Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians (43058 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua Prophecies That Shocks Nigerians This Year 2023 �. How It Wi / If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Baddiezz(f): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
I've always wondered why all it takes to be a pastor in redeem is to attend bible sch and then a branch is assigned to you to head without making any background check on the pastor in question.
I've always wondered too

5 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by NessaBoo(f): 6:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Lmao@ "What If she moves and he commits Suicide?"

Are you kidding me?? undecided

It will take the grace and everything in me not to poison the man myself. angry

5 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by bukatyne(f): 6:22am On Jan 27, 2019
The pastor is wrong.

However, I blame the caller expecting any other type of advice from the pastor on a public forum.

Someone said every woman knows what to do in situations like these and I concur.

The pastor did not carry the kids for nine months neither does he have the direct charge to nurture those kids.

If the wife in question does not know what to do herself without calling on her brain-box aka pastor, then she is not fit to be a mother.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Ishilove: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2019
This is quite insane. This pastor did not speak with divine wisdom. Rather, he spoke with the flesh, and not just flesh but foolish, carnal 'wisdom'.

But I won't judge him too harshly. I'm learning that these men are men first, before being men of God. Some have lost their way long ago but don't even know it.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by CrownFemi: 6:37am On Jan 27, 2019
This is unwanted.... What secret should the woman keep when her hubby defiled his own 3 children

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by TBIZZY(m): 6:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Though I'm not supporting the pastor's advice oo. But if you were the pastor what would you say? ...just asking oo.

What did you expect a pastor to say?
Like... Divorce him! Arrest him! In fact, kill him!

Same people would still criticize him.

...but what do I know lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Brigges: 6:42am On Jan 27, 2019
Christianity is not madness, Christianity is not slavery.
Some so called pastors are not even qualified to be children teachers and they are out there messing up people's lives with their half baked messages

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:45am On Jan 27, 2019
When the police or child gender unit now get involved in this, the pastor will easily and cleverly unrope himself from his comment

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by mamotalk: 6:52am On Jan 27, 2019
APC pastors.
Is that not the scenery being unfolded in our political sphere where dubious characters are proclaiming in integrity status and you are all clapping for them.
I am a Christian and Christianity is all about Godly manner;and God can not behold inquiry.

Father raping three daughters and the wife should arrange for his delivance? There is no perfect way than that.
My stake: don't be slavish to any pastor, they are also human that are bond to err.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Mankosi: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2019
He gave his answer from the religious point of view not as a lawyer or a police officer

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by 1Sharon(f): 6:56am On Jan 27, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
I've always wondered why all it takes to be a pastor in redeem is to attend bible sch and then a branch is assigned to you to head without making any background check on the pastor in question.

What background check is needed? Doesn't Jesus wash away all sins?
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Lovelypet28: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2019
Ishilove:
This is quite insane. This pastor did not speak with divine wisdom. Rather, he spoke with the flesh, and not just flesh but foolish, carnal 'wisdom'.

But I won't judge him too harshly. I'm learning that these men are men first, before being men of God. Some have lost their way long ago but don't even know it.
God bless you,nigerians need to realise that they are men first before being pastors.
For one RCCG counselling is a waste of precious time,i rather hear words of wisdom from my parents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by gaby(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2019
And very many with varying educational degrees will as usual wait to have the bible interpreted to them by this dolt and even swallow everything he says hook line and sinker...

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by NoToPile: 7:34am On Jan 27, 2019
Loool, what did they expect him to say before on a church owned TV station. He is a representative of the church at that point so he has to sound the way he just did.

I wont be surprised if his personal views differ.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by saviourstandere: 7:37am On Jan 27, 2019
All of una wey dey conderm the pastor, una dey mad well well abi una be Muslim?, wetin dey pastor go do before than to settle home and bring peace back to the family idiots

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Adewumiaye: 7:46am On Jan 27, 2019
Have a tight deadline to meet on a website design?
Do you have a limited budget?
Whatever your reason, we can create a professional/ affordable website in just 7 days
Check my signature for contact details
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Ishilove: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2019
Lovelypet28:

God bless you,nigerians need to realise that they are men first before being pastors.
For one RCCG counselling is a waste of precious time,i rather hear words of wisdom from my parents.
It is easy to sit and condemn pastors because of the general state of Christianity in Nigeria while forgetting that they also have blood flowing in their veins, just like you and I.

RCCG criteria for choosing pastors has always baffled me.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Hopss(m): 8:00am On Jan 27, 2019
Hahahaha.Nigerian pastors....
Ok o,if it's the pastor that is involve e go run go police station and court but if na there member you will hear "leave it to God" but they don't leave there's to God
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by eagleeye2: 8:00am On Jan 27, 2019
Sparkle777:
That husband needs deliverance quite alright but I also need to teach him and his hosts of demons some lessons bfor then. He will be detained and dealt wit by SARS for a week and have all his monies and properties confiscated by me the wife. Of cos he is not allowed 10miles radius of me and mine. The kids will undergo counselling and deliverance. He can go for 3months counselling and deliverance from prison.
Let's learn to combine every resources in dealing wit such issues.
May incidences like this be far from us all in Jesus name. Amen
Teach him a lesson, Yes. But confiscating his monies and properties makes you seem like a gold digger. What happens if he has no monies and properties?
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2019
Pastors in Nigeria are mostly idiots and their followers are fools.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Adakintroy: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2019
It's because many of you Christian have not seen anything. You think Christianity is for babies. Everything you express shock. Everything. Come to the ghetto and see what happens daily. With time you will learn to let go nobody will tell you.

Moreover the man is advicing as a Christian. Forgiveness. Everything leave the marriage. Everything advice to leave. That's the only thing many people know how to advice.

Growing up in the ghetto, all this a child's play. No pun intended

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by monticalo: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2019
THE WOMAN SHOULD STAY IN THE MARRIAGE AND STAY VERY WELL. IT IS FOR THE BETTER AND FOR THE WORSE. THIS IS THE WORSE SO LET HER STAY. AFTER ALL THERE ARE MANY OF THE WOMEN TODAY WHO ARE LEAVING WITH THEIR HUSBAND KNOWING HE IS A YAHOO PLUS MONEY RITUALIST. HAS THAT ONE EXPOSED HER HUSBAND? OR HAS SHE LEFT THE MARRIAGE. NO. AND I GUESS THATS BECAUSE SHE IS ENJOYING THE MONEY. BUNCH OF HEPOCRITES. WHEN IT IS GOING GOOD YOUR WAY YOU WANT TO COVER UP, WHEN IT IS BAD YOU WANT TO LEAVE. SIN IS SIN. RAPE OR MONEY RITUAL . THE SAME WAY THEY CAN STAY AND ENJOY IF THEIR HUSBAND IS BRINGING YAHOO PLUS RITUAL MONEY HOME OR KIDNAP RANSOM MONEY LET THEM ALSO STAY IF THEIR HUSBAND RAPES THEIR CHILDREN AND FIND A WAY TO COME BACK AS COUPLES. YOU WANT TO EXPOSE ONE AND COVER UP THE ORDER BECAUSE THE LATER IS ABOUT MONEY. ONLY IN NIGERIA THAT ONE SIN IS GOOD THE OTHER IS BAD. NONSENSE.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Passionate888: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2019
Fake and mumuish Redeem pastors, just like our vice presidiot.
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Pholachemy: 8:45am On Jan 27, 2019
if u knw, u knw...na money dem dey take do pastor for redeem...jos go dey bible college..u dnt need Godcalln
Re: Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians by Elephantking: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
I keep saying religion makes people dumb and day after day I am proven right.

That woman now will do exactly as the pastor said because she wants to please the pastor and the imaginary God
since you God is imagnatry why are still living in his planet earth. Go and in the planet you think your creator exist. foolish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 1 Years Old Is A Witch / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / EBOLA Is Manufactured By Satan – T.B. JOSHUA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.