Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,405 members, 7,850,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension (30113 Views)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / Ben Bruce Attacks Oby Ezekwesili Over CJN Suspension / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by HisMajesty1(m): 2:02am On Jan 27, 2019
Chukzy44:

You've just picked the wrong dude man,and I assure you after these like when I'm done typing this that you would die like your father....
'but the power to appoint lies with the president''you say,so?
Does that change the fact or waiver the explicit definition or content of our constitution that support the principle of power separation?
With your leprous and stinking gutter you call a mouth,you spew nonsense putting much words without knowledge like someone on a codeine diet
Supporting dictatorial leadership and usurp to our legal constitution?
Well, I shouldn't be surprised I mean what more is expected from the son of an opebi olosho
QUOTE ME AGAIN AND AMADIOHA WILL STRIKE YOU IDIOT!!!!

I am happy that you feel pained. You and your PDP ilks can wail and shout all you like but corrupt Onnoghen is gone for good. Bastard son of a bastardized father supporting a bastardized political party. Fool.
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by HisMajesty1(m): 2:07am On Jan 27, 2019
NkayStory:

Myndd44,lalasticlala e.t.c.,rule 2 broken.
Chicky44, you're a such a coward. You had to use your alternative moniker to report me. Idiot.
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by Hafeexla(m): 6:58am On Jan 27, 2019
NkayStory:

Myndd44,lalasticlala e.t.c.,rule 2 broken.
Didn't you break rule when you create multiple account ?
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by Chukzy44(m): 11:33am On Jan 27, 2019
HisMajesty1:

I am happy that you feel pained. You and your PDP ilks can wail and shout all you like but corrupt Onnoghen is gone for good. Bastard son of a bastardized father supporting a bastardized political party. Fool.

I thought I could go on and on with you.
But then again, I had a change of mind.
As on a second thought, what profit is there trading words with a dunce like you...
I understand that this must surely be the after effects of tramadol,refnol and codeine..
So will forgive you perhaps this time
So you can excuse yourself now and beat it...
DUNCE THE SON OF A DUMBO grin grin
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by HisMajesty1(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Chukzy44:

I thought I could go on and on with you.
But then again, I had a change of mind.
As on a second thought, what profit is there trading words with a dunce like you...
I understand that this must surely be the after effects of tramadol,refnol and codeine..
So will forgive you perhaps this time
So you can excuse yourself now and beat it...
DUNCE THE SON OF A DUMBO grin grin
I admit to being a DUNCE like your father, and his father before him.
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by Chukzy44(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
HisMajesty1:

I admit to being a DUNCE like your father, and his father before him.

My father who is a professor emeritus and a physicist..
And urs whose a regular @ the opebi chalet home
You were just a product of a sinful and and unfortunate act under the sun
A direct chemistry of a sex hawker and the world best dunce
You're a misery to the world,you just should end ur miserable existence
And take your own life!! grin grin
BEAST
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by HisMajesty1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chukzy44:

My father who is a professor emeritus and a physicist..
And urs whose a regular @ the opebi chalet home
You were just a product of a sinful and and unfortunate act under the sun
A direct chemistry of a sex hawker and the world best dunce
You're a misery to the world,you just should end ur miserable existence
And take your own life!! grin grin
BEAST
Since I was born till now I'm getting old, I have never seen a Dunce become a Professor... But on a real, if your dad is what you claim to be then he must be really sad you turned out to be an IDIOT. Ask your love peddling mum, she most certainly cheated on your dad with a Cerebral palsy sufferer.
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by Chukzy44(m): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
HisMajesty1:

Since I was born till now I'm getting old, I have never seen a Dunce become a Professor... But on a real, if your dad is what you claim to be then he must be really sad you turned out to be an IDIOT. Ask your love peddling mum, she most certainly cheated on your dad with a Cerebral palsy sufferer.

Oh now see who later start's getting old....
The dirty,dunce and direct iniquity of opebi
Just go and die.
The world and Nigeria @large will fair better without you!! tongue tongue
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by Successdude(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ugosample:

that guy you quoted is right

if Nigeria goes under, Africa is in trouble
If Nigeria goes under, you say ? Now how have they been on top ? In what capacity ?

Nigeria has been under for a long long time now...
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by Successdude(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
IBBG:
Find out what kenya is sufferring now as a result of the instability in somalia. What of chad and niger and cameroon as a result of boko haram? Na you dey decieve yourself when u have a functioning brain meant for thinking.
yours is functioning at all ?

And by d way I was thinking you would mention Ghana cos Kenya wasn't the only country I mentioned, but you wouldn't dare that nah..

As for Kenya you mentioned.
Thank God you acknowledged they (Kenya) are suffering cos of instability "in somalia". Now that is not there fault nor their creation unlike Nigeria which created their own monster that is almost running over a region....

The Kenya you mentioned, thank God you did. They got attacked of recent and in case you didn't see how they responded, look at the picture below...

See how organised and reasonable they appear as they answered the call of duty ...... And in Nigeria ? because of highly placed folley and daftness, your own troops are being fed to BH to be feasted on..u dey der dey talk.

These(Kenyans) are guys living and doing the real deeds as humans that reason do. Keep looking at those photos, just keep looking at them. You are free to ask your neighbour to help you compare it with your runaway horse of a country - Nigeria's own.

But look at it very well...

Mind you, The first three is of Kenya. Na your critical-to-Africa country - Nigeria get the last one.

Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by GospelAkede: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by HisMajesty1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chukzy44:

Oh now see who later start's getting old....
The dirty,dunce and direct iniquity of opebi
Just go and die.
The world and Nigeria @large will fair better without you!! tongue tongue
The world will fare worse with cretins like you so I'll stay to be your nemesis. By the way, Professor Emeritus son who wrote "fair" instead of 'fare'... You see now that you're not the professor's son... your real dad is a hemp seller under Obalende bridge ask mummy.
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by Chukzy44(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
HisMajesty1:

The world will fare worse with cretins like you so I'll stay to be your nemesis. By the way, Professor Emeritus son who wrote "fair" instead of 'fare'... You see now that you're not the professor's son... your real dad is a hemp seller under Obalende bridge ask mummy.

Phew! So so boring you've become ...
I mean where is the agile you whom was quick enough to call down the god with thunder?
You're now beginning to make me sick
Son of that leprous dunce
There is a saying that if you come too close to a leprous person even ur health becomes in danger
Mr corrective: (fare) everything about you is leprous.
you're a danger to the society
Pls I still beg you to recosider killing yourself...
Pizz.......
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by HisMajesty1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chukzy44:

Phew! So so boring you've become ...
I mean where is the agile you whom was quick enough to call down the god with thunder?
You're now beginning to make me sick
Son of that leprous dunce
There is a saying that if you come too close to a leprous person even ur health becomes in danger
Mr corrective: (fare) everything about you is leprous.
you're a danger to the society
Pls I still beg you to recosider killing yourself...
Pizz.......
It is "reconsider'' not "recosider" don't you see how useless you are to the world. An slowpoke who can't spell simple English words calling someone a dunce. Bastard Chuckzy 44
Re: BREAKING: EU ‘very Concerned’ Over CJN Onnoghen’s Suspension by Chukzy44(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
HisMajesty1:

It is "reconsider'' not "recosider" don't you see how useless you are to the world. An slowpoke who can't spell simple English words calling someone a dunce. Bastard Chuckzy 44

Proving to be the world best dunce indeed
First of all its chukzy44 NOT chuckzy44
Dumbo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

KWAM 1 Performs Live At APC Campaign Headquarters / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Video) / Explosion Hits Senate Gashu, Yobe. One Feared Dead, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.