Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina (9322 Views)

How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Man’s Whose Ex Had A Smelly Vagina Shares His Experience (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Gaspardd(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Quality20:
chairman why u trying to scatter a promising union? if vg dosent pop up some smell or fragrance, its not normal o. Like i said , u will eventually b ok n used to it. She herself isnt complaining cos she is now used to d smell
Normal VJ has its endearing scent. The pungent smell that stings the nose that comes out of that place is as a result of dirtiness or bacterial or sth.
For instance there was this girl i ve eaten so many times, always clean, odourless and stuff. Then one night arnd 12am, she invited me to her church and things got boring, we went behind d church and i got down to business, at first there was this unusual smell but i ignored it cus well i am used to this punanì. The following day i woke up with a slight sore throat. I knew it was cuz i ate sth dirty and unwatched hence d smell i percieved at first.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by bethyz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Let her try garlic.
Just a clove of garlic peel the this out wash it before inserting cut small out of the garlic then insert inside .
Insert at night remove in the morning.

There are other types of insertions she can buy at a PHARMACY. Just tell them insertions for female genital cant remember the names. They have different one.

But first let her go for a swab test to know the type of infection she has. Then take it to a doctor she will be given serious of drugs and injection for 5 or 7 days with insertions

Good luck. Its not the womans fault. Infection can came from anywhere. Some is taking much surgery stuff affect vagina PH different things . From toilet from sex. Let her pee immediately after sex it reduces infection too. Drug .
Tell her not to leave it like that there is solution . Help her and she will be greatful to you.

4 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
this one wey u say u want to help her but she is refusing get as e be. she need to go to d hospital...sti tinzs.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by nwachukwu9(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
bros it's very simple, buy enough garlic, give it to her, let her pill it, chew it morning and night, at night, tell her or help her to insert pilled garlic in her Vj, do that for one week, you're good to go. Don't forget to thank me later
you look cute, am also in jos, looking for a pretty lady like u to hang out with, i know u dont have smelly vj

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by mhizv(f): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Vagina vaginosis can be treated... antibiotics would do it.

But she needs to see a doctor just in case it's something else
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Ecstasy9(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
It's not healthy, you can help her by finding solution to it.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by schumastic(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
mhizv:
Vagina vaginosis can be treated... antibiotics would do it.

But she needs to see a doctor just in case it's something else

Why do I have this feeling it's you "pain" lol.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by mhizv(f): 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
schumastic:

Why do I have this feeling it's you "pain" lol.

Lol believe me chalay I've tried reaching out,ehh let's just say I decided to stay low. How have you been grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by schumastic(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
mhizv:

Lol believe me chalay I've tried reaching out,ehh let's just say I decided to stay low. How have you been grin

Hahahaha, my insticks never fails me lol..how have you been, longeSt time o. Chia lol. You can sha give yourself up with your dp.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
DonFk:
Hi guys, I really need help on this. I'd there a remedy for this situation? Or some ladies are just by nature victim of this unfortunate condition. Even if it's natural, should there not be a way to make it go away?

This gal friend of mine is the best lady I've ever seen in the world. Caring, submissive, matured in reasoning, but for this her blemish! I tried telling her to look for remedy, but she felt too embarrassed to even talk about it which I understood. I gave her time to go see a doctor, she wouldn't.

Because of my love for her, I bleeped her like that to let her know that I still cared, but I needed her to do sth. She wasn't forth coming with a remedy, neither was she keen to look for one. She was more like nothing can be done, don't disturb me. If u can't go with it, then let me go. So please guys, educate me on this matter.

I here there are ppl with naturally smelly VJ. Are there remedy? I still love her and wish I could work things out. But I can't keep up with the VJ thing.
Just get Bicarbonate of Soda, mix in water, give it to her to use as a natural wash for down there.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by mhizv(f): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
schumastic:

Hahahaha, my insticks never fails me lol..how have you been, longeSt time o. Chia lol. You can sha give yourself up with your dp.

Lol can't help it love him crazy....
How are you? Mind if I get your contact? Would have sent a dm. But can't access the email I used for this account!!

Gats lots of catching up to do! smiley
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by schumastic(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
mhizv:

Lol can't help it love him crazy....
How are you? Mind if I get your contact? Would have sent a dm. But can't access the email I used for this account!!

Gats lots of catching up to do! smiley

Ok
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by mhizv(f): 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
schumastic:

0806052009 the last digit is the six day of the year

Okay. Sent you a message.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by schumastic(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
mhizv:

Okay. Sent you a message.

Am charging my other phone so once it comes up I will get the message.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by mhizv(f): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
schumastic:

Am charging my other phone so once it comes up I will get the message.
okay
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Then why tf r u telling us!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Abortions: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
blissgregory:
Tell her to insert garlic in her vj
baby u done that before
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Mankosi: 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
U can lick it with ur mouth till it dry up. Just lick and spit it out, don't swallow.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Abortions: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, all these threads about smelly vaginas are cracking me up. In some parts of Africa it is believed that you shouldn't overclean your vagina tongue The dirtier, the better grin But it shouldn't smell like something crawled in there & died either. That's a sign something is not right. Most probably an infection.
U don't over clean urs? Huh baby
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Abortions: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mankosi:
U can lick it with ur mouth till it dry up. Just lick and spit it out, don't swallow.
Spit it on the floor or bedsheet? U want the house to smell
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by AmazingELixir: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I love the natural scent/smell of pussy but once it's very offensive, the owner should declare a state of emergency on it... Unfortunately it seems like some of them don't even know that it stinks... No wonder my cousin had to finger a pussy and put it at the nose of the owner and asked her .... " This thing no dey smell for your nose"...

grin grin grin

That your cousin is a rascal as for Op I wish you luck seeking for a solution, as for me there are few things in this life that puts me off about people and one of it is bad stench be it breathe (mouth /nose), body odour or smelling puna I just can't stand it.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by SmellingAnus(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

That your cousin is a rascal as for Op I wish you luck seeking for a solution, as for me there are few things in this life that puts me off about people and one of it is bad stench be it breathe (mouth /nose), body odour or smelling puna I just can't stand it.
no mind the guy... grin

Will you tell her she has Smelling puna or you will just let it be
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by AmazingELixir: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
SmellingAnus:
no mind the guy... grin

Will you tell her she has Smelling puna or you will just let it be

My body language will do justice to that...if she still doesn't get it and goes ahead to ask i'll tell her outrightly.

I lose erection and interest immediately I perceive foul smell..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Martinez19(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
A smelly pussy is not fit for a man. grin

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by SmellingAnus(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
AmazingELixir:

My body language will do justice to that...if she still doesn't get it and goes ahead to ask i'll tell her outrightly.

I lose erection and interest immediately I perceive foul smell..
nice... But then you should not say it like my cousin of she is your woman grin
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Ezkid(m): 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
DonFk:
Hi guys, I really need help on this. I'd there a remedy for this situation? Or some ladies are just by nature victim of this unfortunate condition. Even if it's natural, should there not be a way to make it go away?

This gal friend of mine is the best lady I've ever seen in the world. Caring, submissive, matured in reasoning, but for this her blemish! I tried telling her to look for remedy, but she felt too embarrassed to even talk about it which I understood. I gave her time to go see a doctor, she wouldn't.

Because of my love for her, I bleeped her like that to let her know that I still cared, but I needed her to do sth. She wasn't forth coming with a remedy, neither was she keen to look for one. She was more like nothing can be done, don't disturb me. If u can't go with it, then let me go. So please guys, educate me on this matter.

I here there are ppl with naturally smelly VJ. Are there remedy? I still love her and wish I could work things out. But I can't keep up with the VJ thing.
Bros where ur location abeg, who knows, we may be fucking the same girl.
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Mankosi: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abortions:
Spit it on the floor or bedsheet? U want the house to smell
on the floor and scrub later
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ezkid:
Bros where ur location abeg, who knows, we may be fucking the same girl.

Hahahahaha so funny... He said he resides in Lagos
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Ozonelayer123: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
It is treatable. It is toilet infection. It happened to my cousin and she got treated. She was bold enough to share it with me even though she is older than me.

[/quote][quote author=DonFk post=75149813]Hi guys, I really need help on this. I'd there a remedy for this situation? Or some ladies are just by nature victim of this unfortunate condition. Even if it's natural, should there not be a way to make it go away?

Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Abortions: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mankosi:
on the floor and scrub later
ur floor go smell.. eww!
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by Mankosi: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abortions:
ur floor go smell.. eww!
swallow it then
Re: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina by lebienconnu: 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
It may be Bactrial Vaginosis. It's very treatable. Its from overgrowth of the vaginal normal flora. I have seen a couple of babes with this condition who were perfectly treated.

Some tests will be carried out and drugs will be prescribed and then it will become a thing of the past.

Do not procure antibiotics by yourself. You need a doctor to tell you the right one to use depending on his investigation findings. Also the dose and duration of use is a very important information from the doctor. Do not abuse antibiotic. The doctor will also advise her to avoid douching and some other important things in order to forestall recurrence.

Convince her to go to the clinic. She does not have to live with it.
Ijafara lewu o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already / Igbo Girls are So Astonishingly Sexy And Beautiful / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.