Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) (55138 Views)

Video Of Adams Oshiomhole's Gym Session Prior To Post-Inauguration Party / Throwback Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole As A Boy / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by odiks: 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lovely

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by madridguy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Job well done grin

Can anyone tell me the person Abu Zahra is pointing at tongue

If you get it you stand a chance of winning 100 naira visafone airtime.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin
Rochas: Shot man devil, i just dey laff. U think say u dey do me. Na your wife toto wen i don scatter dey even make me laff. Foolish Smiegol.

Oshiomole: With your djck wen no reach my index finger. Big for nothing mumu!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by baliyubla: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Strange Gutter fellows. See the obvious hate in Okorochas eyes while the Baboon tries to be funny.

23 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by kahal29: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Loving up
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by lenghtinny(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Amosun won't take such nonsenseangry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Mrnakeina(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Never seen anyone this ugly... even with a smile

BTW

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by diebuhari1: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
"Who dey laugh with this one?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by orion7: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol.

dem dey use rochas mop ground. shameless
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by JoanHicks(f): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy grin

Oshomole be like I'm your boss in this game

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by yashau(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending. anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by emeijeh(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2019
Seems it's not only okorocha that used his body part for rituals.

What the heck happened to Oshiomo-ole's left arm?

Sense will not kee me o grin

16 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Teewhy2: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
I tell you say I senior you no be by mouth.
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by ExAngel007(f): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Henrywill247(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
@madridguy = Atiku

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Phayie(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
yashau:
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending. anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Werey

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Mystick: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
If men were God, some will just use eyes kill their fellow man.
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by kehinde1588(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
K
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by gurunlocker: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
Job well done grin

Lol... Na #100 you fit dash from the 30k?

You even mention visafone grin

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by jamezman(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin grin
Rochas: Shot man devil, i just dey laff. U think say u dey do me. Na your wife toto wen i don scatter dey even make me laff. Foolish Smiegol.

Oshiomole: With your djck wen no reach my index finger. Big for nothing mumu!

Yhu ah a veli weeked sombori...������

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by WebSurfer(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Haha
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin

Okare lai Okorostatue cool

Translation: Kudos, Okorostatue
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Lifezhead: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
Job well done grin

Poor u
even stingy u
only 100 naira viasafone airtime
yet u dey rant online

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by vastolord4(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Osho ma nigga forget joor all na game

Rochas "see this fool in uniform na me de play u"
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by XaviDayo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oshio..: Roach, choke on this

Roach: To slap you dey hungry me I swearit

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by habinccihub: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
Job well done grin

Pointing to the zombies ffs undecided

No, pointing to Lifeless FC fans wink
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by koyeni(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Asshurbanipall: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Okoroawusa has been humbled and dumped by APC cheesy
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Dronedude(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lol

Okorohausa will be like, I don't blame you, you installed obaseki finish nobody disturb you; e reach my turn u come turn Van Dan.

Well last last I go win my senatorial.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Godjone(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Rochas: Get away short devil like you idiot

Oshimole : You na still my real Niggy bro

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by Jonadull: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dem dy do by fire by force friend grin
Re: Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) by omoteacher(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Only their supporters fight themselves but to the political class is all about sharing the national wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Couple With Triplet Cry For Help, Govt Offers N2k, Bag Of Rice, Dettol / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.