Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos (55135 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi’s Wedding / Aregbesola & Akeredolu At Fatima Ganduje & Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding / Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by laidelaitan(f): 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2018

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Unionised(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Olowo nsore olowo...

I'm looking for a Governor's daughter ooo.

My dad is a Governor too, ......... in our compound.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by python1: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good one there. Grunt go plenty today grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by hugelyendowed: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
This wedding no de finish ni?. Since last year

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
Use all the states resources on one month wedding and next month be crying that you can't pay salaries

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
hugelyendowed:
This wedding no de finish ni?. Since last year
Just be happy for them

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Ibibioesan(m): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
money good o
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by BruncleZuma: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Uruan2023: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
I was there...

As an usher sha.

I now know that growing men don't have sizes.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by SaAbbas(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
Another one again?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by stephleena(f): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2018
why is she on white gown?,thought any stuff from the west, is "haram"

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2018
I sight basketmouth and Bovi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by deor03(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Unionised:
Olowo nsore olowo...

I'm looking for a Governor's daughter ooo.

My dad is a Governor too, ......... in our compound.

I know the governor of Makoko slum, he has a daughter ready for marriage

Should i ........?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by DWJOBScom(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
The groom is handsome and cool as well as his bride - A VERY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE

6 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
White wedding
A white wedding is a traditional formal or semi-formal wedding originating in Britain.

The term originates from the white colour of the wedding dress, which first became popular with Victorian era elites after Queen Victoria wore a white lace dress at her wedding. However, the term now also encapsulates the entire Western wedding routine, especially in the Christian religious tradition, which generally includes a ceremony during which the marriage begins, followed by a reception.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_wedding

A muslim having a white wedding, while others are busy knacking their head for ground until they develop mental retardation as a result of the Concussion they have suffered due to all that head slamming on the ground and then end up blowing themselves up.
This is interesting!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Opinionated: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Which one is white wedding again? Are they not Muslims?

I hope the couple will learn from this http://www.opinions.ng/can-get-hiv-aids-sex-dolls/

9 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by adecz: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
undecided

"White wedding"

Are these people not Muslims??

The money spent on this wedding can
Help Gov Ortom of Benue State,
pay one month's salary out
of the 12 months he is owing his
miserable workers. undecided

Blackman's colonisation is more terrible
than that of oyibo.

Are we in the same country??

31 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
white wedding of an Islamic marriage.

Cool and colourful.

Note: White wedding with white gown is not a Christian marriage . it is the cultural wedding of Europeans.

I am a Christian. White wedding is not Christian wedding. Christians only adopted it after it was copied from Britain.

it is was just a style developed by queen of England. The fact that Christians adopted it and merge it to church wedding does not mean it was a religious style from the begining.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by ednut1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wetin concern idris and fatima with white wedding nitoro olorun

4 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Opinionated:
Which one is white wedding again? Are they not Muslims?

Cool and colourful.

Note: White wedding with white gown is not a Christian marriage . it is the cultural wedding of Europeans.

From Wikipedia

A white wedding is a traditional formal or semi-formal wedding originating in Britain.

The term originates from the white colour of the wedding dress, which first became popular with Victorian era elites after Queen Victoria wore a white lace dress at her wedding. However, the term now also encapsulates the entire Western wedding routine, especially in the Christian religious tradition, which generally includes a ceremony during which the marriage begins, followed by a reception.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_wedding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Ellabae(f): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pretty couple
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by NobleRomm(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
nice one
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Kunlexity(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wedding party season 3...issorite.
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by ChangetheChange: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2018
life2017:

Cool and colourful.

grin grin grin

Zombie jihadist

24 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
see as dem fresh while poverty wan finish the Masses. #God forsaken country# sad

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by aalangel(f): 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
White wedding What sort of confusion is this?
Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by Sapphire94: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Muslims doing white wedding in a church. I'm still confused.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by dhabrite(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2018
Their parents go steal our money.

From the little I get wey ah take subscribe for data i go still use am comment on top their matter.

God dey!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
See how those comedians are shinning their teeth?

You know why?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by uniqUN(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
why is she on white gown?,thought any stuff from the west, is "haram"

to the ones who accept to be religiously, morally and socially brainwashed ba?

1 Like

Re: Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos by meant4all: 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2018
Oh ye Lautech workers, this is where your unpaid salaries... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Adams Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (Caption It) / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / Nnamdi Kanu Addresses Media After Soldiers & IPOB Clashed In Front Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.