Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention (6267 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / No Husband, No Child": 30-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Uncontrollably In Video, / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by mrblessed(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
IamPlato:
abeg Shift. Na People Like You De Do Bad Things Pass
Really? Thank God you were caught in the act and rightfully shamed. But with this new moniker, it seems you are hellbent on taking your nefarious activity to a new height. Dear Nairalanders, take note of this moniker. I find it difficult to understand how a low-life fraudster like you will choose a moniker that is associated with the famous Greek philosopher, Plato. Why not choose a moniker that aligns with your dubious persona like: IamFraudulent.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrblessed:
Really? Thank God you were caught in the act and rightfully shamed. But with this new moniker, it seems you are hellbent on taking your nefarious activity to a new height. Dear Nairalanders, take note of this moniker. I find it difficult to understand how a low-life fraudster like you will choose a moniker that is associated with the famous Greek philosopher, Plato. Why not choose a moniker that aligns with your dubious persona like: IamFraudulent.
K
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
youngwifeinneed:
I buy the property in my name alone because I do not want to have regret in the future. Maybe if my husband dies or marries another woman. I do not want my children to suffer.
He made a mistake by including your name on the properties he bought. He should have buy some with his name, some with your name and the kids cos never can tell he could die, you could die. If you die your family won't believe he bought them with his money. Try to beg him and make him understand. Next time seek advice from reasonable peeps before you act.
so sorry ma'am
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Ranchhoddas: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrblessed:
You are so shameless and vile. The fact that the incident took place last year does not mitigate you from being a bumbling, fumbling, unblushing, and amateurish scammer. If I were you, I will hide my head in shame. Asking me to "shut up" shows how long you have being in this dark "trade." And the number of year it took place is inconsequential, especially when you are surprisingly bold and annoyingly combative. With a new moniker, I am afraid who are your new victims. In fact, I am highly embarrassed on your behalf.
Na him be Deadrat, Redbeans, Livingdead and some other werey monikers?
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
cococandy:
You must need re-education If you think anyone with half a brain can’t see through your fiction and need to antagonize.
I’m sure a fast food around you needs a dishwasher or garbage disposal service. You should go ask them for a job
try to be reasonable for once

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by mrblessed(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Na him be Deadrat, Redbeans, Livingdead and some other werey monikers?
I don't know if he has more than two monikers. His dubious disposition makes it difficult to vouch for him. Someone exposed him this morning, that was how I got to know he was Deadrat the pathetic scammer.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Ranchhoddas: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrblessed:
I don't know if he has more than two monikers. His dubious disposition makes it difficult to vouch for him. Someone exposed him this morning, that was how I got to know he was Deadrat the pathetic scammer.
I know say that guy no fit just disappear like that. Could you direct me to the thread on which he was exposed?
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
youngwifeinneed:
He has become emotionally blank towards me, so I no longer feel loved. This is unlike before. To his credit, he has been a good husband and and father to me and our kid so far. Both of us work, he takes care of almost everything in the house and buys every property in our name as a family, while I support when I want to and I earn more than him.

He does not cheat on me, so also I do not cheat on him. However, I have one property I bought in my name, I told him my decision before making payment for it. He did not object my idea, and to be honest if he had objected my idea of buying the property in my name, I would have still gone ahead to buy it anyway, because I believe we are partners in the marriage and I have right to do whatever I want to do with my money. This emotional absence from him started after I bought the property in my name. Did I do anything wrong? What do I do to win him back? I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.

I buy the property in my name alone because I do not want to have regret in the future, maybe if my husband dies or marries another woman. I do not want my children to suffer.

I have been a guest of this forum for many years, and I always read and admire comments from popular people like pocohantas, funmisticqueen, cococandy, elder0001, lilian789, acidosis01, jakandeola, victorian, carammel, Eberechi24, NwanyiAwkaetiti, XhosaNostra. Also, I usually live my life according to your opinions because I do consider them brilliant. Help me people.

... LESSON LEARNED:

I have realized that truly, most people say things the way it suits them at any given time regardless of how bad it may be, whereas they do good and live in peace with their households when they log off. I will stop living on other people's opinions from now onward and start doing whatever I know is good. And never again will I mistrust anyone who has never betrayed my confidence on him or her.

My husband must see this, because I have decided to change from now onward, and I must also show my brother this thread, so that he can live in peace with his wife. Now I know that almost everyone like fairness.

Thank you all.

Why do I feel a guy typed this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by kelcy1: 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2019
You are selfish and immature , conscious about the future when you're not God , what if you die before your husband or you have not thought about it?
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Evangkatsoulis: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2019
IamPlato:
If This Story Is True Then I See You As An Ungrateful Wife! He Always Buys Property In The Family Name But You Bought A Property In Your Name... Honestly You Are A Selfish Woman...

Maybe He Has Seen That In You And Wants To Change His Ways Towards You...

According To You, you sometimes support Him With Money Anytime You Like and Its Not Like He Uses The Money For Personal Needs but For Family You Even Earn More than Him, abeg You Are Too Selfish Abeg, maybe Even Greedy.

May God Never Bring Women Like You My Way

which one be family name again.
No be the man surname e dey take buy the prop'ty before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thread For Nairalanders Who Hate Marriage / What Has Parenthood Changed About You? / Can You Breastfeed Your Baby This Way? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.