iziquiel:

Bla Bla Bla.... Who is sinking into childish vutepuration?
Danladi Umar was acquitted in 2016 on those same charges Keyamo filed against him in 2018, go back and do your research before you quote me again.
Between the CCT chairman who was alleged to have received bribe and Onnoghen who admitted himself that he forgot to declare those domiciliary accounts as the Chief Custodian of our Constitution, who should step aside? Do you tell some of corrupt police officers not to arrest any suspected thief because they themselves are corrupt?
Secondly, that you were not aware of an incident that occurred in the morning doesn't mean you shouldn't be aware this afternoon. PMB not being aware of the case against Onnoghen but suspended him two days ago is a non-issue. I don't care if the action was politically driven or not, what my concerns me is the crime committed by the Suspended CJN. I don't care about the timing because there will never be a perfect time to ask him to step down as there's no law that's stipulates when and when not to arrest a criminal.
You know what? Isn't it funny that you and your ilks bullied Kemi Adeosun into resigning but are now urging the criminal Justice to keep occupying his position despite the fact he has admitted to the committing the crime?
The parable on the Jew thing is on you, you were among those who shouted to the heavens that Adeosun must go but you are singing a different song, quoting the constitution(law) that you don't know anything about.
The coming days would determine if PMB acted wrongly or did the right thing when the matter goes to court.

Just so u know, anybody against a faulty action didn't support a previous faulty action.. Anybody not supporting ur silly snide remarks isn't against your beloved party.

Don't be childish, because I felt buharis action against the CJN is bad didn't mean I attacked or not attack Adeosun, there is no connection between both line of argument.. Grow some balls and face issues squarely like a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo / Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates / President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.