Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President (45050 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / Reps Suspend Buhari’s $22.79bn Loan Consideration Indefinitely / Crowd Welcomes Bukola Saraki As He Arrives In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by semyman: 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Saraki won't be alive for that to happen
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by budusky05(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Not only declare saraki president, but Atikuthief.
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Deji4nice(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
This shall come to pass in Jesus name-Amen.
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by daniwise(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN);
WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Where did U drop ur sense
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Jimmyubah2: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Charge and Bail lawyer looking for cheap popularity
Kikikiki.... U just reminded me of MAMA G a movie by patience ozokwo.
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by abbasajao(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Charge and bail lawyer
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Yankee101: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Osinbajo rather
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Ellie01: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
AlexReports:
ONNOGHEN: Senate Should Suspend Buhari and Declare Saraki As Acting President; says Lagos Lawyer; Gives Reason Why It’s Legal

Reacting to the removal of Justice Onoghen as CJN by President Buhari, Lagos-based Lawyer, David Agu Esq., in a humorous, but interesting, post on Facebook, has urged the Nigerian Senate to save Nigeria’s democracy by suspending President Buhari and his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo from the office of President and Vice President of Nigeria when they reconvene on Tuesday, January 29. Read his articulated humor below:

“There's something called anarchical approach to restoration of order (don't ask me who propounded that theory. I'm still looking for the person sef).

That is to say, most times, it takes a measure of madness to cure a mad man. Take Psychiatric doctors for example. Oh, you think they're normal?

Just like I had advised the other day, Senate has announced an emergency reconvening on Tuesday. And here's what I propose as a grand plan to appease the majority of the Nigerian masses at this time of anger: NBA should get to any Federal High Court first thing on Monday morning with a motion exparte, praying the court for an order directing the Senate to do all that is necessary to SUSPEND the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his Vice, pending the restoration of the nascent Nigerian democracy to it's pre-2015 status quo.

The Senate should then, upon reconvening on Tuesday, move, as a matter of national emergency, to implement the order of the court, and forthwith suspend the President and his Vice, and proceed to swear in the Senate President as Acting Nigerian President.

Note that this does not amount to a breach of the Constitution. No Nigerian law provides for the suspension of the President, but it is trite law that the court can make law through their pronouncements, where loophole exists.

It's suspend they'll suspend him...not removal. Haba! Please, if we want to be mad in this country, let's be adequately mad. Let's go the full length. I don't like half-measures”

http://www.finishwork.com.ng/2019/01/onnoghen-senate-should-suspend-buhari.html?m=1

This to me sounds like how buhari kicked out the CJN on the purported order of the CCT, its fair game to me anyday....
D madness got to stop, nigeria belongs to all nigerians not some hausa fulani wit 0% contribution to d economy of d country.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by uuzba(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
landmark86:
If you no the Lawyer is high on Oshogbo weeds can I see ur hands up

I may not No.
But I may Yes
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by flysly(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Melian(f): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
The lawyer has to be "them"
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Toosure70: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
south yeast lawyer. lol
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by dotcomnamename: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
Lol jokers
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by AllenSpencer: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
AlexReports:
ONNOGHEN: Senate Should Suspend Buhari and Declare Saraki As Acting President; says Lagos Lawyer; Gives Reason Why It’s Legal

Reacting to the removal of Justice Onoghen as CJN by President Buhari, Lagos-based Lawyer, David Agu Esq., in a humorous, but interesting, post on Facebook, has urged the Nigerian Senate to save Nigeria’s democracy by suspending President Buhari and his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo from the office of President and Vice President of Nigeria when they reconvene on Tuesday, January 29. Read his articulated humor below:

“There's something called anarchical approach to restoration of order (don't ask me who propounded that theory. I'm still looking for the person sef).

That is to say, most times, it takes a measure of madness to cure a mad man. Take Psychiatric doctors for example. Oh, you think they're normal?

Just like I had advised the other day, Senate has announced an emergency reconvening on Tuesday. And here's what I propose as a grand plan to appease the majority of the Nigerian masses at this time of anger: NBA should get to any Federal High Court first thing on Monday morning with a motion exparte, praying the court for an order directing the Senate to do all that is necessary to SUSPEND the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and his Vice, pending the restoration of the nascent Nigerian democracy to it's pre-2015 status quo.

The Senate should then, upon reconvening on Tuesday, move, as a matter of national emergency, to implement the order of the court, and forthwith suspend the President and his Vice, and proceed to swear in the Senate President as Acting Nigerian President.

Note that this does not amount to a breach of the Constitution. No Nigerian law provides for the suspension of the President, but it is trite law that the court can make law through their pronouncements, where loophole exists.

It's suspend they'll suspend him...not removal. Haba! Please, if we want to be mad in this country, let's be adequately mad. Let's go the full length. I don't like half-measures”

http://www.finishwork.com.ng/2019/01/onnoghen-senate-should-suspend-buhari.html?m=1

[/s]

Gibberish!

Charge and Bail lawyer!
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Antichristus: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Charge and Bail lawyer looking for cheap popularity

Seeking cheap attention. Truly the kind of stuff you hear from charge and bail "The Law."
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by sirtuler(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
This guy get fish brain

Shoot

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by farem: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Breaking News..... Do you know that the former CJN was part of the Dubai evil gathering ?? He was paid upfront in order to do the bidding of PDP after they must have lost the election and lodged complain before the Court.

Onnonghen promised PDP that he will constitute Tribunal Judges that will be favourable to PDP where he will stand for them in the Apex Court and will grant them dubious victory in the Supreme Court afterwards.. The Money we heard was paid by SARAKI's aides on three different instalment and in dollars.

The date which the money was Paid was transmitted to the Presidency by top security personals..

-Now You know why the tainted Thief was booted out from his Seat by Sai BABA.

-Now You know why PDP are completely demoralised to the point of suspending their Campaigns

-Now You know why we Buharists are happy and mocking them.

- Now You know that the Dubai Evil gathering strategy has been exposed and condemned to nothing.

Sai Buhari
Sai Baba

Credit to Daleehat Suleiman Bente
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by MrGodwithin: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
this weed quack lawyer must be insane. this are the people promoting corruption in naija

May my President live long NEXT LEVEL BABA, I'm with you Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by bizzibodi(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Is this 4th class charge & bail Lawyer aware that what he just said is tantamount to Treasonable felony
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Orpe7(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Who be this charge n bail lawyer wey dey yarn
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by ryloy: 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Why this type of news made fp
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by mayoor2045(m): 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
And this idiot with empty brain will be handling some people cases now ooo, Haa! Amadioha where is your face, infact you should have acted before this nuisance started his shameful dance publicly...
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by ayomide77: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2019
AlexReports:

this one layer taaa
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by gaiusolayinka: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Godwillsure12:
See below
If you have fixed games as you claim you should not be playing with #1500
Scam alert.
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Benobute: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Buhari is band for total destruction of our country.. He will shally receive abacha treatment
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Jman06(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN);
WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Yet his cabinet is filled with corrupt people!

By suspending the CJN in an undemocratic manner, Buhari and his cabal simply got rid of someone they consider a threat to their plans to rig the upcoming general election.
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by koyeni(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by Adayi1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
XTHRONE:
Yes, I just wish this will happen. In a sane society, this is how it should have been done, if the president does any how the national assembly will bring him to his senses. I tell you , Buhari is unfit. If Osibanjo where to be the APC flag bearer, Atiku will not get a single vote, since it is the lifeless one, Every right thinking Nigerians should resist his satanic change and brutal agenda. no more lies. Vote wisely.
U allow ur emotions to get a better part of you.... Do I just heard say 'in saner clime'? Show me a chief justice in a sane country that will not resign or step aside after 24 hrs of admitting to a crime.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by galadima77(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
As weak as Jonathan was, he wouldn't tolerate crap like this....how much more PMB. Infact Saraki and Dogara should have been ordinary floor members or fighting in court to get their mandates back. While Fayose and some others will be so busy with efcc they won't have time to follow Atiku for campaign.

Honestly pmb dey fall my hand aswear!
Re: Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President by angelicwing: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
NORSIYK:
Thats what Saraki should do.....let whats happening in Venezuelan happen in Nigeria
For Papa compound only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wins His Polling Unit For Atiku, PDP / Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics / IPOB/ESN Terrorists Launch Rocket, Killed By Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.