Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,474 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do (42650 Views)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by T051N(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
We argue to Learn. I hope this doesn't lead to insult. Can you please explain to me why in the map of Biafra the whole Niger delta is cut with it. And please don't get me wrong, my bestfriend is IGBO ( thanks for correcting me). You guys are industrious , I served in Abia state. I didnt want to leave , I loved it there. But I got redeployed. Do you know how much business one can bring if we had a smooth line of transport from the east to other parts of the country We would be madly rich. We had better realise that all this na strategy, some people don't want this country to work, they're making money off it. Why do you think the IGBOs are marginalized. We need to be strategic as well, that's why we are learned , we shouldn't follow all this Old men and their tactics

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by TrueNigerian300: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
auwal83:
When GEJ suspended Sanusi, we asked, what about 2/3rd required from the Senate to remove him? they said, suspension is not the same thing as sack. Emefiele was appointed and confirmed almost immediately by the Senate while SLS investigation was ongoing. No uproar from PDP, Senate or social media noise makers.
GEJ suspended President of Court of appeal, Ayo Salami, against NJC recommendations and several court orders. No uproar or protests. When you ask them about GEJ today, they call him a hero of democracy for conceding defeat in an election he lost woefully after several rigging attempts.
PMB today is a tyrant for obeying a CCT court order. Well, the CJN is suspended not sacked. Nigerians actually deserve the leaders and citizens around them. A civil servant who happened to be an arbiter of the law, has an undeclared $3m in his bank accounts, several houses, claiming he forgot to mention almost N1billion in his assets declaration form and you expect us to look the other way because of the political optics? Something is doing you. You are Nigeria's problem, yes You! . You deserve your leaders and fellow citizens. Couldn't be happier that I got out early.
In saner climes, the CJN would have resigned 3 weeks ago. In an insane country like Nigeria, people who don't have N20k in their accounts are sweating on Facebook, wasting their data to defend him. You all deserve each other.
Copied

What an intelligent contribution!!!

I will keep telling people that leadership is not our major problem but the followers themselves. You have people with very low IQ everywhere you go in the country.When i tell people Jonathan wanted to rig but was not smart enough to do so people wonder how.But the wise ones could relate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2019
Eco99:
Just look at the native Coward...

M. Luthr King liberated frm the country of oppression....

Mandela same thing

Your own .....you want to liberate Nigeria frm inside Uk...

Yeye activist...

Mtchewwwww

#Eco99#

Mandela first ran, before going back, he even came to Nigeria at one time.. read history before you talk. Luther King was assassinated, this is 21st century with a 70s and 80s leaders what do you expect in a tyranny leader, who do not have vision, or even know a dime about an economy, a slight thing about market, a leader who can not communicate with its people freely or its counterparts, a dunce, who only thing in his head is corruption and nepotism, a leader who have no single idea of what it takes to be a leader. He fought for this since 2003, menh fight for the president since then, you should have lots of plans in your dairy, does he even have one?, no business acumen, how can he negotiate with other countries??, no slight idea of how to run a trade with other nations, check out Rwanda after 22 years of war, see The way a visionarian like Paul is transforming them, sorry no sentiment, we need a great leader or Nigeria should divide, see our people, give testimonies in church when given visa, I shed tears when I was a woman who should be in her early fifties given American visa, she knelt down in front of USA embassy and was thanking God, my Nigeria, our Nigeria, our only home, I have traveled far and wide, Europe, Africa, Americas, asias, you know USA give South Africans 15 years visa, they may not even go self, some 10 years, same with Kenya. Working system.. you will see common transformer in Petit paree, small paris( Abidjan ) tidy and neat, we the masses are part of the problem, just like a case for Atiku, saying he can’t go to USA, Will he lead USA ? Giving these countries priorities, no wonder Ghaddafi said Africa leaders are weaklings and subjects to the western world, they killed a man with vision. A man who want to make Africa a world power, with all Africans using one currency. The rest idiots failed to come together, what NIGERIA NEED NOW IS A LEADER WHO SEE WITH BEYOND THE HUMAN REALM. Who know what and what to do, where And where to tackle. Vote buhari now, nothing, vote Atiku, nothing, they lack the leadership style Nigeria need. We need a GHADAFFI, or. Putin. Iron hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by gbishman: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
Here is Coward from birth. No one takes you seriously anymore. Where are your members now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Hahahahaha.... Dude is a coward and a clown.

He's reacting from afar where he's getting laid and enjoying seasides. Lol

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by asawanathegreat(m): 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
Did he say that it is Jubril or Buhari that removed the CJN?
both of them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Mtcheww!! This rare albino goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by rusher14: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Give us name of occupiers of those post during Jonathan era.
lipsrsealed

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by Amanew(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nice talk my saviour
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by Amanew(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
mhosman:

Hahahaha���

Idiot, he for come naija nw, make dem sentence to death by acid pouring
Mr.Man dey never born de person way go jail kanu!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by Amanew(m): 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
gbishman:
Here is Coward from birth. No one takes you seriously anymore. Where are your members now?
come over 2 biafra nah and call him coward!We stand beside him,coz we sent him,may GOD protect MNK 4 us!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by Amanew(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
T051N:
We argue to Learn. I hope this doesn't lead to insult. Can you please explain to me why in the map of Biafra the whole Niger delta is cut with it. And please don't get me wrong, my bestfriend is IGBO ( thanks for correcting me). You guys are industrious , I served in Abia state. I didnt want to leave , I loved it there. But I got redeployed. Do you know how much business one can bring if we had a smooth line of transport from the east to other parts of the country We would be madly rich. We had better realise that all this na strategy, some people don't want this country to work, they're making money off it. Why do you think the IGBOs are marginalized. We need to be strategic as well, that's why we are learned , we shouldn't follow all this Old men and their tactics
nice talk referedum will decide our fate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by chuzfridam: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Politics is a game, in fact, a "rough" game that must be played within the law. I don't know if there is sinister motive behind Onnoghen's suspension but whether there is or not, the Buhari camp with the help of Onnoghen himself has played within the law.
1. the law that vested right on Buhari to appoint CJN also vested on him the right to suspend the same person and also the right to appoint another person to act in his capacity. go and read Nigerian Law interpretation act.
2. the suspended CJN by his position is not expected to be found wanting or claiming ignorant of certain portion of Nigerian law or declared himself not sound in mind(Forgetfullnes)
3. Onnoghen has a written acknowledgement, admitting that he is rightfully accused but sighted forgetfulness which is not recognize by law as excuse.
4. Before the politicians get you into shouting what you don't understand, Onnoghen has only been suspended not sacked

Now let's look outside the law
1. Assuming that Onnoghen is from Kaduna, Katsina or even Kogi and a case like this comes up and he admitted and Buhari decides to retain him, will Nigerians especially those from the East in particular give their support and praise to Buhari for keeping him?
2. finally before you criticize Buhari, remember the Kemi Adeosun's case. ignorant was not taken as excuse then why now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by Bishop4real: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
Ategberoson:
KANU the gambler the runaway hero. at least ojukwu still disguise to ivory coast but you dissolve into air to Ghana, Ghana to is real, isreal to UK yet Igbo still believes they've leader

what a shame to be a Igbo right now

Who dash that okooko Igbo leader? Abeg, he's the leader of a bunch of brainwashed & gullible mofos under a biz entity called IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by LegacyB: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
sad
Corrinthians:
Foolish cowardly pig with a herd of gullible piglets.

What concerns him with how Nigeria deals with erring Nigerians?
haaaa u wicked oooooo. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by Amanew(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
mhosman:

Can u just stfu and get lost

See hin head like dem never born person well
Oponu Biafra
HIGH BP go kill all haters of ohamadike(flying around de globe without document)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by LegacyB: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Shikena:
Someone should enlighten him that we no longer have 'biafra family'. We are now Atiku Nation. We are atikulated.
ayam not understanding ooooooo. Na like this una wan finish Nnamdi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by rafak: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Kanu leave us alone, you are not a Nigerian,this is nigeria's business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by phase1: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
KANU has foresight. A great man, I must say.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by bantudra: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
SalamRushdie,what is this nonesense about....??

do you people want biafra or not....??

what is this wan foot in,wan foot out rubbish all about....??

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by bantudra: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
LegacyB:
ayam not understanding ooooooo. Na like this una wan finish Nnamdi

i tell you....count on igbos at your own peril....they did the same to ojukwu too....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by Ishilove: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
See as zoo army humbled Kanu. He is sounding sane these days.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by magzey: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
This Coward should stop reacting to Nigerian issues because he is IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends Onnoghen, Tells ‘biafra Family' What To Do by Numlock: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Nwodosis:
Did he say that it is Jubril or Buhari that removed the CJN?

To read and understand na wahala now abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flash Back: When FFK Blamed Ghadaffi's Death For Influx Of Arms And Boko-haram / Buhari: N5000 Payment To Unemployed Youth Is Not My Priority / Kwankwaso's Brothers House Searched By Police: Ex Governor Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.