Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,188 members, 7,853,057 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention (6284 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / No Husband, No Child": 30-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Uncontrollably In Video, / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:
grin
Lmao.

Early morning comedy

Do not make me laugh while in pains. I have scattered my once happy family because I was living on your opinion. Oh, had I known.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

Maybe you have been deceiving me all this while. I hope my husband will forgive me.
Kindly Shut Up

6 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
IamPlato:
Kindly Shut Up

Scammer. Remember I say I am a long time guest of this forum, so I know every popular member here. Deadrat, the scammer.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin his agenda is unraveling

7 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:
Is she nice
Hmmm... Thats A Hard Question... There Was A Time She Wanted My Dick but Failed To Get It. Now She Works In A Hotel somewhere In Lagos... I Weep For The Thing Under Her Pant, and The Last Time We Saw She Was Now A Member Of Small Girl With Big God (SGBG).

Hope She Is Nice Enough?
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
eyinjuege:
This is super story... a life of ......
OP, I can see you just registered your account today. What is your main account moniker?
I'm very sure you're a man, and I can almost guess rightly who you truly are.
Anyway, your super story is interesting, but not original. Many threads which your alternate has contributed on are about this same topic.

You may be wrong. But here I now understand that many people do not practice what they preach. I have scattered my happy home because I was living on other people's negative opinions.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:
He has become emotionally blank towards me, so I no longer feel loved. This is unlike before. To his credit, he has been a good husband and and father to me and our kid so far. Both of us work, he takes care of almost everything in the house and buys every property in our name as a family, while I support when I want to and I earn more than him.

He does not cheat on me, so also I do not cheat on him. However, I have one property I bought in my name, I told him my decision before making payment for it. He did not object my idea, and to be honest if he had objected my idea of buying the property in my name, I would have still gone ahead to buy it anyway, because I believe we are partners in the marriage and I have right to do whatever I want to do with my money. This emotional absence from him started after I bought the property in my name. Did I do anything wrong? What do I do to win him back? I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.

I buy the property in my name alone because I do not want to have regret in the future. Maybe if my husband die or marry another woman. I do not want my children to suffer.

I have been a quest of this forum for many years, and I always read and admire comments from popular people like pocohantas, funmisticqueen, cococandy, elder0001, lilian789, acidosis01, jakandeola, victorian, carammel, Eberechi24, NwanyiAwkaetiti, XhosaNostra. Also, I usually live my life according to your opinions because I do consider them brilliant. Help me people.
you are a good wife and he is a good husband. I cannot make inference towards why he has suddwnly become distant, but it could be for a variety of reasons. I think you should have a honest conversation with him in which the truth is exchanged.

Reassure him that you still love, respect and value him and tell him to forgive you of your wrongs. Pet him everyday. Give him some womanly affection.

He may feel threatened because of the property or feel that you donttrust him,but i am not so sure. Sha dont give him the property o.

One last thing, you must learn to love yourself.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Elder0001:

You’re not emotionally,spiritually and otherwise ready for marriage .

You just aren’t fit to be married .

Conclusion ; you’re a clown and this is made up story.

grin It is truly a made up story.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

Scammer. Remember I say I am a long time guest of this forum, so I know every popular member here. Deadrat, the scammer.
O boy Your True Nature Don De Come Out... Call Me A Scammer With Your Real Account

6 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are a good wife and he is a good husband. I cannot make inference towards why he has suddwnly become distant, but it could be for a variety of reasons. I think you should have a honest conversation with him in which the truth is exchanged.

Reassure him that you still love, respect and value him and tell him to forgive you of your wrongs. Pet him everyday. Give him some womanly affection.

He may feel threatened because of the property or feel that you donttrust him,but i am not so sure. Sha dont give him the property o.

One last thing, you must learn to love yourself.

Thanks. You are one of my best Nairalanders.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin It is truly a made up story.

I even forgot to mention you, because I have always lived on your opinion. This is my true life story.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

I even forgot to mention you, because I have always lived on your opinion. This is my true life story.

Dey your lane, abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Dey your lane, abeg.

I only ask for advice, not money. Or, have you been deceiving me all this while?

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
I don’t think she’s your friend. Okay bye
IamPlato:
Hmmm... Thats A Hard Question... There Was A Time She Wanted My Dick but Failed To Get It. Now She Works In A Hotel somewhere In Lagos... I Weep For The Thing Under Her Pant, and The Last Time We Saw She Was Now A Member Of Small Girl With Big God (SGBG).

Hope She Is Nice Enough?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

Do not make me laugh while in pains. I have scattered my once happy family because I was living on your opinion. Oh, had I know.

Whatever dude. I hope you fix your marriage with your imaginary husband.

Maybe this is a coming out of the closet thing for you. Who knows. So many weird characters on this forum.

Boy I wish you and your HUSBAND the best wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

I only ask for advice, not money. Or, have you been deceiving me all this while?

Guy, stop this na. E no funny abeg!

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:

Whatever dude. I hope you fix your marriage with your imaginary husband.

Maybe this is a coming out of the closet thing for you. Who knows. So many weird characters on this forum.

Boy I wish you and your HUSBAND the best wink

Now I know better. Had I known...
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
If there’s anyone here who’s confused about my opinion on marriages, here it is.

I advocate and do my best to practice a marriage where both partners are fair and considerate to each other. Working together, each person contributing their equal best and respecting each other mutually.

No leaving all the finances to the man because that’s what men should do or leaving all the housework for the woman because that’s what women should do. Unless of course that’s what works best for you in which case everyone concerned should agree first before that model is implemented.

If you’re like the OP who seeks to deliberately misunderstand and antagonize, I implore you to change your ways. Your time could be used for so much more.
And everyone can see through it. Not worth it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:
If there’s anyone here who’s confused about my opinion on marriages, here it is.

I advocate and do my best to practice a marriage where both partners are fair and considerate to each other. Working together, each person contributing their equal best and respecting each other mutually.

No leaving all the finances to the man because that’s what men should do or leaving all the housework for the woman because that’s what women should do. Unless of course that’s what works best for you in which case everyone concerned should agree first before that model is implemented.

If you’re like the OP who seeks to deliberately misunderstand and antagonize, I implore you to change your ways. Your time could be used for so much more.
And everyone can see through it. Not worth it.

If you had been saying it like this before, I would not have scattered my once happy home. This means I have been doing strong woman towards my husband without consideration all this while. Now I know better.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t think she’s your friend. Okay bye
She Is My Very Good Friend.

Bye...

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

If you had been saying it like this before, I would not have scattered my once happy home. This means I have been doing strong woman towards my husband without consideration all this while. Now I know better.

Cococandy stop giving this kid the attention he seek.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
You’re correct
Elder0001:

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Elder0001:

Everybody is a kid to you. Also, you never have courage to face your battle alone because of lack of confidence. Gigolo.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
funmisticqueen is the only person among the people I have lived on their opinions all this while, that did not disappoint me with her advice. She was as real as ever. Pocohantas came, read the post and ran away without saying anything, whereas it was her comment on a similar issue that boosted my morale to buy the property in my name. I know she will not act like those that had already disappointed me with their fake comments, I do not know whom they have reserved their real selves for.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by blaise26abj(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

But I have right to use my money how I want is that a bad thing? Or are we not partners in the marriage? Please tell me what I did wrong.

Marriage is NOT a partnership. A partnership is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests.. Marriage is an altar of sacrifice for the one you love. So if your interests are not served , you can walk out of your marriage abi? Or you think it is his interest to buy everything as well as taking care of you and your kid when he could be making investments and furthering his life without you?
He decided to make sacrifices for you despite the fact that you earn more than him. in a partnership , is it is the small(poorer) company that funds the business while the bigger one just sits back and use its money for its own agenda?

You said even if he says no, you would go ahead. I bet he noticed that you were just informing him. His input wasnt needed. You don't respect your husband and possibly not mature for marriage .
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
blaise26abj:

Marriage is NOT a partnership. A partnership is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests.. Marriage is an altar of sacrifice for the one you love. So if your interests are not served , you can walk out of your marriage abi? Or you think it is his interest to buy everything as well as taking care of you and your kid when he could be making investments and furthering his life without you?
He decided to make sacrifices for you despite the fact that you earn more than him. in a partnership , is it is the small(poorer) company that funds the business while the bigger one just sits back and use its money for its own agenda?

You said even if he says no, you would go ahead. I bet he noticed that you were just informing him. His input wasnt needed. You don't respect your husband and possibly not mature for marriage .

Thanks. I have been deceived by living on the opinions of most of the popular Nairalanders I mentioned. Now I know better that truly marriage is not a partnership, but a special and sacred union. I hope my husband will find a place in his good heart to forgive me for taking his goodness for granted.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Ranchhoddas: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
While this is no doubt a fake story, it's what the feminist movement is really about.
Argue with your android phone.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
blaise26abj:

Thanks. I have been deceived by living on the opinions of most of the popular Nairalanders I mentioned. Now I know better that truly marriage is not a partnership, but a special and sacred union. I hope my husband will find a place in his good heart to forgive me for taking his goodness for granted.

Thanks for making me to understand the importance of being selfless.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
While this is no doubt a fake story, it's what the feminist movement is really about.
Argue with your android phone.

Although it is not a fake story, but I agree that I have been misled by what I read from most of the popular Nairalanders. Now I know better to be selfless and humble before my good husband, even though I will remain a feminist.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Ranchhoddas: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

Although it is not a fake story, but I agree that I have been misled by what I read from most of the popular Nairalanders. Now I know better to be selfless and humble before my good husband, even though I will remain a feminist.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by mikkyjay(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
I'm with cococandy on this one.
Fake ass story

4 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=75199599][/quote]

The yawning baby needs food. Meanwhile, I will start sharing everything with my husband on the ratio of 50/50 as partners and equals. But I will not stop buying properties in my name alone, because I neither want to regret in the future nor put children's welfare at risk. Men can change anytime, whereas most women like me are saints, we never change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . / What Would You Consider The Most Important Ingredient Of A Healthy Marriage? / What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.