Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security (39084 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by middlebelter(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:

Abegiii.... you know in saner climes, the CJN will "forget" to declare his assets as prescribed by law and first thing won't be resignation?

1. Opposition Politicians will encourage him to continue to buy black market injuction to frustrate the course of justice?

2. He will postpone NJC sitting indefinitely to avoid the appropriate measures to be taken?

Go sit on a bed of rusty nails with the democracy BS!
Iranu, y'all remember democracy after shitting for inside church... saner climes ko, go and play with sand. cool

Don't worry, keep ignoring due process in the name of politics,a time coming and that very soon, we all start regretting giving Buhari a chance to ruin our institutions. Now imagine the National Assembly impeaching him without following due process? What do you think will happen? Chaos?

When you ignore one of the basic tenants of democracy;the principle of separation of power, you are inviting nothing but crisis. We already have enough in our hands as a country.

Two wrongs does not make a right. If he creates crisis by arrogating to himself the power he does not have it is an impeachable offence. Perhaps he's working on fulfilling making Nigeria a failed state to prediction?
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Jolite(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
God Bless Buhari

Say No To Corrupt Judiciary.
You are a blessing to your family, for sitting on the truth, please grant my request as i wish to be ur friend. thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by modath(f): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
agabaI23:
grin grin
I do.
I know your stand.
I am just wondering if anything will ever happen to change your stand?

When you change yours. wink
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by auwal83(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
bishopkay:

When you have some sense, then you can mention me for a reasonable discourse as anything I tell you now would be like casting pearls to swine of which you are the swine in this context. Bye
Right. I maintain that if you voted for Buhari in 2015 but now realise that he is a mess then you are the biggest mess yourself. It is that simple.
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Nnannapat(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:
No retreat no surrender.. PDP is desperate enough to try to stage a counter move (swearing in the compromised election tribunal judges pre arranged for them by the "forgetful" one.. lipsrsealed) , this move will forestall that...

What PDP can't get on FEBUHARI, no compromised judge will use backdoor gift to them.... na battle to finish..

He should just not refund Wike & PDP.... it's now his entitlement, he has suffered for it... He should enjoy it...

P.S... keep dying in my mentions, una go cry BLOOD.. cool
You are into online business and wishes to see it prosper, yet you are this partisan. Yes, Buhari will win and finish his tenure after 4 years, but with the way you guys are going about this Buhari hero worship, you might end up creating tons of unnecessary enemies.

Irrespective of party affiliation, we are still Nigerian youths and are bound by one thing, "desire to succeed". Buhari presidency is not the end of Nigeria.
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by agabaI23(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:

When you change yours. wink
Mine is not cast on stone walahi. Nigeria first before any ffucking allegiance. I don't even have any party card.

Wee done oo
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by ejimatic: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
new2012:

OK assuming all you've said is right... Because GEJ did it. Should Buhari follow his footstep? I thought Buhari was supposed to right GEJs wrongs?
noted
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by modath(f): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
agabaI23:
Mine is not cast on stone walahi. Nigeria first before any ffucking allegiance. I don't even have any party card.

Wee done oo

You sef know your nose is growing this very second. grin
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by ejimatic: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
bishopkay:

Boy hi and read for yourself and don't be a fool spoon fed with false information by bigger fools!

Gej then acted on the recommendation of the NJC for salami to be fired...the key words there are RECOMMENDATION OF THE NJC

So don't be smart by half. No president has the powers to sack an official of another arm of government so this action is Null and void! We have two chief justices now...a duly recognized CJN and a CJB (chief justice of Buhari)

If you want the man out, lobby the NJC to do the job. We have rules to guide us else we'd not be better than savages
. The NJC never recommended the suspension of Salami....Salami was invited to go to the Supreme court because PDP believed he was supporting APC as the president of Court of Appeal...Salami declines because he knew the politics involved.Jonathan suspended him and put his own annoited son there.Please check the record well....We are all insiders.However I not in any way taking sides on this matter .I am only expressing my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by lexy2014: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
God Bless Buhari

And yes to corrupt executive
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by JusticeSeeker: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is this how democracy is practiced in sane climes? Already guilty when the case in still in court.

Nigeria will never change.. did he say he was running away?
Suspension doesn't mean he's been found guilty, he's been suspended so as to give way for his trial as ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by auwal83(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
When GEJ suspended Sanusi, we asked, what about 2/3rd required from the Senate to remove him? they said, suspension is not the same thing as sack. Emefiele was appointed and confirmed almost immediately by the Senate while SLS investigation was ongoing. No uproar from PDP, Senate or social media noise makers.
GEJ suspended President of Court of appeal, Ayo Salami, against NJC recommendations and several court orders. No uproar or protests. When you ask them about GEJ today, they call him a hero of democracy for conceding defeat in an election he lost woefully after several rigging attempts.
PMB today is a tyrant for obeying a CCT court order. Well, the CJN is suspended not sacked. Nigerians actually deserve the leaders and citizens around them. A civil servant who happened to be an arbiter of the law, has an undeclared $3m in his bank accounts, several houses, claiming he forgot to mention almost N1billion in his assets declaration form and you expect us to look the other way because of the political optics? Something is doing you. You are Nigeria's problem, yes You! . You deserve your leaders and fellow citizens. Couldn't be happier that I got out early.
In saner climes, the CJN would have resigned 3 weeks ago. In an insane country like Nigeria, people who don't have N20k in their accounts are sweating on Facebook, wasting their data to defend him. You all deserve each other.
Copied

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by agabaI23(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:

You sef know your nose is growing this very second. grin
Lol

I can't wait to change this Government. Nigeria needs to be rescued.

Our democracy is under assault
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Davesaves(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
modath:

Abegiii.... you know in saner climes, the CJN will "forget" to declare his assets as prescribed by law and first thing won't be resignation?

1. Opposition Politicians will encourage him to continue to buy black market injuction to frustrate the course of justice?

2. He will postpone NJC sitting indefinitely to avoid the appropriate measures to be taken?

Go sit on a bed of rusty nails with the democracy BS!
Iranu, y'all remember democracy after shitting for inside church... saner climes ko, go and play with sand. cool
and u say u get sense?.. who do u this thing..
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by STEREOV4545: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Show us pictures or you shut up .
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by BabaAduras: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Is this how democracy is practiced in sane climes? Already guilty when the case in still in court.

Are you sure the case is still in court? The court that the CJN refused to make appearance.

A court case that a CJN made a public statement on by making a defence of "forgetfulness" of an account holding about $3.0m

Are you sure the case is still in court? If so, let the CJN go to the court to prove his innocence and shame e PMB.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Glink2018(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Preciousgift90:
My Dear D Matter Concern Everyone Oo Including Me Nd U In Dis Country, So Nt PDP Alone. Meanwhile Every Other Political Party Is Against Buhari In This One & Hv All Spoken.

Nah lie....
Why is it only pdp that suspend it campaign program....

They really have plan with onnaghendollar .....

Pdp , your plan don spoil

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by ejose4real: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
wwwkaycom:
Seems this Onnogen is the last hope of PDP or why are they so concerned about a matter that have nothing to do with them. Or is Justice Onnogen a member of the PDP?
.....u mean opposition party should keep quite ! I pity Nigerians
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by TheStarsAlign: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2019
1da3:
pdp is very desperate at this point

You obviously don't know the meaning of the word 'desperate'. Get a dictionary, pls help yourself.
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Felixv:

As usual fools can’t reason.

Your hero the CJ is a shameless thief

Sai buhari 2019 2023

Seriously I don't care if he's there till 2050.. But the fact that you're unable to think calls for concern
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Iziquiel:

Did you condemn GEJ then?

If I didn't condemn GEJ, I shouldn't condemn PMB? It doesn't matter it what they did is wrong. Wtf is wrong with you man? So the next president should do his, how will the country ever get better? If GEJ did right, would he have gotten kicked out?
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Felixv: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
new2012:

Seriously I don't care if he's there till 2050.. But the fact that you're unable to think calls for concern

Well, there is no need for thinking. A thief is a thief.

A shameless CJ of a whole nation.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Felixv:

Well, there is no need for thinking. A thief is a thief.

A shameless CJ of a whole nation.

OK, I get it.. So there's no need for you to ever think. A thief is a thief!
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

In your so called same climes, he would have resigned so as not to compromise his trial. Enjoy your insane clime
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Neoteny(m): 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
nairaman66:

As a president he is a failure, but I am not and that makes me better than him. I don’t know about your family, but I know you are a failure like Buhari

Someone Rose to the very top and he's called a failure by someone who's so jobless he has time to come to nairaland and wail

I'm sure the president isn't responsible for your pathetic destitution
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by nairaman66(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2019
Neoteny:

Someone Rose to the very top and he's called a failure by someone who's so jobless he has time to come to nairaland and wail

I'm sure the president isn't responsible for your pathetic destitution

You are a birdbrain and a dimwit. You and Buhari are men with kids brain! You think successes are measured in the highest positions in the land? You better go and get an app for your brain and use it.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by bishopkay: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
auwal83:

Right. I maintain that if you voted for Buhari in 2015 but now realise that he is a mess then you are the biggest mess yourself. It is that simple.

I didn't know that was what you meant Bro. I never and could never vote for Buhari in 2015 because I saw through him and his anti corruption and integrity sham and saw him for who he was.

Immediately he started acting, I was not surprised and this is the peak
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by Iziquiel(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
new2012:

If I didn't condemn GEJ, I shouldn't condemn PMB? It doesn't matter it what they did is wrong. Wtf is wrong with you man? So the next president should do his, how will the country ever get better? If GEJ did right, would he have gotten kicked out?
Exactly! You don't have the moral right to condemn this administration if you intentional kept quiet when a similar incident happened during the last administration. What has changed about you between then and now? Most of you have suddenly become advocates of the rule of law all and now want a better country all because you don't like the present government.
When the NJC upon concluding its investigation on Justice Salami and recommended he should be reinstated to his position, what did Jonathan do? What did people like you say?
Btw:Is the suspended CJN guilty or not? Did he admit to the crime or not? Have you bothered to ask why he postponed the NJC conference indefinitely?
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
God Bless Buhari

So buhari is the one who decides who is corrupt or not just like he says his friends and cabal are not corrupt? Or a court without jurisdiction? Total Rubbish
Re: Onnoghen Residence Under Siege By Security by new2012: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Iziquiel:

Exactly! You don't have the moral right to condemn this administration if you intentional kept quiet when a similar incident happened during the last administration. What has changed about you between then and now? Most of you have suddenly become advocates of the rule of law all and now want a better country all because you don't like the present government.
When the NJC upon concluding its investigation on Justice Salami and recommended he should be reinstated to his position, what did Jonathan do? What did people like you say?
Btw:Is the suspended CJN guilty or not? Did he admit to the crime or not? Have you bothered to ask why he postponed the NJC conference indefinitely?

It's not abt the present or past or future government, Its abt the country we call our own...

When and if u do grow up, you'll know what matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: "Possibly A Drug War" - Kemi Olunloyo / Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates / President-Elect Tinubu's 71st Birthday Tributes Dominate Newspaper Pages (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.