Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (47667 Views)

Popular Mr Spells Back To The Street! Management Used And Dumped Him! / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
wisdomkid:

You talk like a fool,
hide behind a stupid username,
and smell like an idiot.
Go take your bath and go to the children's park to play.
I just had my bath.
Could you please recommend a nice children’s park for me...??
The One close to me is really for the Adults
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by highness25(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:
SIMPLY because you made yourself an Object of mere satisfaction to the MEN....that’s all.
I can guarantee you that it’s not over yet.
Expect you start applying your SENSES
Except
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by yemi15(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
iamocheme:
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed how she was used and dumped by men when she was a  bit younger in an interview with Inside Nollywood.
According to her, ten years ago, she was an innocent young girl that was easily manipulated. She was desperate for love and her desperation got her used and dumped.

She said.

About 10 years ago, I was that innocent young woman who was misunderstood by everyone. I was desperate for love but was used, played, broken and shattered at some point. But today I stand tall. I know who I am and what I want. I have found self-love and fulfillment and I am no longer desperate for nothing. I give love as much as I have. I’ve finally found myself.

To the young ones out there, you have permission to walk away from anything that doesn’t feel right. Trust your instincts and listen to your inner voice. It’s trying to protect you. Create in your mind a vision of what you want and never take your eyes away from it, then the universe will cooperate with you.

Read more..http://mycelebritygist.com/used-dumped-men-nollywood-actress-uche-ogbodo/

This victim mentality by our women again smh. You like bad boys who have options like you, they dumped you, what did you expect?
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by madjune(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
If you see her pics of 10yrs ago, as a man you'd likely do the same.

Uche's sluttish dressing and image no start today.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by oluwasegun007(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
That's her punana crying out loud..
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Ubdavis(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
But u fail to mention how u used and dumped men!
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by LordBaelish: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
nosiebaba:
Now the question is how many people did you use.

My Nigga!!!

They won't complain of the wins but the losses!

All of these women are the ones that thought having a big ass and breast was all they needed for they wanted for this life.

Now she's hit "The Wall" now she wanna cry foul.

Girls are like football players, choose your moves wisely or you'll regret in your 30's

#RedPill

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Pusyiter(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valerie47:
Yes I will but unfortunately I haven't experienced such, I'm actually the one that have used and dumped a guy before.
There is Karma o angry
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by chuckjonesbaba(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
iamocheme:
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed how she was used and dumped by men when she was a  bit younger in an interview with Inside Nollywood.
According to her, ten years ago, she was an innocent young girl that was easily manipulated. She was desperate for love and her desperation got her used and dumped.

She said.

About 10 years ago, I was that innocent young woman who was misunderstood by everyone. I was desperate for love but was used, played, broken and shattered at some point. But today I stand tall. I know who I am and what I want. I have found self-love and fulfillment and I am no longer desperate for nothing. I give love as much as I have. I’ve finally found myself.

To the young ones out there, you have permission to walk away from anything that doesn’t feel right. Trust your instincts and listen to your inner voice. It’s trying to protect you. Create in your mind a vision of what you want and never take your eyes away from it, then the universe will cooperate with you.

Read more..http://mycelebritygist.com/used-dumped-men-nollywood-actress-uche-ogbodo/

10 years ago you were busy looking to marry people like Otedola and Dangote. You were also sharing your kpekus with big boys from abroad never giving chance to struggling but good hearted guys who would love you more and cherish you until their demise.

Well my sister as you make your bed so shall you lie down upon it. I urge you not to give up on love because it's real. This time just know that all that glitters are not gold.
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Dollabiz: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
lies how.u use.men.and.dump them.after making.them broke
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Charles4075(m): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
martineverest:
oshey, dustbin ladies association of Nigeria (DLAN), nollywood branch
lol, I swear, your head nor correct

Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by habinccihub: 7:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pele
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by martineverest(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Charles4075:
lol, I swear, your head nor correct
na u I resemble o
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by Adamsadau: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
tongue[color=#770077][/color your bluetooth is power on, so is very free to access something in.....God bless undecided[color=#770077][/color your bluetooth is power on, so is very free to access something in.....God bless
Re: Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" by sinceraconcept(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2020
ghettochild:
Wetin that one teach us?
She's still not to old to be used n dumped again
pls,do you have her number? I also want to use her and dump her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe's Mother Celebrates Her Son's Win With Market Women (Video) / Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.