Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Don't Wear Pants Anymore, Actress, Nazo Ekezie Says As She Reveals She's Singl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Wear Pants Anymore, Actress, Nazo Ekezie Says As She Reveals She's Singl (644 Views)

Women Who Don't Wear Pants, How Do You Deal With Your Vagiina Secretion / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Don Jazzy Agrees To Go On A Date With Actress Nazo Ekezie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Wear Pants Anymore, Actress, Nazo Ekezie Says As She Reveals She's Singl by Hoodexboi(m): 4:51am On Jan 27, 2019
Nollywood actress, Nazo Ekezie has disclosed she no longer wear pants due to the high demand of underwear by ritualists. She disclosed this to Sunnewsonline. She said;

“I might sound cliché but I don’t wear pants anymore. I’m not going to joke with my destiny, and if I’m taking my clothes off anywhere, my underwear is

Read more @ https://olorigist..com/2019/01/i-dont-wear-pants-anymore-actress-nazo.html
Re: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore, Actress, Nazo Ekezie Says As She Reveals She's Singl by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:41am On Jan 27, 2019
Marketing strategy..But is she also afraid of the pant gang?..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!

(1) (Reply)

Guys! Here Are What To Do When She Is On Her Monthly Flow / I Can Understand My Husband's Emotional Pain But My Ex's Life Is Also Important / Sheikh Imran Adio Vs Oluwo Of Iwo — "You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.