Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes (40196 Views)

Amoda Yekini Is Not An Alhaji. Why ? / Mohammed Yusuf Ovajimo Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Photographer Dies / I Know He Is Dead Aisha Buhari Cries In BBC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by adekalumichael: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Protocol Officer To Aisha Buhari, Wife Of President Buhari Is Dead.

News broke out early hour of Wednesday, 10th June 2020 about the passing away of a protocol officer to the First Lady of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhjia Aisha Buhari, in the person of Mr. Sanni Yekinni.

Mr Sanni Yekinni has served the wife of the president for four years before being down with a sudden illness diagnosed to be diabetes.

He lost the battle to diabetes in the early hour of Wednesday as reported by the official twitter handle of his boss, Her Excellency Aisha M. Buhari.

The first lady mourns her demised protocol officer. From her tribute, she eulogised the commitment, dedication and courage of Late Mr. Sanni Yekini.

Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi Rajiun.
On behalf of my family and entire staff of my office, I wish to condole the family of Mr Sani Yekini a protocol officer in my office who died earlier today.
May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdaus.

Mr Yekini served in my office for 4 years, he was down with diabetes and lost the battle today.
He was a very committed, dedicated and courageous staff.
May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss .

https://twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1270811572458397696

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by Naijaarchive(m): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2020
cry
Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by edo3(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Atleast him don enjoy small,, rip to him..

24 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by ludd2018: 12:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Aisha is the new president of Nigeria . Real Buhari is dead . They have killed the protocol officer .

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by tellwisdom: 12:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Wetin be the cause of this diabetes sef?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by chatinent: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Life like a mist.

1 Like

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by daddytime(m): 12:38am On Jun 11, 2020
May his soul farewell.
Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by daddytime(m): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2020
tellwisdom:

Na too much sugar for the body oh, and when the pancreas wey dey release insulin to take push the sugar enter where e suppose go for the body get fault, the sugar go come remain for the bloodstream with no where to go.

When this matter don happen like this, the blood go come dey thick because of the excess sugar and e no go come dey fit flow well.

By this time na, the kidney go don notice say the blood don dey too thick, him na no go know say oga pancreas get small yawa, him go come automatically begin draw water from anywhere possible within the body to pump to the blood to lighten am.

Before you know wet in dey happen, who get body go begin drink water and piss like cow every minute and him piss go dey smell one kind and foam too. Him go begin dey dehydrated anyhow.

If the person no come quick check him sugar level, na so the thing go come affect him kidney and liver because those once don dey do overtime labor because of brother pancreas wey eff up.

Na so the matter be oh, so, make you dey always check your sugar level.

Diabetes na very quiet killer, e no dey make mouth.

God bless una

Oya make una go my signature go buy my book to read...

548 Likes 69 Shares

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by SarkinYarki: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by tellwisdom: 1:05am On Jun 11, 2020
daddytime:

Na too much sugar for the body oh, and when the pancreas wey dey release insulin to take push the sugar enter where e suppose go for the body get fault, the sugar go come remain for the bloodstream with no where to go.

When this matter don happen like this, the blood go come dey thick because of the excess sugar and e no go come dey fit flow well.

By this time na, the kidney go don notice say the blood don dey too thick, him na no go know say oga pancreas get small yawa, him go come automatically begin draw water from anywhere possible within the body to pump to the blood to lighten am.

Before you know wet in dey happen, who get body go begin drink water and piss like cow every minute and him piss go dey smell one kind and foam too. Him go begin dey dehydrated anyhow.

If the person no come quick check him sugar level, na so the thing go come affect him kidney and liver because those once don dey do overtime labor because of brother pancreas wey eff up.

God bless una

Chai.. many secret killer sicknesses de , wey we no know... Make God de help us, and at the same time help ourselves.. Bless.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by Subduer: 1:25am On Jun 11, 2020
daddytime:

God bless una
Then Bill, the Gates of hell & dem Big Pharma in America, go by force Doctors, wey done swear HYPOCRITE OATH, make dem Doctors de give medicines wey NO FIT CURE de condition, instead of to tell people how to de EAT better things to correct the bad condition inside body.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by daddytime(m): 1:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Subduer:

Then Bill, the Gates of hell & dem Big Pharma in America, go by force Doctors, wey done swear HYPOCRITE OATH, make dem Doctors de give medicines wey NO FIT CURE de condition, instead of to tell people how to de EAT better things to correct the bad condition inside body.

Even daddytime de write like one of dem Doctors wey done SWEAR the HYPOCRITE OATH.

Lol...

I no be Doctor oh...

Some of those people dey swear hypocritical oath sha

8 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by Subduer: 1:33am On Jun 11, 2020
daddytime:

Lol...

I no be Doctor oh...

Some of those people dey swear hypocritical oath sha
As I look your profile, I quick remove wetin I write say you be one of dem Doctors wey done swear that HYPOCRITE OATH. No vex too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by daddytime(m): 1:35am On Jun 11, 2020
Subduer:

As I look your profile, I quick remove wetin I write say you be one of dem Doctors wey done swear that HYPOCRITE OATH. No vex too much.

No yawa bros.

5 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 11, 2020
Diabetes the racist disease. I'm yet to understand why it is more associated with blacks than any other race.

5 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by Subduer: 1:41am On Jun 11, 2020
tellwisdom:

Chai.. many secret killer sicknesses de , wey we no know... Make God de help us, and at the same time help ourselves.. Bless.
Na only God Almighty de keep us alive, after people done EAT & DRINK plenty bad bad things wey de sweet, wey body NO FIT digest, & no fit sheet commot from body.

4 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by NiCurious: 3:25am On Jun 11, 2020
J111333:
Diabetes the racist disease. I'm yet to understand why it is more associated with blacks than any other race.

I've read that it is related to people moving away from healthy traditional diets, to refined and processed foods. Not just black people are affected. India has seen a big spike in diabetes cases, North American native peoples as well. (The higher amount of salt in processed foods also contributes to high blood pressure.)

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by Aflix(m): 5:14am On Jun 11, 2020
70 people died in Borno yesterday and she's yet to make a statement on that. Make dem De fool themselves De go.

8 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Mr Sanni Yekinni has served the wife of the president for four years before being down with a sudden illness diagnosed to be diabetes.

From all of us @ [/b] : RIP Mr Sanni Yekini.

He was a good man.

He lived a good life.

chatinent:
[b]Why am I suspecting she was off-ed because she knew sth?
What is this?
Wetin person no go read for dis Nairaland sef.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by phemmyfour: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2020
tellwisdom:
Corona induced diabetes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by Nbote(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2020
chatinent:
Why am I suspecting she was off-ed because she knew sth?

Did u read d post downside up or upside down?

7 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by FlordFlorez(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Diabetes, the silent killer. "always check ur sugar level".

2 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by chukwuibuipob: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2020
sad
Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by adioolayi(m): 7:55am On Jun 11, 2020
CoVID19 related Just asking

Sudden death from Diabetes...Jokers

8 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by sojayy(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Tell us another story of his death

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by Sultty(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2020
And so He still died from enjoyment. Imagine dying from diabetes he just have gotten it from eating sweet things things like d national cake

2 Likes

Re: Sani Yekini Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Protocol Officer Dies Of Diabetes by Movicq(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Chaii dat innocent man, e can greet

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / PDP Convention 2017: Atiku Arrives Eagle Square (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.