Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency (18899 Views)

Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Onnoghen: Buhari Extends Appointment of Justice Tanko As Acting CJN By 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by PearlStreet(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
Buhari is a satanic agent sent to punish Nigerians.

Your tears have just started.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by ezebunafo(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Settled and dusted.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Biodun556(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin grin

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by sureheaven(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
God bless pmb for this giant step. This is what former president Jonathan didn't have the ball to do. shocked

The case is settled, only that the money deposited into the embattled CJN account by PDP and other plans had been frustrated by PMB.
How will PDP get back their money from the corrupt CJN, since he won't be able to complete the assignment he got paid for. shocked

PDP should appoint him as the south south campaign director general since they can't replace him with obi

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by otijah2: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

you have been saying Buhari is NOT fighting corruption.

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN);
WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

VOTE BUHARI for continuity
Oga I can tell u that that CJN isn't corrupt for all I care bc I didn't see him with my 2 eyes. Oga what of Ganduje that u and I saw stuffing milllons of dollars in his pocket in a leaked video. Your Buhari couldn't get court orders to suspend him.
Amaechi
Akpabio
Orji kalu
Tinubu
Oshiomole Are the Saints

Guy go sidon one place Abeg. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Philinho(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Foolish cabals flexing muzzles who is the presidency?
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by ClearFlair: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Are you daft?

I know you don’t have the intellectual capacity to digest what I explained up there but at least pretend to have common sense.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by ComradeShegs(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

Oya take.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by scopusng(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
ClearFlair:

Corruption is Nigeria’s number one problem. It’s either we eliminate corruption fast or it will totally consume our nation. Buhari is the only leader who has shown any interest in fighting corruption. People say his anti-corruption war is one-sided but for me, even if it one-sided it is progress.

People say things are hard but do not realize things are hard because of the mismanagement and corruption in the previous administrations. A country cannot lose so much money and expect everything to be normal a few years after. If you now factor-in the fact that the price of oil has dropped and Nigeria’s major source of revenue is oil, you’ll see why we seem to be going through a dark patch. But if you look at figures now you will see things are gradually improving so why would I want a change of government when things are now beginning to gradually lookup.

About the herdsmen issue, I have never seen a herdsman carrying a gun. There have been several attacks by cattle rustlers in places like Zamfara and Sokoto. When it happens in Zamfara they call them bandits but when it happens in Benue or Plateau they politicize it and call them Fulani herdsmen. Who do you think politicizes these things? Of course it’s the opposition party. And the truth is these attacks have been happening before Buhari came into power but media coverage wasn’t as much and it was not politicized. A party that loots and also politicizes the deaths of innocent citizens for political gain is both desperate and deadly and is not

Buhari has good intention? Your papa your mama.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by godunia(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
The man is kwurupt, only kwurupt person will support him. He should have acted like Kemi Adeosun. Now the matter is settled.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Greenhero(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=ClearFlair post=75176529]
Oga Zombie!!! Die by Fire.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Musisco01(m): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
if i have chance to leave this country ehh

u will never se me again

even my mama die i will come bury her and go back same day

Ma nigga that's if your village people allow you okay!
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by WNKQI: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

Kindly give answer to this question: why is it that all APC member accused of corruption are all innocent until prove guilty and all accused PDP member are guilty until prove innocent?
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by gmaribel(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Doing things without following due process is corruption. Trying to take a shortcut to achieve your goals.

No matter how long it takes justice should be allowed to run its full course

No one should resort to self help.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by NkayStory(f): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Buhari leave us alone na ahn ahn......abi to do second round na by force nii??

lol! cheesy
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by salford1: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
The CJN should have resigned to save whatever honour is left in him.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
my brother no where easy oo

Musisco01:

Ma nigga that's if your village people allow you okay!
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by quickly: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

Story -all that one you wrote is propaganda.

The real reason is to install corrupted election tribunal judges.

By the way he has no power to suspend CJN-so that is an illegality on its own
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
"It's a settled matter"

Case closed! Whoever isn't happy should use the lagoon grin

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by quickly: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
salford1:
The CJN should have resigned to save whatever honour is left in him.

Buhari also has refused to resign
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by quickly: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
IFearGod:
"It's a settled matter"

Case closed! Whoever isn't happy should use the lagoon grin

no be by mouth. Due process has to be followed . the only way the matter closes is when CJN is removed the proper wAY.

The proper way is through 2/3rds of senate or National Judical council.

If not Buhari willbe impeached
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Shookonekilla: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
[s]
ClearFlair:

I know you don’t have the intellectual capacity to digest what I explained up there but at least pretend to have common sense.
[/s]

Please shut up you are trying too hard undecided

You talk too much for a man
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by baganas: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
if i have chance to leave this country ehh

u will never se me again

even my mama die i will come bury her and go back same day
If you die nko
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Captain6(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mr.President was wrong,to have suspended the CJN,while his case is still in court. He should get ready for judiciary action!
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Iyajison: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
When I heard d man speaking on channels..... He nonsensely mentioned Nigeria is not under dictatorship adding dat d government would hv gone after those speaking against them... Rubbish..!!

Maybe dis one folo daft sef
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by adioolayi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
blackmantis:
The cct should have known that issueing an ex parte order for the suspension of the CJN is unlawful the president rushing to implement an unlawful order in breach of the Constitution is an impeachable act. Why not wait for the lawyers to argue it put in court.
Appeal court giving injunction that CCT should stop CJN trial in a case where it is only cct that can adjudicate such matter is an abuse of legal process.
The Judiciary are seriously mad.
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by geo4c: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
RealityShot:
CITIZENS OF NIGERIA!

now he actually punished ONE corrupt person (CJN); WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?

PERSECUTING HIM, REALLY?

Shame on you
Gov. Gandollar dat was caught red handed nko
Orji Kalu nko
Even
Akoabio
Buhari will not see dem to persecute
Shame on you
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by baganas: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
otijah2:
Oga I can tell u that that CJN isn't corrupt for all I care bc I didn't see him with my 2 eyes. Oga what of Ganduje that u and I saw stuffing milllons of dollars in his pocket in a leaked video. Your Buhari couldn't get court orders to suspend him.
Amaechi
Akpabio
Orji kalu
Tinubu
Oshiomole Are the Saints

Guy go sidon one place Abeg. Zombie
That one was a leaked video. Could even be a photoshop. We are talking about an personal admission here
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
quickly:

no be by mouth. Due process has to be followed . the only way the matter closes is when CJN is removed the proper wAY.

The proper way is through 2/3rds of senate or National Judical council.

If not Buhari willbe impeached
How would the CJN be removed properly when he has already bought over the judiciary? A desperate situation requires desperate actions. The judiciary is very corrupt and has been the element frustrating the war against corruption.

Besides, the same CJN delivered a judgement in 2013 that all matters relating to the Code of Conduct should be handled by CCT, being the highest court in that regard, and it's the same court that delivered a judgement that he should be suspended. Honestly speaking, there's no case at all...case closed!
Re: Onnoghen: Buhari Has Done No Wrong, It's A Settled Matter - Presidency by SalamRushdie: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
blackmantis:
The cct should have known that issueing an ex parte order for the suspension of the CJN is unlawful the president rushing to implement an unlawful order in breach of the Constitution is an impeachable act. Why not wait for the lawyers to argue it put in court.

i don't even thinks it's an impeachable offence when Buhari doesn't have such powers on the first place !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar-Gate: Disregard The Invitation, It's Witch-Hunt - Kano APC To Ganduje / Wike Gradually Losing Grip Of PDP Members In Rivers / EFCC Are Coming To Search My House For Atiku Election Money - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.