Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency (18894 Views)

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Onnoghen: Buhari Extends Appointment of Justice Tanko As Acting CJN By 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Gistpeeps: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Garba Shehu, senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity, says

Our laws should be allowed to work, the President acted upon the directive by a court of law recognized by our own constitution, therefore, the President has done no wrong. - Garba Shehu.

Garba Shehu on Justice Onnoghen's Suspension: It's a settled matter. I am not even sure that investigation is warranted in this circumstance, because there's an admission

It’s wrong to see this (Onnoghen's Suspension) as political intimidation of anyone. The President needs not to intimidate anyone because in any case, he has no case before any judge. - Garba Shehu

Nigerians are just concerned that President Buhari is not doing this (Onnoghen's Suspension) in a very nice way. Are we concerned about nicety or doing the right thing? - Garba Shehu.

Those people who are saying that we are drifting into dictatorship, they have fallen into amnesia. They have forgotten what actually is dictatorship. - Garba Shehu.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Onnoghen-Buhari-has-done-no-wrong-its-a-settled-matter-presidency.html

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by ojun50(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
I want to leave dis country befor election som1 should help me oh

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by blackmantis: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
The cct should have known that issueing an ex parte order for the suspension of the CJN is unlawful the president rushing to implement an unlawful order in breach of the Constitution is an impeachable act. Why not wait for the lawyers to argue it put in court.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by RealityShot: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN); WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Let the rule of law take full course Shehu...d lifeless defender

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Gistpeeps: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kkk

keee:
Let the rule of law take full course Shehu...d lifeless defender
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by otijah2: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by datopaper(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Garba shehu is not saying the truth.

These people are problems of nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by TheMoniker: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Buhari is a satanic agent sent to punish Nigerians.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Bossontop(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
undecided
Buhari leave us alone na ahn ahn......abi to do second round na by force nii??

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
if i have chance to leave this country ehh

u will never se me again

even my mama die i will come bury her and go back same day
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN);
WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

Come how much did you sell your soul abi na brain I go call am undecided

Your mumu never do na continuity true true zombites

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Sonoyom(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by BubuZombi: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Onnogehn this Onnogehn that... Sick n tired of this tread
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by ClearFlair: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
xamuel17:

Can you give me a reason why ur supporting buhari?

Corruption is Nigeria’s number one problem. It’s either we eliminate corruption fast or it will totally consume our nation. Buhari is the only leader who has shown any interest in fighting corruption. People say his anti-corruption war is one-sided but for me, even if it one-sided it is progress.

People say things are hard but do not realize things are hard because of the mismanagement and corruption in the previous administrations. A country cannot lose so much money and expect everything to be normal a few years after. If you now factor-in the fact that the price of oil has dropped and Nigeria’s major source of revenue is oil, you’ll see why we seem to be going through a dark patch. But if you look at figures now you will see things are gradually improving so why would I want a change of government when things are now beginning to gradually lookup.

About the herdsmen issue, I have never seen a herdsman carrying a gun. There have been several attacks by cattle rustlers in places like Zamfara and Sokoto. When it happens in Zamfara they call them bandits but when it happens in Benue or Plateau they politicize it and call them Fulani herdsmen. Who do you think politicizes these things? Of course it’s the opposition party. And the truth is these attacks have been happening before Buhari came into power but media coverage wasn’t as much and it was not politicized. A party that loots and also politicizes the deaths of innocent citizens for political gain is both desperate and deadly and is not fit to govern.

Nigerians have been complaining about recycled politicians. I can categorically tell you that another four years for Buhari is the quickest way to welcome a new breed of politicians. Imagine if Atiku came in, after looting the treasury dry for 8 years he will now hand over to people like Saraki, Dino, Fayose, Wike etc. How will you wrestle power from such greedy people and how will Nigeria survive that?

I have been privileged to examine plans of technocrats in the Buhari administration and I can tell you that PDP cannot match such plans, they just don’t have the intellectual capacity to conceive and deliver such projects. The Next Level mantra is no joke. I have seen the master plan and I am convinced that another 4 years under Buhari will set Nigeria on the path to greatness. God bless Nigeria!

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Greenhero(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Zombie Number 1: Shehu Garba

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Finish
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by sundayoga(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Noted
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
cheesy

Igbos jumping into the lagoon ... grin

[img]https://media1./images/d02f29d66586c3e8342d5748e15a1c4f/tenor.gif[/img]

14 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by sammyj: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Some losers will never take this in good faith as this is a means of getting back at Buhari leaving out the corruption allegations leveled against the CJN. Anyways, let’s see how it goes over this week. Anyways, Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari!

3 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by PearlStreet(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
It is a settled matter.

Chai, Atiku and Wike are in soup

7 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by AngelicBeing: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
ojun50:
l will give you visa to Australia but you will pay me 100 million dollars for 5years tourist visa tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Kagawa10: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abi o. Aye o le feni to ba gbon.

Jonathan did worse to Ayo Salami and heaven didn't fall. Karma is a bitch

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by ogawisdom(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by princeade86(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
one day,it will be ur turn

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Enuose242(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
This Garba guy doesn’t know one day na one day and he no go pass Feb 16

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by chrisxxx(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Maduro treatment waiting for u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
ClearFlair:

Corruption is Nigeria’s number one problem. It’s either we eliminate corruption fast or it will totally consume our nation. Buhari is the only leader who has shown any interest in fighting corruption. People say his anti-corruption war is one-sided but for me, even if it one-sided it is progress.

People say things are hard but do not realize things are hard because of the mismanagement and corruption in the previous administrations. A country cannot lose so much money and expect everything to be normal a few years after. If you now factor-in the fact that the price of oil has dropped and Nigeria’s major source of revenue is oil, you’ll see why we seem to be going through a dark patch. But if you look at figures now you will see things are gradually improving so why would I want a change of government when things are now beginning to gradually lookup.

About the herdsmen issue, I have never seen a herdsman carrying a gun. There have been several attacks by cattle rustlers in places like Zamfara and Sokoto. When it happens in Zamfara they call them bandits but when it happens in Benue or Plateau they politicize it and call them Fulani herdsmen. Who do you think politicizes these things? Of course it’s the opposition party. And the truth is these attacks have been happening before Buhari came into power but media coverage wasn’t as much and it was not politicized. A party that loots and also politicizes the deaths of innocent for political gain is both desperate and deadly and is not fit to govern.

Now they say Buhari is an enemy of democracy because a corrupt judge was suspended on the recommendation of a court. Who doesn’t know corrupt people buy judgement in Nigeria. The judiciary needs to be sanitized because the corruption there really runs deep.

We have been complaining about the recycling of the same old politicians. I can categorically tell you that another 4 years for Buhari is the quickest way to welcome a new breed of politicians. Imagine if Atiku came in and did 8 years after looting Nigeria dry he will now hand over to people like Saraki, Wike, Fayose, Dino etc. These people are known for their greed. How on earth will you wrestle power from them and how will Nigeria survive that?

I have been privileged to speak with people in government and the plans these technocrats have cannot be matched by PDP. They simply do not have the intellectual capacity to conceive or deliver such projects to Nigerians.

Buhari is not perfect but he his the best option we have and he has good intentions for Nigeria. I’m convinced another four years under Buhari will set Nigeria on the path to greatness. The Next Level mantra is not a joke. I have seen the master plan. God bless Nigeria.
Thank you jare. Well said... smiley

9 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by AllenSpencer: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019

God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by theopeace: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
ojun50:
lolz......�
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Shookonekilla: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
ClearFlair:

About the herdsmen issue, I have never seen a herdsman carrying a gun. There have been several attacks by cattle rustlers in places like Zamfara and Sokoto. When it happens in Zamfara they call them bandits but when it happens in Benue or Plateau they politicize it and call them Fulani herdsmen. Who do you think politicizes these things? Of course it’s the opposition party. And the truth is these attacks have been happening before Buhari came into power but media coverage wasn’t as much and it was not politicized. A party that loots and also politicizes the deaths of innocent for political gain is both desperate and deadly and is not fit to govern.

Now they say Buhari is an enemy of democracy because a corrupt judge was suspended on the recommendation of a court. Who doesn’t know corrupt people buy judgement in Nigeria. The judiciary needs to be sanitized because the corruption there really runs deep.

We have been complaining about the recycling of the same old politicians. I can categorically tell you that another 4 years for Buhari is the quickest way to welcome a new breed of politicians. Imagine if Atiku came in and did 8 years after looting Nigeria dry he will now hand over to people like Saraki, Wike, Fayose, Dino etc. These people are known for their greed. How on earth will you wrestle power from them and how will Nigeria survive that?

I have been privileged to speak with people in government and the plans these technocrats have cannot be matched by PDP. They simply do not have the intellectual capacity to conceive or deliver such projects to Nigerians.

Buhari is not perfect but he his the best option we have and he has good intentions for Nigeria. I’m convinced another four years under Buhari will set Nigeria on the path to greatness. The Next Level mantra is not a joke. I have seen the master plan. God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

Are you daft?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by naijapips04: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN);
WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

you are not quite smart. Who judge him corrupt? your uncle in ogbomosho while sipping his Ewedu soup abi?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar-Gate: Disregard The Invitation, It's Witch-Hunt - Kano APC To Ganduje / Petrol Scarcity: Supply Challenge Will Last For Another 2 Weeks – IPMAN / Nigeria Ranks 4th On Interpol's African Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.