Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed (23861 Views)

Buhari Unbanned Our Platform To Save Face; We Didn’t Meet, Dialogue With Lai / Fuel, Naira Crisis: Why APC Suspended Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo / Stolen Medical Equipment: Akpabio Moves To Save Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by Bhol28: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Corruption must die,PMB for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by BuhariAdvocate: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
What this one talking about. This is buhari not Ahmadu Bello.
kollinz1234:
I speak directly to the Yoruba nation, looking at all Buharis appointments, do u ppl really think it is worth it voting this man again? According to Ahmadu Bello speech 11 days after Nigeria's independence. He said and I quote that " we (the northerners) must treat the new country Nigeria as a conquered territory of Utman Danfodio. We will use the minorities in the north as conquered slaves ( the civil war for Nigeria was forth majorly by the middle beltans, that is the minority and they suffered most casualties and remember Gowon led the war) and will never allow the south to achieved their destiny. With all Buharis actions with the herdsmen and his appointments don't we think he is carrying out ahmadu Bello's wish? Pls open ur eyes my dear south westerners.

1 Like

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by sinola(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Give us name of occupiers of those posts during Jonathan administration.

I am. Not conversant with history but at least I know INEC chairman, jega is not a southerner
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by jrusky(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Remove IGP
Remove INEC chairman
Remove service chiefs
Remove Aminat zakary
Don't remove thief CJN

PDP is confused

You are not getting the message at all didn't you go to school at all? This is not about pdp but about going through due process to remove the CJN as stated by constitution simple as that so leave pdp out of these ok.
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by excel4us: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
SCRIPT
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by don4real18(m): 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2019
etebefia:
Let buhari win, we will all die here.
You and who?
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by mjbaba: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
etebefia:

You and who??
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by desiredhome: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Larryndelaw:
WHY SHOULD PDP SUSPEND THEIR CAMPAIGN. DO THEY HAVE ANYTHING THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE CJN.

I think so, the reason all of them dey vex, watin concern CJN with PDP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by Peacemaker5128: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
jrusky:

You are not getting the message at all didn't you go to school at all? This is not about pdp but about going through due process to remove the CJN as stated by constitution simple as that so leave pdp out of these ok.
let suspended CJN go to court to seek redress
Is that one difficult?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2019
ct2:
Hate him or like him , you can call him an illiterate if you like that is your president till 2023.if it's pains you, rub aboniki
And He Will Rule Only U Family. Nonsense
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by celeiyke: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
Lai is a slowpoke. PDP campaign has gained more grounds than ur useless party APC
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by FisifunKododada: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
kollinz1234:
I speak directly to the Yoruba nation, looking at all Buharis appointments, do u ppl really think it is worth it voting this man again? According to Ahmadu Bello speech 11 days after Nigeria's independence. He said and I quote that " we (the northerners) must treat the new country Nigeria as a conquered territory of Utman Danfodio. We will use the minorities in the north as conquered slaves ( the civil war for Nigeria was forth majorly by the middle beltans, that is the minority and they suffered most casualties and remember Gowon led the war) and will never allow the south to achieved their destiny. With all Buharis actions with the herdsmen and his appointments don't we think he is carrying out ahmadu Bello's wish? Pls open ur eyes my dear south westerners.

Some questions for you:

1. The herdsmen were killing people all over the middle belt and NC during GEJ presidency. What did GEJ do concerning Fulani herdsmen?

2. Buhari is constructing Lagos-Ibadan rail/expressway. Obasanjo was president. What did Obasanjo do for SW? Which roads did he build or repair?

3. GEJ was president. What did GEJ do for SW? Which roads did he build or repair?

4. Also, if your problem is with Fulani muslims then why are you supporting Atiku?

1 Like

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by FisifunKododada: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
KoeChz:
their what?
He was appointed by the apc government; precisely by osinbajo. He didn't just declared his assets
four years down the line,
why now should he be suspended unconstitutionally,
few days to the election,
the credibility of the general election is under threat esp when the whole arm of the judiciary is presided over by the northerners

Is Atiku a northerner? If yes, then your argument is moot.

1 Like

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by FisifunKododada: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
Enuose242:

Some block heads won’t see all this yet they would be saying rubbish

Just post a list of the occupants of these positions when GEJ was president. tongue
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by humble1988: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Give us name of occupiers of those posts during Jonathan administration.
Gbam give us the names
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by koboko69: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Factfinder1:
After kaduna pdp campaign apc just weak..they still find it hard to believe that the home of one of their strongest bigot named El rufai was mamothly atikulated

Dey deceive yourself with this rubbish...lol
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by FisifunKododada: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
auwal83:
When GEJ suspended Sanusi, we asked, what about 2/3rd required from the Senate to remove him? they said, suspension is not the same thing as sack. Emefiele was appointed and confirmed almost immediately by the Senate while SLS investigation was ongoing. No uproar from PDP, Senate or social media noise makers.
GEJ suspended President of Court of appeal, Ayo Salami, against NJC recommendations and several court orders. No uproar or protests. When you ask them about GEJ today, they call him a hero of democracy for conceding defeat in an election he lost woefully after several rigging attempts.
PMB today is a tyrant for obeying a CCT court order. Well, the CJN is suspended not sacked. Nigerians actually deserve the leaders and citizens around them. A civil servant who happened to be an arbiter of the law, has an undeclared $3m in his bank accounts, several houses, claiming he forgot to mention almost N1billion in his assets declaration form and you expect us to look the other way because of the political optics? Something is doing you. You are Nigeria's problem, yes You! . You deserve your leaders and fellow citizens. Couldn't be happier that I got out early.
In saner climes, the CJN would have resigned 3 weeks ago. In an insane country like Nigeria, people who don't have N20k in their accounts are sweating on Facebook, wasting their data to defend him. You all deserve each other.
Copied
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by Amumaigwe: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
What is comparison between suspension of Onnoghen and PDP campaign? Was Onnoghene their campaign cheif coordinator? Is he the one who will coordinate the election itself?
There is no way thier secondus second in the coming election can be changed.

The nexus between the suspension of CJN and the suspension of PDP campaign is that the former is a threat to democracy which stands firmly on three independent arms of government guided strictly by the rule of law; which Buhari has just violated, the later are democrats whom this threat affects. Hope I have helped your ignorance?
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by Greatzeus(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
etebefia:
Shut your crab,coward chest beater undecided
Ipob said more than this,until they were dragged in mud and flogged mercilessly by Nigerian able bodied soldiers tongue
I doubt you have a Pvc sef undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by Apostlenathan1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
Factfinder1:
Congratulations Muhammadu Buhari

Completed.

EFCC - Magu

NFIU- Hamman-Tukur

Police- Mohammed

DSS- Bichi

NIA- Ahmed

AGF - Malami

Appeal Court - Bulkachuwa

High Court - Abdul Kafarati

Supreme Court - Tanko.

Army - North

Police -North

INEC - North

CJN - North

DSS - North

we are going into an election for Nigeria and not the Northern Protectorate!

You can not trust other faith and region for appointment and yet you want their votes for election. Heartless!

The people i am even pitying are the afonja's.
They still cannot make analysis like this and sit down to plan their lives and future. They are still shouting "Sai Buhari" SMH

1 Like

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by bizzibodi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
The wailing party recieved a sucker punch!they are in pain,they are in disarray. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Is as simple as you have outlined it. Buhari is a colossal ethnic bigot.
Factfinder1:

Completed.

EFCC - Magu

NFIU- Hamman-Tukur

Police- Mohammed

DSS- Bichi

NIA- Ahmed

AGF - Malami

Supreme Court - Tanko.

Army - North

Police -North

INEC - North

CJN - North

DSS - North

You can not trust other faith and region for appointment and yet you want their votes for election. Heartless!

1 Like

Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by harwokunle1236(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Who tell u dere campaign no get focus be fooling ur self dere,I don't take lie Muhammad speech seriously because de guy nah big
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by harwokunle1236(m): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2019
Who tell u dere campaign no get focus be fooling ur self dere,I don't take lie Muhammad speech seriously because de guy nah big liar.
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by okofians(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2019
kollinz1234:
Ethnocentric bigot,nothing can stop us from voting for him PMB/PYO till 2023
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by kollinz1234(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Some questions for you:

1. The herdsmen were killing people all over the middle belt and NC during GEJ presidency. What did GEJ do concerning Fulani herdsmen?

2. Buhari is constructing Lagos-Ibadan rail/expressway. Obasanjo was president. What did Obasanjo do for SW? Which roads did he build or repair?

3. GEJ was president. What did GEJ do for SW? Which roads did he build or repair?

4. Also, if your problem is with Fulani muslims then why are you supporting Atiku?

1. During Gej's tenure if u do not want deceive yourself, u will agree with me that what we had more was Book haram cases and not herdsmen issues like we have today
2. If Obasanjo did not do anything for Nigeria, u will agree with me that he maintained unity and a relative peace throughout the nation
3. Gej's humanity is the reason our democracy grew better, I can't say what he did or did not do in south west because am not over there. Buharis is using force to fight corruption, an 18th century strategy, Gej simply was fighting corruption useing technological means (the BVN)
4. I don't have a problem with Fulani ruling Nigeria, I have a problem with a tribal and religious bigot who is more interested in whatever agenda than the good citizens of this great nation. If u do not see anything with Buharis appointing northerners for virtually every sensitive positions then I think your good English flatters ur knowledge
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by HeroicMeastro: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Factfinder1:

Completed.

EFCC - Magu

NFIU- Hamman-Tukur

Police- Mohammed

DSS- Bichi

NIA- Ahmed

AGF - Malami

Supreme Court - Tanko.

Army - North

Police -North

INEC - North

CJN - North

DSS - North

Coward!
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by kollinz1234(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
okofians:
Ethnocentric bigot,nothing can stop us from voting for him PMB/PYO till 2023
no no no, u seem not to understand me, I don't care who u vote because I can't vote for u, but give urself a minute of looking at things d other way, think of ur future, think of the children u will have. We are over 200 million ppl in this great nation. Yet the president feels that only a certain ppl should fit all key positions even though it is obvious that they are not doing very well.
Re: PDP suspended Presidential Campaign to 'save face' - Lai Mohammed by kollinz1234(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
What this one talking about. This is buhari not Ahmadu Bello.
Ahmadu bello made the speech Buhari is ensuring it fulfilment, who is worst?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele: Borders To Remain Closed Until Neighbouring Countries Meet Conditions / APC Factions Clash Over Obaseki’s Endorsement / APC Moves Presidential Primaries To June 6 -7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.