Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

"Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election (30152 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Won Osun On A Christian-christian Ticket. Any Implication? / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Breaking : PDP Finally Won Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by Ugosample(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
greggng:

I don't care . Anything that will keep the evil party called pdp out of power is highly welcomed.

just negodu nwa mmadu undecided

1 Like

Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by Staro: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
McCoy662:
Nigerias how did we get here?? you saw it crystal clear that Buhari used remote control to rig APC in power.

God if really you exist, this is the time u shouldn't abandon Nigeria in the hands of our enemies.
Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by Staro: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Amina Zakari did the work
for them
Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by damilexki(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
APC
Lokostic77:
your assertion is very wrong bros,, this Osun APC campaign makes me believe campaign crowd is a big scam I can bet it with you buhari can never win state of Osun if APC did not rig it, am from Osun state and I know what am talking about infact is a return match for the APC, Osun state is the only one state in South west I can beat my chest that APC will lose to PDP in presidential election
Come feb16 we Osun people will disgrace APC
Lokostic77:
your assertion is very wrong bros,, this Osun APC campaign makes me believe campaign crowd is a big scam I can bet it with you buhari can never win state of Osun if APC did not rig it, am from Osun state and I know what am talking about infact is a return match for the APC, Osun state is the only one state in South west I can beat my chest that APC will lose to PDP in presidential election
Come feb16 we Osun people will disgrace APC

1 Like

Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by Ugosample(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
RTSC:

Do you know the igbos are the second largest ethnic group in Nigeria,spread across every area of Nigeria?

The eligible voters in igboland alone is 7 million according to INEC.
Unless jigawa has 7 million voters which we all know they don't, then you must be sniffing some hard substance.
Why not reduce the population of the south East by over 90% to favour your nefarious ends.

Yoruba troll. They think politics will end in 2019.
No wonder, your people languished in opposition for 16 years.

no mind am

1 Like

Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by theopeace: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin grin Absolutely correct..The peoples of osun owes certain ashievement to the spade work of buhari administrators.And they paid him back,by voting APc.yesterday at the Rally the people were extremely jubilant and most vociferous that the APC should CONTINUE.
are you from OSUN? If no, then you can't understand our predicament as regard OSUN governship election.

1 Like

Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by Staro: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
It's a confirmation that election was rigged
Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by theopeace: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin grin Absolutely correct..The peoples of osun owes certain ashievement to the spade work of buhari administrators.And they paid him back,by voting APc.yesterday at the Rally the people were extremely jubilant and most vociferous that the APC should CONTINUE.
are you from OSUN? If no, then you can't understand our predicament as regard OSUN governship election. Have you been denied of your right you legally laboured for? That is how we OSUN residents are feeling right now irrespective of your political party.

1 Like

Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by etrouble: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Racoon:

Same President that said he does not know the "technology involved" in the Gov.Ganduje's babanriga dollar bribe stuffing video scandal is telling the whole how the APC fraudulently won the Osun rerun with "remote control." You must be stupid to support this kind of despicable man of a president.

You will wail for long.
Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by gare(f): 3:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Maxymilliano:
That infamous call to the Returning officer is the remote control ...

I don't know why they are allowed to go in there with there phones

1 Like

Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by kristisking(m): 5:36am On Jan 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Hmmm even with several months of unpaid salaries?

1 Like

Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2019
McCoy662:
Nigerias how did we get here?? you saw it crystal clear that Buhari used remote control to rig APC in power.

God if really you exist, this is the time u shouldn't abandon Nigeria in the hands of our enemies.
Amennn
Re: "Remote Control": Buhari Reveals How APC Won Osun Election by dins4real(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
jieta:
I pity osun people.
And Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Declares Executive Order 10 Unconstitutional / Over Our Dead Bodies Will Anambra Election Hold – BSS Leader, Ezekwesiri / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.