Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB (22505 Views)

Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by dokie: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Chest beating runs in the blood

So Kanu was boasting about international support and Military Hardware's in Biafra during his agitation

When Burutai sent the python there, you guys started shouting "They want to kill us O"

Show me where Kanu said he had military hardware.

COW.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2019
We ar nt going back yorubas n dia slimy characters shud be watchful.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by tck2000(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2019
alcuin:
I'm from the ND. This is nonsense. ND do not support corruption and will never partner with IPOB.
Exactly.....!
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by gbishman: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Shameless idiots,a people without leadership and direction. International oil companies and servicing companies have been there for years but there is nothing to show for it. A people that would extort money from a company that wants to build roads and drill water wells for them to use.
Where on earth is that done?
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by Elliot2(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely disillusioned.D grin grin. This was an Empty threat which could not be effected,unless the british were prepared to back it up with their own superior force of arms.in those days..when the northerners were killing the ibos for two days.the western did support them.Na now abi
There is an outstanding agreement to allow the Niger Delta separation whenever they want. That agreement was already due 30years ago. All we need to do is to visit that document,and off we are gone.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by sogodihno: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
dokyOloye:

Lolz.
On the contrary, yorubas are the ones who feel intimidated by me.
I saw enuf of it during NYSC and after.
My Yoruba colleagues keep talking about "Igbo sense" until 1 day I had to ask them if they think God gave Igbos extra sense?

Lolz, that's why u mention Yoruba in ur every Post. ode!
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by marvinsync(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:

Everything is Yoruba to u, even if u are not able to impregnate your wife it is Yoruba, Why are u guys always intimidated with Yorubas, yet U can't leave our land, the ibo people in my areas alone, I can't count them. I really want this Biafra for u guys, so ur nuisance all over Nigeria will reduce

lol u think that he/she is obsessed with Yoruba people?

the most used word on nairaland is "ipob"

enter any Igbo thread or apc thread or basically any political thread , u would see insults on ipob or Igbos like tomorrow no dey

some people no dey sleep because of ipob ,

u can't compare the hate on Igbo people to that of Yoruba people on this forum it's just not possible
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by PierreAbutu(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
manucho:

I hardly comment or say anything but i pity people supporting him anybody that says this country won't do well or know peace God would uproot them even if its buhari or atiku or obj or saraki anybody but see how much the bastard stole and they are still tracing him for more how much is his salary yet some fools are supporting him. Let's for once reason well now how much be him salary for goodness sake. How much him done take help him region out of the stolen money and the ones yet to be found out? I wish una good luck ooo....na poor people go suffer this if yawa break for this country dem go fly comot fast I just pity people who doesn't have a passport supporting these people.

And so what?

Has anybody proven any of these sums was from an illicit source?

So every Nigerian Judge must be poor abi?
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by Enuose242(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:

Everything is Yoruba to u, even if u are not able to impregnate your wife it is Yoruba, Why are u guys always intimidated with Yorubas, yet U can't leave our land, the ibo people in my areas alone, I can't count them. I really want this Biafra for u guys, so ur nuisance all over Nigeria will reduce

Lol if they break up Nigeria will only be dependent mainly on aids!!!! Besides gbogbo wa la ni eko
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by BLIZZARDCON: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dirty people, your eyes are now open. Your fathers selfishly sabotaged Ojukwu's efforts
Now because of aonnnoghen you now want partnership
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by busomma: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Noise makers since 1230 AD
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by olaolaking: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
bigfish3k:

why are u predicting failure. why not wish them well. after all there is no love between the tribes in nigeria.
seperation is the best so that all these argument between yoruba and igbo and hausa will cease
let all man run its own race according to its ideas and grow accordingly

SE/SS will like u people to go with ur 97% contribution and ur 90% lagos IGR and ur sophistication. and leave us alone with our 5%
but una no go agree. but u people want to continue to spill blood in order to keep us because in ur secret mind u all know our value
If you want everyone to go on his own, why partnering then? Fight it alone and leave SS.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by edupedia: 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
We ar nt going back yorubas n dia slimy characters shud be watchful.

...the witches in your village are looking for your head...
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by edupedia: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
LZAA:
Plz my SS brodas
Ignore the afonja clowns claiming to be igbo and saying no to this move
The middle belt has seen through their nonsense and luminaries like TY Danjuma has gotten them to reject tyranny
This is democracy not a military regime where orders are issued via fiat
Cc immhotep velocity25 deomelo sarrki

...why not prostrate, take your pics and post to Nairaland?
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by nwanyionitsha: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

I know those inside and I can categorically tell you have been misinformed.
While i am inside myself?
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by LZAA: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
edupedia:

...why not prostrate, take your pics and post to Nairaland?
Reject sai babarism grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 imperialyoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by bigfish3k: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
olaolaking:
If you want everyone to go on his own, why partnering then? Fight it alone and leave SS.

I am from SS Rivers state.
SS and SE are one (we are the five percenters) as accused by PMB
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by WATCHOVER(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
alcuin:
I'm from the ND. This is nonsense. ND do not support corruption and will never partner with IPOB.
Fake Niger-Deltan. Lie kill you grin
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by dam1l0la: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Many of you will be in Yoruba land and will be shouting Biafra, go bank to your so people will know you are serious.
Why are you shouting when you can't even stay in your Biafra.
Just go to your Biafra land and give us space jare.

dokyOloye:

Zombie,change work.
Shouting "owo mi da" at bustops is more honourable than this one grin
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by Omudia11: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
When will you people stop collecting Niger delta oil money,?
sogodihno:

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by NkayStory(f): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mystick:
Another problem brewing somewhere down the Niger.
But they told us that these people were throwing up parties in support of the suspension. How long can lie travel?

You should be used to APC's lies,false-hood Propaganda by now...
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
dokyOloye:
The herder who herds the zombies above(fuckuigno and oyebanji)is a merciless task master ooo.
So early,in the morning and they already up and about on every thread.
Must've woken them with pouring of water grin
Issa terrible pity.
Chaii,sogodinho is already below.
Chai,God,may it never come to d stage I will need to do this kind of zombie work b4 I feed. AMEN
dos bastards ar nw "f" female ,fuckiginos is sarki alternative moniker
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Rexnegro:

the YORUBA from my notice don't do that hence why I like them so much in this country, when a Yoruba person has done wrong they let him dance the music he has created , u won't hear or read the SW govs meet over the person matter , or the elders or the youths grouping to threaten fg over the person. am not surprise why they are known as the most advanced tribe in Africa. in Yoruba land a good name is worth more than riches ...
slimy pple tinubu d chronic ritualist has gudname .

All of u wl suffer ur hypocrisy one by one,

Yorubas wait ,4 karma u must shed blood

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by awgumayor: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
dokie:

Show me where Kanu said he had military hardware.

COW.
Don't mind that COW. That's how they are quick to twist matters.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Yes of cos

I just saw your new signature. disappointed. anyway, sexy lips.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dos bastards ar nw "f" female ,fuckiginos is sarki alternative moniker

great investigative job there asa!
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by AnalQueenluci: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

ndionoke' hmmm

inwanake mi// u shud be afraid of her ok
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
ndionoke' hmmm

inwanake mi// u shud be afraid of her ok

translate in igbo/english if you don't mind please?
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by AnalQueenluci: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

translate in igbo/english if you don't mind please?
No ! I wont but knw it dat nairaland is filled wt pple
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

She is a damn she goat, dnt mind her cheesy
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by geosino(f): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2019
sogodihno:

Just the fact trust me anywhere the igbo go there is development. When they finally leave trust me you will miss them. Don't get jealous now just admire the doggeredness in them I admire their never give up attitude.
Re: Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB by sogodihno: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2019
geosino:

Just the fact trust me anywhere the igbo go there is development. When they finally leave trust me you will miss them. Don't get jealous now just admire the doggeredness in them I admire their never give up attitude.

miss kwa? misses ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo / Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.