Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Opinion: Efcc, Apc, The Rule Of Law, And The Fg. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Efcc, Apc, The Rule Of Law, And The Fg. (460 Views)

Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / INEC Worked Against APC, The Bias Is Clear - Oshiomhole / Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Efcc, Apc, The Rule Of Law, And The Fg. by GR8ST(m): 9:22am On Jan 27, 2019
Having noticed that the Chief Judge in charge of the CCT was charged with a fraud case by the EFCC, sometime last year, and he was recently cleared by the same EFCC. It is a bit surprising that, the same judge has been stubborn and not willing, to obey, the rulings from higher courts, regarding the CJN trial.

Going with the Obanikoro case, in which, he has admitted, to giving funds to Fayose, sourced from the controversial NSA funds. Months after he joined the APC, the EFCC, appears to have turned off their search light on him. Would I be right, to say that, Obanikoro is a free man, as long as, he is in the APC, and also assisting them In putting down perceived opposition- by admitting to have connived with them in corruption scandals?

I am left to tackle, the feeling, that the Chief Judge of the CCT, is only acting to the wills of the FG, so as to be a free man- just like Obanikoro. Could it be that, the only way the FG can get the CJN removed is through the CCT? If no, why is the FG really in a haste to install a new CJN? Could it, be really connected to the Election cases that could arise? If yes, does the FG, really have plans to allow INEC conduct a free and fair election?

I am left with no other options, than to seat and observe, the unfolding events, of days to come.

Re: Opinion: Efcc, Apc, The Rule Of Law, And The Fg. by Jonadull: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2019
GR8ST:
[s]Having noticed that the Chief Judge in charge of the CCT was charged with a fraud case by the EFCC, sometime last year, and he was recently cleared by the same EFCC. It is a bit surprising that, the same judge has been stubborn and not willing, to obey, the rulings from higher courts, regarding the CJN trial.

Going with the Obanikoro case, in which, he has admitted, to giving funds to Fayose, sourced from the controversial NSA funds. Months after he joined the APC, the EFCC, appears to have turned off their search light on him. Would I be right, to say that, Obanikoro is a free man, as long as, he is in the APC, and also assisting them In putting down perceived opposition- by admitting to have connived with them in corruption scandals?

I am left to tackle, the feeling, that the Chief Judge of the CCT, is only acting to the wills of the FG, so as to be a free man- just like Obanikoro. Could it be that, the only way the FG can get the CJN removed is through the CCT? If no, why is the FG really in a haste to install a new CJN? Could it, be really connected to the Election cases that could arise? If yes, does the FG, really have plans to allow INEC conduct a free and fair election?

I am left with no other options, than to seat and observe, the unfolding events, of days to come. [/s]
Re: Opinion: Efcc, Apc, The Rule Of Law, And The Fg. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 27, 2019
Well, that is your opinion. What I know is that former Thief oh sorry, Chief Justice is a corrupt man.
Re: Opinion: Efcc, Apc, The Rule Of Law, And The Fg. by GR8ST(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2019
Rotentina:
Well, that is your opinion. What I know is that former Thief oh sorry, Chief Justice is a corrupt man.

Well, I didn't say whether or not, the Embattled CJN is guilty. I am more concerned about having myself, and people in my society, enjoying the goods of democracy.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And Okadigbo Ticket / Photos Of Atiku And Peter Obi In Delta State For Their Campaign Rally / Presidential Candidate, Sowore, Runs Lagos City Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.