Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye (26400 Views)

Buhari Issues Strong Warning To Adeboye, Others / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by kirajustice: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2019
@POLITICSNGR

Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Comrade Timi Frank, has asked the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Adejare Adeboye, to sanction the Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, for his silence in the face of injustice in the current administration.

In a statement sent to PoliticsNGR on Monday, Frank said without judging Osinbajo, who is an ordained pastor in the RCCG, the interest of Christian community in the country is threatened, adding that because of political power, Pastor Osinbajo has "suddenly become Galatian for crumbs" therefore keeping quiet amidst injustices in the country.

Reacting to the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Justice Walter Onnoghen by President Muhammadu Buhari, Frank queried Prof. Osinbajo, who is also a legal luminary to tell the world his position and the role he played in what he described as "illegality."

He said Osinbajo's laud silence is embarrassing to the Christian community who expected him not only to protect their interests but to ensure justices, speaks the truth and ensure that he is an ambassador of Christ in government.

According to him, nobody is asking Osinbajo to defend Christian who have committed an offence but to distinguish himself and always speak the truth to the authority even though he is part of it.

"Pastor Adeboye should know that Osinbajo is misrepresenting the RCCG in government as one of the ordained pastors in the ministry, so he needs to be called to order.

"The word of God says that people rejoice when righteous is in power' but can the same be said of Osinbajo and Buhari today?

"Pastor Osinbajo should respect his faith and not the power that be. Like biblical prophets; Isaiah, Ezekiah and others, Osinbajo should speak the truth and shame the devil because his fear of losing political power seems to have beclouded the Redeemed pastor.

"Disgracefully, at a time the whole world is waiting to hear Osinbajo's opinion on the suspension of CJN, even as a lawyer he has suddenly gone quiet but if it is time to illegally buy votes through sharing of tradermoney in the market, the Redeem pastor will be in the forefront," Frank stated

https://politicsngr.com/cjn-withdraw-osinbajos-pastoral-position-else-timi-frank-adeboye/

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by Buharimustgo16F: 11:15am On Jan 28, 2019
wink
Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2019
frank werey .....Withdraw it na

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by haywire07(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
Pastor Adeboye didn't call him, God did.

Frank take your fight to God!!!

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by bastardmod: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Excellent. People are seeing through it all. The satanic agent giving demonic advice to the tyrant is the imp calling himself a pastor. I heard he converted to Islam

11 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by bastardmod: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2019
haywire07:
Pastor Adeboye didn't call him, God did.

Frank take your fight to God!!!
Lies. Adeboye calls all redeemed pastor. God has no role in the process but to answer yes sir to Adeboye's choice.... Go and ask

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by BotRascal(f): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2019
"The word of God says that people rejoice when righteous is in power' but can the same be said of Osinbajo and Buhari today?

"Pastor Osinbajo should respect his faith and not the power that be. Like biblical prophets; Isaiah, Ezekiah and others, Osinbajo should speak the truth and shame the devil because his fear of losing political power seems to have beclouded the Redeemed pastor
https://politicsngr.com/cjn-withdraw-osinbajos-pastoral-position-else-timi-frank-adeboye/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44[/quote]
Shey una don see am pastor my foot. I wonder of truly God called him.
BIG MUMU!!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by Clerverly: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2019
See his kpomo mouth like withdraw. Idiotic frank grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by BuhariAdvocate: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2019
This idiot that look like leprosy should keep quiet just for once.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by Kagawa10: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2019
BotRascal:

"Pastor Osinbajo should respect his faith and not the power that be. Like biblical prophets; Isaiah, Ezekiah and others, Osinbajo should speak the truth and shame the devil because his fear of losing political power seems to have beclouded the Redeemed pastor

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Shey una don see am pastor my foot. I wonder of truly God called him.
BIG MUMU!!!!
Shut up. In the time of Ezekiel, people like Onoghen, Atiku would be stoned to death or beheaded. Hypocrite oshi who doesn't know that God doesn't take nonsense. Better thank God he's no more interested in this world again like he was in Abraham's time.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by BotRascal(f): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kagawa10:

Shut up. In the time of Ezekiel, people like Onoghen, Atiku would be stoned to death or beheaded. Hypocrite oshi who doesn't know that God doesn't take nonsense. Better thank God that he's no more interested in this world again like he was in Abraham's time.
I am NOT in support of Onoghen's excessess and yes they would be stoned to death in the time of moses. What I'm in doubt is the call of God to the V.P.
Hr claims to be a pastor for Christ sake.
He who sits and watch evil travail is worst than the most wicked.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by hisexcellency34: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Oloroburuku Timi Frank again

6 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by bkool7(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
This man Frank. Doesn't he have any other work or achievements in his life other than being the former deputy national publicity Secretary of Apc?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by Kagawa10: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
BotRascal:

I am in support of Onoghen's excessess and yes they would be stoned to death in the time of moses. What I'm in doubt is the call of God to the V.P.
He who sits and watch evil travail is worst than the most wicked.

What evil travail? Did you realise when our naira-dollar rate skyrocketed to 500 due to Jonathan looting our treasury dry, it was Osibanjo that brought it down to stable at 360?

Fact is the country is suffering from recession caused by the drop in the rate at which crude oil sells which is at $50 but if we had managed to save enough when a barrel of oil was selling at $110 under Pdp regime, we wouldn't be in this mess. Heck, if our foreign reserve wasn't looted from $48b to $26b, we would have been better off.

If this sweeping recession could affect a developed country such as Canada, what stopped it from affecting a developing country as Nigeria whose past government looted it dry yet some insane Nigerians are bent on supporting these corrupt folks that plunged us into this mess. Whichever way you look at it, fact is this admnistration is earning 60% less than the previous regime yet has done much more than the past regime. Look at our new railway lines, cheap fertilizer production, rice mills, investing in Dangote refineries, construction of Aba-ENugu-Onitsha roads, Lago-Ibadan roads, increasing our powergrids from 2500-7000 (although only 5000 can be transmitted right now due to poor transmission network), payment of all federal pensioneers, increase of our foreign reserve from $26b to $43b and many social programs such as Npower, tradermoni etc.

If these are the evil travails you talk about, I will support it once again. If your looting Pdp had done 1/3 of these while earning 60% more as a result of large revenues got from oil selling at high rate of $110, we wouldn't be in this mess. Yeye dey smell.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by ProWalker: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ever since APC kicked out this PDP sick looking mole out of the party, he has been behaving like a leper with additional viral infection grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by seunmsg(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Some of these PDP nuisance will just open their mouth and say nonsense. Is it Adeboye that called Osinbajo or God? Will withdrawal of his pastorship stop him from being the Vice President? Will it stop him from contesting for the president in 2023?

This Timi Frank is so stupid I swear.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by AntiStupidity: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
He wouldn't withdraw anything.

Do you want him to lose such a valuable member and benefactor?

Politics in Religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by obailala(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
PDP lieutenants seems to be more obsessed with irrational personality attacks more than anything else in this campaign season. What exactly has Osinbajo's religious life got to do with anything and how exactly is that the business of these PDP guys?

This is the same way instead of campaigning for thwir candidate in 2014/2015 using his achievements and manifesto, they spent 99% of their time and resources creating documentaries on buhari, throwing mud at Tinubu and amaechi and even creating on stupid failed smear documentary on Osinbajo. Now they obviously havent learnt their lessons. 2 weeks ago it was Reno attacking Amaechi with audio recording, when that didn't seem to work, he shifted base to Tolu Ogunlesi, a mere media assistant. And now again, it's on Osinbajo?.. Bunch of confused clowns!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by Ressaman(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
ok

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by ClearFlair: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hahaha These PDP people are even more foolish than I initially thought. His pastoral titled should be withdrawn because he stood for what’s right? What a joke. You better repent from your thieving ways before God withdraws you from earth because you’ve been useless to humanity.

11 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by allanphash7(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by GOFRONT(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigeria is really corrupt.....There is corruption even in the mortuary..

As a Nigerian, How can I forget to declare my bank acct that has $700million?

Okay, If I tell una say I forget to wear boxer before i wear trouser to office, una no go ask me weda i don smoke weed??......Abi Onnoghen smoke weed on the day of declaration of his asset??

7 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by lathrowinger: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Some Nigerian Pastors and scam are like 5&6
Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by Abeyjide: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Frank supposed see the suspension coming,I don't know what could have stopped him on his visions as usually done before.

3 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
lets not judge. If Timi Frank dey vex make he go withdraw his position by himself

7 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by Baawaa(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Timi Frank,you are looking for recognition,this your story is baseless

6 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by drlateef: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thieving Frank. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by martineverest(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
stupidity at its peak

6 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by gift2xl: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
LEAVE RELIGION OUT OF POLITICS.

5 Likes

Re: CJN: Withdraw Osinbajo's Pastoral Position Or Else... - Timi Frank To Adeboye by LONGPREEK(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
all this idiots should stiop this cjn rant. how can you see live proofs of him stealing all that cash nd you are still backing him

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement / Three Suspects Arrested In Connection With Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Delta / Okonjo-iweala Backs Buhari On Corruption War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.