Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians (43059 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Prophecies That Shocks Nigerians This Year 2023 �. How It Wi / If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2019
While i quiet agree that the man needs deliverance, divorce is never an option in marriage. The wife can separate from her husband and probably detent him in police cell before any legal battle. Probably when he is in prison the demon will leave. On the other, would the pastor had made his assertion if a woman was involved in this scandal? Wouldn't he bash her and call her all kind of names?. We should be careful when giving advice as preachers because many use their cultural and religious background to draw conclusion.
What could be responsible for parent ( father or mother) lusting after his or her child ? This is where research comes in to know the truth. The cause of rape has been established by many researchers to include indecent dressing but child molestation hasn't been established yet. What I see in many media is preventive measures not tracing the root cause.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Elephantking: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I keep saying religion makes people dumb and day after day I am proven right.

That woman now will do exactly as the pastor said because she wants to please the pastor and the imaginary God
since what your sences can comprehend is that God is imagnatry why are you still living in His planet earth. Go and live in the planet you think your creator exist. fool

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by RTSC: 9:40am On Jan 27, 2019
What is it with Yoruba and incest or rape?
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by CreepyBlackpool: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2019
Richdad50:
You will never be proven right and will forever remain dumb. If you have a problem with people of faith, say it and be clear rather than hide under the veil of religious skepticism. Wrong is wrong but an attack on a way of life is unacceptable.

#Richdad
I couldn't possibly be dumb,
I'm not your family member nah smiley
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by hahn(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2019
CheedyJ:

Why will it b easy for women, if Eve hadn't eaten DAT forbidden fruit sebi I for no dey this messed up country... Una Neva see anything sef..

Why did god create the devil knowing it will tempt Eve and then go on to put the tree right where they could reach it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2019
faithfull18:
They will say a wise woman builds her home.

Everything falls on the lap of the woman. It's not easy being a woman in this dispensation.

Women have a big role to play for solid men to exist in the coming generations.

Women, never neglect the male child, put more effort into training him the way you do the female child.

Start early, if you neglect them, they will be become fathers, husbands, heads of organisations etc and we will all suffer for it.

Teach them to be responsible, respect women etc.
nice update@faithfull
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by CheedyJ(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2019
hahn:

Why did god create the devil knowing it will tempt Eve and then go on to put the tree right where they could reach it?
How am I supposed to know y He created d devil besides, if Eve wasn't greedy(ojukokoro) will she av fallen for d temptation?. Why devil no tempt Adam? ..
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Neoteny(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Most pastors are pedophiles anyway, so what's new?
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by hahn(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2019
CheedyJ:

How am I supposed to know y He created d devil besides, if Eve wasn't greedy(ojukokoro) will she av fallen for d temptation?. Why devil no tempt Adam? ..

None of that would have happened if the devil was not created in the first place

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by HerCuteness(f): 11:42am On Jan 27, 2019
1Sharon:

What background check is needed? Doesn't Jesus wash away all sins?
You're not serious. She's right.
Too many unqualified pastors in redeem
That's why we have people like this pastor heading a church and dishing out pathetic advice

5 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:49am On Jan 27, 2019
1Sharon:

What background check is needed? Doesn't Jesus wash away all sins?
Lol read what you wrote to yourself and see how silly it sounds

3 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Mosco100(m): 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abomination!!!, he must be judged according to the law and sentenced immediately! then the government should take the kids away and take care of them, simple.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2019
asuustrike1:
While i quiet agree that the man needs deliverance, divorce is never an option in marriage. The wife can separate from her husband and probably detent him in police cell before any legal battle. Probably when he is in prison the demon will leave. On the other, would the pastor had made his assertion if a woman was involved in this scandal? Wouldn't he bash her and call her all kind of names?. We should be careful when giving advice as preachers because many use their cultural and religious background to draw conclusion.
What could be responsible for parent ( father or mother) lusting after his or her child ? This is where research comes in to know the truth. The cause of rape has been established by many researchers to include indecent dressing but child molestation hasn't been established yet. What I see in many media is preventive measures not tracing the root cause.

You need to be thoroughly FLOGGED so that sense will enter your bible head.

She needs to divorce the bastard for the sake of protecting her children and future , and let him go and look for pastors like you who can remove the demon , lol.

DIVORCE is an OPTION in MARRIAGE and sometimes maybe the BEST OPTION.

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
No surprise, many pastors are sexual perverts anyway , and I am sure a lot of them have committed paedophilia.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by bukatyne(f): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
NoToPile:
Loool, what did they expect him to say before on a church owned TV station. He is a representative of the church at that point so he has to sound the way he just did.

I wont be surprised if his personal views differ.

Thanks jare.

Let the husband of his sister rape their three kids then you know what he really thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Daeylar(f): 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
The excuses being made for the pastor in this thread.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by NoToPile: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Thanks jare.

Let the husband of his sister rape their three kids then you know what he really thinks

You are right grin
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by pagorino(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Religion has been abused in this part of the world. May God have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adakintroy:
It's because many of you Christian have not seen anything. You think Christianity is for babies. Everything you express shock. Everything. Come to the ghetto and see what happens daily. With time you will learn to let go nobody will tell you.

Moreover the man is advicing as a Christian. Forgiveness. Everything leave the marriage. Everything advice to leave. That's the only thing many people know how to advice.

Growing up in the ghetto, all this a child's play. No pun intended

I do not know the Christianity you are talking about.

Forgiveness does not mean the person doesn't face the consequences of their actions.

After all, the thief on the right hand side was forgiven and went to heaven yet he still completed his death sentence.

Anyways, thinking that a marriage where the father raped three daughters can continue is a product of your environment.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
frosbel2:

You need to be thoroughly FLOGGED so that sense will enter your bible head.

She needs to divorce the bastard for the sake of protecting her children and future , and let him go and look for pastors like you who can remove the demon , lol.

DIVORCE is an OPTION in MARRIAGE and sometimes maybe the BEST OPTION.

SMH
You need to tutored and flogged about bible principles kid. The only ground for divorce is adultery moreover God hates divorce. If you don't have scriptural backing please back off
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by bukatyne(f): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
NoToPile:

You are right grin

No today?

We operate a 'were dun wo, ko se bi lomo' society.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Adakintroy: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
bukatyne:

I do not know the Christianity you are talking about.

Forgiveness does not mean the person doesn't face the consequences of their actions.

After all, the thief on the right hand side was forgiven and went to heaven yet he still completed his death sentence.

Anyways, thinking that a marriage where the father raped three daughters can continue is a product of your environment.

Again he was talking as a christian. And it's a deep level of tolerance beyond the sense. You fail to understand that the man is weak or sick and needs help. Anyone who rapes his own child needs help.

The attention should not be with the woman. She is fine. But the man. All sins are pardonable. But go and sin no more.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by bukatyne(f): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Adakintroy:

Again he was talking as a christian. And it's a deep level of tolerance beyond the sense. You fail to understand that the man is weak or sick and needs help. Anyone who rapes his own child needs help.

The attention should not be with the woman. She is fine. But the man. All sins are pardonable. But go and sin no more.

I am not surprised.

Your normal is not my normal.

Even the constitution knows that a husband who rapes his children deserves to be punished.

Let me ask you: why did God punish the Israelites? Or Ananias and Sapphira? Or king Agrippa? Or Bar-Jesus?

The Bible has never peaches your type of forgiveness else there would be no hell fire.

Are you not even concerned about the Children's lives he has ruined?

Is maintaining a face more important to you than those innocent souls he has destroyed?

The attention should not be with the woman? Do you understand the gravity of what the husband did?

Na wa.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
And we wonder why many are giving up on religion especially in Nigeria.
So shameful

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Adakintroy: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
bukatyne:

I am not surprised.

Your normal is not my normal.

Even the constitution knows that a husband who rapes his children deserves to be punished.

Let me ask you: why did God punish the Israelites? Or Ananias and Sapphira? Or king Agrippa? Or Bar-Jesus?

The Bible has never peaches your type of forgiveness else there would be no hell fire.

Are you not even concerned about the Children's lives he has ruined?

Is maintaining a face more important to you than those innocent souls he has destroyed?

The attention should not be with the woman? Do you understand the gravity of what the husband did?

Na wa.

Oga why are you so bitter with hate. All your empasy is on purnishment. We know the end of purnishments. As to inflict enough pain on the body as deterant unto correction. But in doing so, You may destroy the body hence leaving no room for possible repentance.

Nobody ask you to destroy a man as christain. WOman I do not judge you said the christ. But go and sin no more.

If he acknowledge his wrong. Then he will be forgiving. But if he fails to see the wrong in his actions then let purnishment come.

Aside the person interviewed was not a constitutional lawyer. But a christain pastor. To wish his calling empathize forgiveness. So understand who spoke first.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
asuustrike1:

You need to tutored and flogged about bible principles kid. The only ground for divorce is adultery moreover God hates divorce. If you don't have scriptural backing please back off

Bible principles delivered to you by your colonial masters - OLODO

God does indeed hate divorce but God hates injustice the most.

Marriage is not a DO or DIE affair especially when there is infidelity or abuse involved. Keep parroting this nonsense doctrine that is not supported by truth, logic or reason.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
The excuses made for this DEVIL PASTOR in the article shows further evidence that Nigerian Christianity is a MENTAL ILLNESS that needs urgent treatment.

In the UK or any other functioning country, this idiot will be sentenced to LIFE imprisonment.

Only in Nigeria do we allow sexual predators and deviants run rampant.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Janosky: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Celebrityblog:
A Nigerian Pastor Ayepolabo has incurred the anger of Nigerians. The pastor shocked Nigerians with his response and advice to a very ugly situation.

TV personality and sex educator, Lolo Cynthia shared a shocking video on social media and Instagram and Twitter users are enraged about its content.

The video is centered on a discussion about what should be done after a father sexually molested his 3 children.

During a show on Dove TV – the official channel of The Redeemed Christian Church of God – the show host had asked a counselor, Pastor Ayepolabo what ought to be done when a father rapes his children aged 5, 6, and 12.

His advice to the woman her husband defiled their children has got Nigerians talking.

A father defiled 3 of his children aged 5 ,6 and 12.

Listen to the advice shared on a live Christian show on DOVE TV!

The Pastor advised the woman:

"what I advise is that, that woman should go to her pastor, somebody who can help her to call the attention of the man to what he has done and they will prayerfully deliver the man, that's what is needful here."

The pastor was asked if the woman should leave the marriage because of the scandalous ask.

He said:

"What If she moves and he commits Suicide?"

A female caller on the live Christian show said the woman should remain in the house. The caller said:

"what has happened has happened, if she now leaves that house, by that time the secret will be Leaked, it is better she prays."

Both the Pastor and the caller's advice angered Nigerians that reacted.

Watch the shocking videos here and see reactions from angry Nigerians.

What do you think about this situation?

SOURCE

The husband has committed very grave iniquity, because God forbids incest & any form of sexual activity outside the bond of marriage.
The wife is within her God given rights to sue for divorce.
That man is very sick & perverted. He needs both professional & spiritual help.

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by mechanics(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
The pastor is right, the first is to seek for godly counsels from our spiritual leaders, if we act carnally we are just adding more to the problem, you know the truth is bitter.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
frosbel2:

Bible principles delivered to you by your colonial masters - OLODO

God does indeed hate divorce but God hates injustice the most.

Marriage is not a DO or DIE affair especially when there is infidelity or abuse involved. Keep parroting this nonsense doctrine that is not supported by truth, logic or reason.
You are indeed a kid who knows nothing about life and how marriages work. When you get into marriage you would understand better kid
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by 1Sharon(f): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
Lol read what you wrote to yourself and see how silly it sounds

All things become new in Christ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA / Bishop Sam Zuga Attempts To End Fulani Herdsmen & Tiv Farmer War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.