Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. (40239 Views)

Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Caseless: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2019
Jonathan:
Salamrushdie aka farahaideed is in pains
where that kid gets his names or monikers from, I don't know.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by PapaAdanna: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2019
No be Afonja state?
Hahahahahahahaha dem go hail am finish and still stab him at D back.

It is only a learner dat gets swayed wen d AFONjas sing praises for u,
AFONjas speak from every end of their mouth
Never count on their loyalty
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by samazagudu(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2019
This man (PMB), I think we should let him finish his 4+4. If not, in the 2019 we are going to buried our face with shame.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Oai007(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
I pray that this widely accepted man will not give Atiku and his wailing zombies heart attack b4 febuhari 16.

In entire north,widely accepted
In SW ,widely accepted.
In SS accepted.
Only SE are following thief.

6-1=5

5 regions is a goal.

Sai Buhari,sai baba.
he is the president every one will want to see how he looks like
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by pfadom: 9:31am On Jan 27, 2019
Who told you Afenifere is the umbrella body of the Yoruba. Afenifere supported Jonathan in 2015, but the Yoruba people rejected him. Recall that Yinka Odumakin, sponsored by GEJ, within weeks published a book, Watch the Watcher, to discredit OBJ's NY Watch.

Yoruba people don't follow any sociocultural group blindly. Who made them our leaders?

Built2last:
Let me clear something up: Don't abuse the Yoruba for this present darkness enveloping us. You expect them to withdraw their support for Buhari you said? How many of them are supporting him? The umbrella body of the Yoruba, the pan Yoruba cultural association, Afenifere, refused to endorsed Buhari because of anti democratic tendencies and his refusal to embark on restructuring.
The only person galvanizing support for Buhari is Tinubu, who is a member of the APC just like persons from my state of Cross River such as Victor Ndoma Egba, Obono Obla, or Rivers State like Rotimi Amaechi or Chris Ngige.
Every state from Bayelsa to Sokoto has representatives in Buhari's government irrespective of how influential the position is.
What I am saying is, let's stop using collective noun to demonize a section of a country and blaming them for this tyranny. Yes, of all the Southern regions, Buhari has his biggest support from the zone but those who should rather be blamed are those who left PDP to bring him on board. That was where the problem came from.
But it's no time for that now, it's time for solution.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by olajizz01(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Watch out, for my great warri and delta states in whole, ogboru go loose again, until he pay homage.
OK, febuhari 16 and march 2 is almost here.

Until march 2,we shall see what the result will be,whether great Ogboro or Ifeanyi.

But Buhari didn't need wining in delta,but 40 percent is a goal.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by kolarov93(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
I pray that this widely accepted man will not give Atiku and his wailing zombies heart attack b4 febuhari 16.

In SW ,widely accepted.
In SS accepted.

6-1=5

5 regions is a goal.

Sai Buhari,sai baba.
be fooling yourself. oyo state is for atiku
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 10:21am On Jan 27, 2019
drmuri:

you must be related to Peter Obj.
this your spurious Chinese data is absolute rubbish.
Igbos have never voted Buhari before he is still the president.
They will not vote him in February as usual, he will by the grace of God still be president

Buhari won the election across the north, because it's was north against others, of which his victory came from North with all northern leaders,
90% voted him because the northern want the power back.

2019 election is north vs north, Fulani vs Fulani , Muslim vs Muslim.. that means is a divided vote.

Apc Hope should be in SW , but sorry AAC is cutting down the vote.. like I said the last election was very close.
This time will be a shock to APC.

SS and SE is 100% PDP no need to tell me.

APC already know...that is why they are planning to ring the election. ..
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 27, 2019
berrystunn:

Buhari won the election across the north, because it's was north against others, of which his victory came from North with all northern leaders,
90% voted him because the northern want the power back.

2019 election is north vs north, Fulani vs Fulani , Muslim vs Muslim.. that means is a divided vote.

Apc Hope should be in SW , but sorry AAC is cutting down the vote.. like I said the last election was very close.
This time will be a shock to APC.

SS and SE is 100% PDP no need to tell me.

APC already know...that is why they are planning to ring the election. ..

You will be alright las las by next month

Not only ring its watch . illiterate Atikurideens
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
When you stop deceiving yourself, let me know.

Thank God,febuhari 16 is almost here.
your eye will clear then.

When you realize that north is already a divided vote.

You will shut up and sleep

You think the international community throw support to candidate that will not win.

Same way they throw support for Jonathan 2011 and then 2015 to buhari.

If you know, you will say yes.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Jonadull: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2019
berrystunn:

You think the international community throw support to candidate that will not win.

Continue wailing
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by olajizz01(m): 11:35am On Jan 27, 2019
berrystunn:

Hahahahahahaha,which international community are you talking about?mention them.

By the way,Atiku can only perform a little bit more than gej come febuhari in the north. If you know you know.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by TruthinAction: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
OK,febuhari 16 is almost here.

your eye clear.

It's only possible through rigging and manipulation of election results. That's the reason for the appointment of an acting CJN who is an hausa.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by jamejanev: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Built2last:
Let me clear something up: Don't abuse the Yoruba for this present darkness enveloping us. You expect them to withdraw their support for Buhari you said? How many of them are supporting him? The umbrella body of the Yoruba, the pan Yoruba cultural association, Afenifere, refused to endorsed Buhari because of anti democratic tendencies and his refusal to embark on restructuring.
The only person galvanizing support for Buhari is Tinubu, who is a member of the APC just like persons from my state of Cross River such as Victor Ndoma Egba, Obono Obla, or Rivers State like Rotimi Amaechi or Chris Ngige.
Every state from Bayelsa to Sokoto has representatives in Buhari's government irrespective of how influential the position is.
What I am saying is, let's stop using collective noun to demonize a section of a country and blaming them for this tyranny. Yes, of all the Southern regions, Buhari has his biggest support from the zone but those who should rather be blamed are those who left PDP to bring him on board. That was where the problem came from.
But it's no time for that now, it's time for solution.
ure just an idiot, ur analyses show that udont have brain
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Skodiswayze(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
DEY MAGA YOURSELF
OYO IS MY STATE, IBADAN PRECISELY AND WE AIN'T FALLING FOR ANOTHER TRIP, THOSE PEOPLE YOU SEE THERE WERE MOBILIZED FROM ALL THE SOUTHERN STATES, THE REST WENT THERE TO SEE BUHARI FOR THE FIRST TIME (AND THE LAST) U GO SEE FILM COME FEB 16, QUOTE ME. APC HAS FAILED THE LIVING AND THE DEAD.
olajizz01:

In SW ,widely accepted.
In SS accepted.

6-1=5

5 regions is a goal.

Sai Buhari,sai baba.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Superman30(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
mycar:
If he was sure of Victory, why is he trampling on the judiciary arm if the government.
you guys are the problem we have in this country!
Please tell me the CJN is not guilty and then I will listen to you.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
OK, febuhari 16 and march 2 is almost here.

Until march 2,we shall see what the result will be,whether great Ogboro or Ifeanyi.

But Buhari didn't need wining in delta,but 40 percent is a goal.

Delta state ?, you grow for delta ??
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by GospelAkede: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
If you believe that Nigeria will be great again you need to listen, download and share this song as your own quota to see Nigeria great again.
#It is well with Nigeria
#Nigeria shall be great again
#I believe in Prayer

Click on the link below to download this song
https://www.reverbnation.com/thenewproclaimers/song/22914382-it-is-well-with-nigeria
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You will be alright las las by next month

Not only ring its watch . illiterate Atikurideens

Blood sucking, killing , poverty capital,
We know their massive supporters from witches and wizards association of nigeria.

The stupid once like you are not aware...
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahahahahaha,which international community are you talking about?mention them.

By the way,Atiku can only perform a little bit more than gej come febuhari in the north. If you know you know.

Not when Atiku have men like Kwankwaso ,Tambuwa,Galadima.
And all shiit Muslim waiting to vote out buhari.
Name 4 person in APC that have followers like Kwankwaso , Tambuwa , Galadima , Markafi

I'm from the north .

Say what you know...
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
berrystunn:

Blood sucking, killing , poverty capital,
We know their massive supporters from witches and wizards association of nigeria.

The stupid once like you are not aware...

Its STUPID ONES and not STUPID ONCE .

Illiterate Atikurideen
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jonathan:

Continue wailing

The hand writing is everywhere where..
Apc deceiving their selfs

witches and wizards association of nigeria.
Blood sucking and poverty capital. Is their motor
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Its STUPID ONES and not STUPID ONCE .

Illiterate Atikurideen

English teacher
Usu, Get the message.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
berrystunn:

English teacher
Usu, Get the message.

Fake northerner. Upgrade yourself
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Fake northerner. Upgrade yourself

You end up following our directions.
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
[/quote][quote author=berrystunn post=75168437]

You end up following our directions.

Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by berrystunn(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
remain our slave.

Both side is north.

Sensitive position northern.

Sweet dreams
Re: President Buhari Shows Street Credibility In Oyo. More Pictures. by nonye6194: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Collinsony:
Call us on 07032081643
Get your quality smart watches, spy eye camera, sound speaker, headset, Bluetooth earpiece..
Get it delivered pay on delivery only in anambra and Lagos while other states are pay before delivery..
Collinsmart collections store
Follow us on Instagram collinsmart41
Whatsapp us with 07032081643
Telegram 07032081643
Facebook page collinsmart
Happy Sunday to you all who have contacted us and got delivered...

Which brand of Bluetooth speaker do you have and for how much do they go for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes / Dogara Built House At Wuse, Abuja Within 6 Months As Speaker - Sahara Reporters / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.