Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi (31434 Views)

2019: South East Governors Did Not Influence Results To Favour Buhari - Umahi / Ebonyi Will Welcome Buhari – Umahi Insists / Arthur Eze Donates N1 Billion To Support Buhari, Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by ThinkSmarter: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
From Magnus Eze, Enugu

Chairman of South East Governors’ Forum and Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi, has said that he is under intense pressure to support President Muhammadu Buhari, candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the February 16 polls.

Chairman, Strategy Committee of Divine Mandate; Umahi’s campaign organisation, Chief Emmanuel Igwe who made the disclosure, yesterday, said all the governor asked of the president is to allow free, fair and credible election in the state.

He said that Umahi, as a mark of respect for the president, had promised to mobilise 2000 PDP members to come out and receive the president during his campaign stopover in Abakaliki, the state capital, this week. His words: “The governor wishes Buhari and his entourage a happy stay as APC Presidential Campaign Council visits Ebonyi on the 30th of January, 2019. Governor Umahi wishes to put it on record that the President, Muhammad Buhari is his personal friend and a friend of the state. He has much respect for the office of the president. The Governor has been under pressure to support the re-election of my president by APC bigwigs especially the party chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, Chibuike Amaechi just to mention but a few who come under various guises that the APC has no interest in Ebonyi guber race.

“The Governor has no need for external forces to win convincingly in Ebonyi since over 95 per cent of the electorate is supporting his re-election. The Governor has been too magnanimous to the APC by donating the sum of five million naira to her guber candidate, Senator Sonni Ogbuoji to enable him print campaign posters and promised to mobilize two thousand people that will welcome Mr President on the proposed campaign rally,” Igwe stated.

Warning that Ebonyi people will resist any form of manipulation or rigging and intimidation with the last drop of their blood; Umahi urged the APC presidential campaign council to make out time and inspect both completed and ongoing projects in the state during their campaign tour.

Source:. https://www.sunnewsonline.com/umahi-im-under-pressure-to-support-buhari/amp/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Jayslicky: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari the jihadist is trying to force himself on everyone, the end of tyrants are always bad, look at the likes of Hitler, abacha, general Tito, Mussolini where did they all end. Nigerians are gradually loosing themselves from this bondage of APC government, buhari's plan to turn the country to a blood feasting ground will never happen, this is the time to rewrite a history for ourselves, this is a time to give our unborn children a good future, this is the time where our children must remember the heorics actions of their fathers, let us stop this barbaric government, the change starts with you.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by khingTony(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Dont give in

You'll surely regret it come Failbuhari

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by rusher14: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Watch how they would call him wawa.

grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by ct2: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
this Ebonyi governor is very wise, he is a good politicians

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by PearlStreet(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
rusher14:
Watch how they would call him wawa.
grin

You already know them

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Bossontop(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chaiii.....so u are thinking of becoming a zombie??

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Echine: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
undecided
Confused man...

Confused state...
cool
Nobody knows where u belong self.
lipsrsealed

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by chiedu7: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where were you when they cut us out of the budget?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8515922_img20180805145035_jpeg7ae81e71c94aec0db3de2737e3dd0984

Where were you when they were killing us with Python Dance, in a way they wont even kill Boko Haram members ?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Newznow: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
I already know that All those people supporting Buhari are doing it act of helplessness , meanwhile they are Afraid of been attacked or got probe by EFCC. I laugh in Swahili haha haha haha grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by ThinkSmarter: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
The trait being exhibited by the Igbo People of Nigeria is Inherent.
Igboman hates to be under someone.
That's why back in the ages, Igbo had no King[s] and had to break their communities into Various Autonomous communities according to their ancestry and were being governed by Council of Elders.
That made the colonial masters to appoint warrant chiefs in Igbo lands to enable them in their Indirect Rule.
That being said, that I have listed above made the Igbo man in the modern Nigeria very uncomfortable to be under the Leadership of a fellow black man.
Yes, the Igbo has high ego, pride that have made the average Igbo man think that he is superior to any other Black African tribe.
The Fulani of Nigeria also exhibit the same trait, hence their constant political clash with the Igbo people of Nigeria.
I was prompted to articulate this write-up cause of the constant feud between most Igbo and Buhari's administration.
As u can see from the first to comment and other commenters here.
Note: A bukwam' nwafor Igbo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by princemillla(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
I so much respect this man. Sir, don't be like a hunters dog that is deaf to his masters flute

Be wise!

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by etebefia: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Umahi and sitting on the fence

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Afam4eva(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Did i not say it. I expect Obiano to come out and say something similar.

If Obiano wants to join APC, he should go right ahead and stop being so cowardly about it. Same with Dave Umahi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
weak man

SE biggest problem is sell outs like this

undecided undecided undecided

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
PDP Governor in the day and APC governor at night!!

10 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Numlock: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
God how did we get here? Well I'm happy he won cos if he didn't, so many people would have been saying he is the messiah we never had, but it's time to correct that silly mistake.

11 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Beno3: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
He is A haedless idiot.
I reserve my case. sad angry
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by XTHRONE(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Umahi go and sit down you have been supporting him from the beginning.I quote, only retards will vote or support Buhari

9 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by mynd1(f): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
God bless Mr president
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by discusant: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Only a fool can support a president who can't debate his opponents.

Only a fool can support a president who hardly knows what is happening around him due to ill-health and old age.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by IamHansomE: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Because he has spoken out, Soon buhari will send his dogs (efcc) to investigate him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by chiedu7: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Numlock:
God how did we get here? Well I'm happy he won cos if he didn't, so many people would have been saying he is the messiah we never had, but it's time to correct that silly mistake.

True

4 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by hisexcellency34: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Why not just join APC instead of this lie?
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by eendy(f): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Government of Blackmail...
Join us and become cleansed or remain an position and be hunted for life

2 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Brizzy404: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
This one is just sitting on the fence to jump into wherever the money at
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by michoim(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Yes ooo. It is simply 4+4...

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Corrinthians(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Umahi my guy. Confam your Jersey number jor. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi by Racoon(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
shocked EFCC? Dave Umahi and Willie Obiano should thread carefully.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Your Action Hypocritical’ – Labour Party Criticizes Wike For Backing Tinubu / Rivers Govt Petitions Defence Minister Over Amaechi, Orders Arrest Of 27 Persons / Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.