Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U (15044 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

U by Susylex(f): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2019
Another foolish post! Was I drunk? Lol Nigerian men are the best!
Re: U by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: U by Trippledee(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Yaba left

7 Likes

Re: U by ClearFlair: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
You don’t have albinos in your area? undecided

16 Likes

Re: U by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
O ma se o.

Shebi they said once you go black... Abi are you a virgin?
Re: U by pansophist(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2019
Make una help her na,abi na by force to marry black man?

Madam, try work for airport, or visit western restaurant for VI/Ikoyi. Also, try use dating sites, and message them directly. If you fit go Accra, them fill there wella. I de chill accra beach now and whites just full everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: U by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Airports, supermarkets, large restaurants..... Lolgringrin

Haba Op

Best of all, Just travel abroad

2 Likes

Re: U by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Chinatown grin

1 Like

Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2019
Trippledee:
Yaba left
Why? Anything wrong with my request?
Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Earthbound:
O ma se o.

Shebi they said once you go black... Abi are you a virgin?
Lol I don't think it applies to everyone
Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
pansophist:
Make una help her na,abi na by force to marry black man?

Madam, try work for airport, or visit western restaurant for VI/Ikoyi. Also, try use dating sites, and message them directly. If you fit go Accra, them fill there wella. I de chill accra beach now and whites just full everywhere.
Thank you so much.

Good advice... still need to strategize my manner of approach to them if I fortunately see one around these places. Also another concern of mine is, most are usually married...

Wished I could go to Ghana right now sad

1 Like

Re: U by Susylex(f): 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Airports, supermarkets, large restaurants..... Lolgringrin

Haba Op

Best of all, Just travel abroad
You are absolutely right.

Traveling abroad is obviously the best way to meet one, but you know not everyone can afford that.

1 Like

Re: U by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Susylex:

Lol I don't think it applies to everyone
Have you ever been with one before?
Where are you located sef?
Let me come and 'teach' you one strategy like dat. grin
Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Susylex:
I love my man in black but in white more. It is just an attraction thing and something I have desired since I was a kid. I can recall telling my mom I want my husband to be a white man, when I was about 12years old and she told me nothing is impossible.

Now, I'm stuck here in Nigeria for a while but I'm yet to find my white dream hubby cry

Where in Lagos can I find them? Island... Right? Yes I know.. I meant where they hang out and all and I simply can not stand those ones who smoke and drink anyhow!

If you work with white men or got them as friends, colleagues, neighbors etc kindly link me *winks* please note, I'm not attracted to Lebanese or Asians, as I know most Nigerians confused them to be white men.

Insults are allowed Ooo.... Thanks.

Try dating sites. I'm also looking for one. wink

3 Likes

Re: U by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2019
Susylex:

You are absolutely right.

Traveling abroad is obviously the best way to meet one, but you know not everyone can afford that.

Whites plenty for naija here too na... They are mainly on the island

Op if you wan see them go all these exotic restaurants, cafeterias for island. Intact any place of interest just waka go you go see them well. Cinemas, galleria etc.. Them dey..
Re: U by Susylex(f): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Try dating sites. I'm also looking for one. wink
Oh perfect... Please what dating site can you recommend? Some of these sites block Nigerians from registering, thanks to those g.boys..

2 Likes

Re: U by Susylex(f): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Whites plenty for naija here too na... They are mainly on the island

Op if you wan see them go all these exotic restaurants, cafeterias for island. Intact any place of interest just waka go you go see them well. Cinemas, galleria etc.. Them dey..
Hmm thank you... The problem is, how do I approach them? I'm this shy type, though I can be very open with whites unless I find one who is sitting alone.
Re: U by Cholls(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2019
my sister go to all the factories like Lucky fibre and....co
Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Susylex:

Oh perfect... Please what dating site can you recommend? Some of these sites block Nigerians from registering, thanks to those g.boys..

Yes. Thanks to the G boys. To gain access, you'll have to change your IP address from Nigeria to another country. And to get trustworthy and genuine dating sites where you'll find cool white guys comes with a price. Varies. 6000N. 7000N. 5000N. Could even be costlier. If not, all you'll find with the ones that come free are Nigerian guys who pose to be white. Lol. When I get their names, I'll holla at you. Just stay close. I'll follow you now. wink

1 Like

Re: U by atilla(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
Try the American club on queens drive ikoyi
Or pats bar Jose Adeogun vi. Or bottles in vi on wednesday

2 Likes

Re: U by Susylex(f): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. Thanks to the G boys. To gain access, you'll have to change your IP address from Nigeria to another country. And to get trustworthy and genuine dating sites where you'll find cool white guys comes with a price. Varies. 6000N. 7000N. 5000N. Could even be costlier. If not, all you'll find with the ones that come free are Nigerian guys who pose to be white. Lol. When I get their names, I'll holla at you. Just stay close. I'll follow you now. wink
Wow! I thought about the changing of IP address, but wouldn't that be seen as being dishonest? I have been tempted to do this, but I don't know if I'd be seen as a dishonest person.
I tell you dear, the free ones are full of men who ain't serious and most are obviously naija guys claiming to be who they aren't.
My prayer is to meet one this year, please tag me along.
Re: U by Susylex(f): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Cholls:
my sister go to all the factories like Lucky fibre and....co
Hummmm okay I'll google this... thank you guys

I'm impressed at the response I'm getting from our men so far, thanks alot!
Re: U by Susylex(f): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
atilla:
Try the American club on queens drive ikoyi
Or pats bar Jose Adeogun vi. Or bottles in vi on wednesday
Wow! Great idea! Hummm I better start planning towards playing along that area. .hopefully I'd get lucky lol

Thank you so much.
Re: U by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
try shopping malls,airports..whitey full such areas.
Re: U by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Where can I find Latinos in Nigeria cheesy?

1 Like

Re: U by Susylex(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
lefulefu:
try shopping malls,airports..whitey full such areas.
Thank you... I see some of them at the malls, bYour approaching them is the major problem... I don't want to look stupid or desperate you know lol

1 Like

Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Susylex:

Wow! I thought about the changing of IP address, but wouldn't that be seen as being dishonest? I have been tempted to do this, but I don't know if I'd be seen as a dishonest person.
I tell you dear, the free ones are full of men who ain't serious and most are obviously naija guys claiming to be who they aren't.
My prayer is to meet one this year, please tag me along.

Stop being overtly sentimental, sweetheart!

There's nothing wrong in changing your IP address. Would you rather leave it as a Nigerian and be denied access? Na you know wetin you want. Go for it. Change it to another African country. Like Ghana or New Zealand. Possibly it works out, tell whoever that you're a Nigerian but you were given birth to in another country and have since been living there but you visit occasionally, and have relatives there. Or tell that you're schooling there. If things get serious and perhaps he wants you people to meet, tell him how you'll be coming down to Nigeria to see him. Get smart! They don't really have to know. wink
Re: U by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2019
Susylex:

Thank you... I see some of them at the malls, bYour approaching them is the major problem... I don't want to look stupid or desperate you know lol
well it depends on the approach sha.
Re: U by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop being overtly sentimental, sweetheart!

There's nothing wrong in changing your IP address. Would you rather leave it as a Nigerian and be denied access? Na you know wetin you want. Go for it. Change it to another African country. Like Ghana or New Zealand. Possibly it works out, tell whoever that you're a Nigerian but you were given birth to in another country and have since been living there but you visit occasionally, and have relatives there. Or tell that you're schooling there. If things get serious and perhaps he wants you people to meet, tell him how you'll be coming down to Nigeria to see him. Get smart! They don't really have to know. wink
na wao u dey teach babe to lie lol.if she is thinking of dating a white guy then she should be honest.no need for lying or any form of deceit. by the way op are u physically beautiful? oyibo men have a thing for black chicks dat are physically attractive...especially if u dark skin and slim.

5 Likes

Re: U by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
lefulefu:
na wao u dey teach babe to lie lol.if she is thinking of dating a white guy then she should be honest.no need for lying or any form of deceit. by the way op are u physically beautiful? oyibo men have a thing for black chicks dat are physically attractive...especially if u dark skin and slim.

No. I'm telling her the needful. She's a Nigerian and she won't be granted access, that's her best bet. I'm not telling her to change her nationality. She should say she's a Nigerian. All those things I said are only if she's asked.
Re: U by famouscargo4u: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
Eyah, susylex, I can help you. Some of my colleagues are white. Send me message on whatsapp. Most of them actually love black women. Two of them are married to Nigerian women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love My Nigerian Men! / Saw A Pic Of My Gf In Sleeping Cloths In A Posh Hotel Room / MEN!! If You Will Ever Do This Shiit For S£X, Then You Are STUPIDD ASF!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.