Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (47668 Views)

Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Saintsami(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Now you know you wanted! after ur "toto" have been ****
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by starstunna1313(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
nosiebaba:
Now the question is how many people did you use.

They are always quick to play the victim's card... We all are used in one way or the other and we use people in one way or the other... Chikina

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Dinho20(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND OF NOWADAYS MEANS NOTHING, BUT VANITY UPON VANITY.
IF YOU'RE A MAN IN NEED OF A WOMAN "GET MARRIED".
IF YOU'RE A WOMAN IN NEED OF A MAN "GET MARRIED".
SEX OUTSIDE MARRIAGE IS CALLED "FORNICATION" WHICH IS "SIN".
FLEE FORNICATION.
SIN'S KISSES KILL.
BUT, SIN WILL DISAPPEAR WITH THE DISAPPEARANCE OF DEATH...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Dinho20(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
LADIES,
NEVER ALLOW A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN HE IS NOT READY TO MARRY YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD. MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED FIRST, THEN GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD, BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED BY GOD "THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH." WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, IT MEANS YOU'RE A WAYWARD LADY, A PROSTITUTE, OR/AND A STREET HAWKER, AND WHEN THE CHILD GROWS UP, HE OR SHE WILL BECOME AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG HIS OR HER FRIENDS. MANY LADIES TODAY BOAST OF HAVING A CHILD WHO HAS NO FATHER, WHICH IS REFERED TO "FATHERLESS CHILD OR FATHERLESS CHILDREN; SUCH LADIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.GET MARRIED SO THAT YOU WOULD BE A PROUD WOMAN IN YOUR GENERATION. I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Dinho20(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
MEN ARE SENSIBLE:
MOST LADIES THINK THAT MEN ARE FOOLS; WHEN YOU ARE PARTYING, CLUBBING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOUNG MEN, DO YOU THINK THEY LOVE YOU? IF THEY LOVE YOU, WOULD THEY DUMP YOU AND GET MARRIED TO THE RESPONSIBLE, REASONABLE AND/OR FAITHFUL LADIES;HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY MEN PREFER FAITHFUL AND HOMELY LADIES WHEN IT COMES TO MARRIAGE?WHEN A MAN IS FLIRTING WITH YOU, HE WANTS SOMETHING FROM YOU, AND ONES HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS FROM YOU, HE DUMPS YOU IMMEDIATELY AND GOES FOR OTHER LADIES/GIRLS. MEN ARE SLY WHEN IT COMES TO TRICKING AND/OR DECEIVING WOMEN. LADIES, HAVE YOU ASKED THE GUY THAT HAS BEEN CLUBBING, PARTYING, AND FLIRTING WITH YOU THIS QUESTION; WOULD YOU MARRY ME? AND SEE HIS RESPONSE. HIS RESPONSE WOULD ALWAYS BE; BABY OR HONEY OR WHATEVER HE CALLS YOU, WE CAN'T DISCUSS THIS HERE. MAYBE SOME OTHER DAY. THAT IS JUST A WAY TO DISCHARGE YOU, BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID THAT, IF HE MARRIES YOU, ONE DAY YOU WILL SURELY GO OUT CLUBBING WITH ANOTHER MAN. YOU WILL NOTICE THAT HE WILL START GIVING YOU DISTANACE.WHEN A WOMAN IS BEHAVING STRANGE, THERE ARE CERTAIN QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF; WHAT LED ME TO THIS ATTITUDE? IS IT IN MY FAMILY LINEAGE? OR IS SOMEONE DECEIVING ME? THEN PRAY TO GOD, I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE DELIVERED. BE WISE!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Dinho20(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
THE TRUTH ABOUT MARRIAGE AND SEX:
SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY.
MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED AND APPROVED BY GOD(THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH).
WHEN YOU ARE FULLY MARRIED, YOU HAVE RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER ANY TIME, ANY HOUR, AND ANY DAY YOU WANT, IT'S APPROVED BY GOD.
BUT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE, IT'S A SIN UNTO GOD, AND YOU ARE BRINGING/PLACING AN INDELIBLE CURSE UPON YOUR HEAD.
TO BE FOR WARNED IS TO BE FOR ARMED...!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Dinho20(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
ORIGINAL SIN IS THAT THING ABOUT MAN WHICH MAKES HIM CAPABLE OF CONCEIVING OF HIS OWN PERFECTION AND INCAPABLE OF ACHIEVING IT...!!!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Dinho20(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
WHAT WE HAVE DONE, THE RESULT OF THAT COMES TO US WHENEVER IT COMES, EITHER TODAY, TOMORROW, HUNDRED YEARS LATER, HUNDRED LIVES LATER...!!!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Dinho20(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
AND IF YOUR HAND OR YOUR FOOT CAUSES YOU TO SIN, CUT IT OFF AND THROW IT AWAY.
IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO ENTER LIFE CRIPPLED OR LAME THAN WITH TWO HANDS OR TWO FEET TO BE THROWN INTO THE ETERNAL FIRE.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Dinho20(m): 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
AND IF YOUR EYE CAUSES YOU TO SIN, GOUGE IT OUT AND THROW IT AWAY.
IT IS BETTER TO ENTER HEAVEN HALF BLIND THAN TO HAVE TWO EYES AND ARE THROWN INTO HELL.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by AdonaiAluminium: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
What of the men you used and dumped??

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Timitipzy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
minding my business

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by MyGeneration(m): 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
nosiebaba:
Now the question is how many people did you use.
she was seeing the good ones as broke ass.

What women don't understand is that there's no way you contributed nothing to a mans success then yo expect that when he finally hooks up with you he would give you his 100percent attention.

A rich man is not easily advised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by EiConsulting: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sorry dear. But the sad truth is we have all been used and dumped one way or the other.

Contact us for Inquiries about Canadian visa. we provide all types.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by ghettochild(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wetin that one teach us?
She's still not to old to be used n dumped again
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Mishhcre(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Talk of being used and dumped by men is outdated.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by wisdomkid: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:
SIMPLY because you made yourself an Object of mere satisfaction to the MEN....that’s all.
I can guarantee you that it’s not over yet.
Expect you start applying your SENSES

You talk like a fool,
hide behind a stupid username,
and smell like an idiot.

Go take your bath and go to the children's park to play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by damilailai: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
If I give you 500k will you loose the sense again.
Just asking

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by bluefilm: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why not try women then?

Are you the first _bitch to be used and dumped by men?

Nonsense sad
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
How do they meet these men that use and dump them? I've never experienced such.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by tsinzu: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sorry
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by tsinzu: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
How do they meet these men that use and dump them? I've never experienced such.
Even if you have, you go gree talk am
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
tsinzu:

Even if you have, you go gree talk am
Yes I will but unfortunately I haven't experienced such, I'm actually the one that have used and dumped a guy before.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Jman06(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Whatsappme4:

Why’re you pained. He said the bitter truth. Women have been using men for financial gains since 4000bc, no one complained. So make the girl stfu
Stop calling a grown woman "girl". She's a woman!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Jman06(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Whatsappme4:

She’s still a girl if not she wouldn’t complain
Check my signature
She is just an old woman trying to belong to the younger generation. Some of them really need to be reminded that their times have passed
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
What of the men you used and dumped??

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Don’t mind the eediots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie B Arrives Her Family House In Abuja (Video) / BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) / Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.