Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention (6282 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / No Husband, No Child": 30-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Uncontrollably In Video, / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by AngelAhnie(f): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:
I buy the property in my name alone because I do not want to have regret in the future. Maybe if my husband die or marry another woman. I do not want my children to suffer.
Change your mindset
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
AngelAhnie:
Change your mindset

My sister, can this Nigerian men be trusted forever? I do not want to regret in the future biko. Anyway, I will try and change my mindset.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by pacificman: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:
He has become emotionally blank towards me, so I no longer feel loved. This is unlike before. To his credit, he has been a good husband and and father to me and our kid so far. Both of us work, he takes care of almost everything in the house and buys every property in our name as a family, while I support when I want to and I earn more than him.

He does not cheat on me, so also I do not cheat on him. However, I have one property I bought in my name, I told him my decision before making payment for it. He did not object my idea, and to be honest if he had objected my idea of buying the property in my name, I would have still gone ahead to buy it anyway, because I believe we are partners in the marriage and I have right to do whatever I want to do with my money. This emotional absence from him started after I bought the property in my name. Did I do anything wrong? What do I do to win him back? I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.

I buy the property in my name alone because I do not want to have regret in the future. Maybe if my husband die or marry another woman. I do not want my children to suffer.

I have been a quest of this forum for many years, and I always read and admire comments from popular people like pocohantas, funmisticqueen, cococandy, elder0001, lilian789, acidosis01, jakandeola, victorian, carammel, Eberechi24, NwanyiAwkaetiti, XhosaNostra. Also, I usually live my life according to your opinions because I do consider them brilliant. Help me people.

thank you lord for not giving me a selfish,wicked greedy woman like this woman..thank you lord and i love you my sweetheart because you have been a true blessing to me...

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by pacificman: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

Thanks. I have been deceived by living on the opinions of most of the popular Nairalanders I mentioned. Now I know better that truly marriage is not a partnership, but a special and sacred union. I hope my husband will find a place in his good heart to forgive me for taken his goodness for granted.

he would never forgive you...RIP to your marriage ..you killed a man while hes still alive..eat your cake and still have it!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
pacificman:

he would never forgive you...RIP to your marriage ..you killed a man while hes still alive..eat your cake and still have it!!

Please do not wish my beloved husband death again.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:
He has become emotionally blank towards me, so I no longer feel loved. This is unlike before. To his credit, he has been a good husband and and father to me and our kid so far. Both of us work, he takes care of almost everything in the house and buys every property in our name as a family, while I support when I want to and I earn more than him.

He does not cheat on me, so also I do not cheat on him. However, I have one property I bought in my name, I told him my decision before making payment for it. He did not object my idea, and to be honest if he had objected my idea of buying the property in my name, I would have still gone ahead to buy it anyway, because I believe we are partners in the marriage and I have right to do whatever I want to do with my money. This emotional absence from him started after I bought the property in my name. Did I do anything wrong? What do I do to win him back? I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.

I have been a quest of this forum for many years, and I always read and admire comments from popular people like pocohantas, funmisticqueen, cococandy, elder0001, lilian789, acidosis01, jakandeola, victorian, carammel, Eberechi24, NwanyiAwkaetiti, XhosaNostra. Also, I usually live my life according to your opinions because I do consider them brilliant. Help me people.

you messed up dear, you killed the trust

you say you talked about the property, we dont know how you approached him and talked about it, the approach and words used can make something horrible when its not but the approach and words used would mess up the idea. and also there is difference in talking and telling, talking can be something you are thinking to do and telling can be something you have made up your mind. You said "i told him the decision" you didnt discus with him so that one alone killed his trust on you, most likely he thought that you no longer love him and if to divorce and he takes everything you will remain with that property in your name. nothing wrong with that based on worse case scenario but in his mind its all about trust most like him he has never thought of divorce or anything nasty happening in marriage but that decision of your just making that decision with a discussion might have made him think of the worse

then you say its your money, so on the marriage you are one but then on money you act as if you are single, your are the type of women that gives a bad name to women who work and said to be stubborn simply becoz you now have money coming through your name

money in marriage is our money, the moment you say my money then what stops you from having affairs and say this is my peenis/vagiina ?

buying a property in your name is not a problem but its better to explain your thoughts, like your sit down with your husband and tell him that you wish to buy a property in your name and explain the reasons, the most common reason, you have seen women loosing properties that they worked for with husband being taken away from them after husband dies, as the living relatives of the late husband would use tradition/culture laws to inherit what has been left. Brothers and uncles takeover everything wife and kids left with nothing.

From a discussion like that its either he agrees or says no but then you come up with a WILL that will protect his family, which is wife and kids not family as kids and his relatives NO

there is nothing wrong with buying a property in your name you are just protecting yourself from the tradition/culture that disadvantages a woman when the husband dies

As men we should stay away from our brothers and uncles property in the event your brother or uncle passes away leave these things to wife and kids
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by AngelAhnie(f): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

My sister, can this Nigerian men be trusted forever? I do not want to regret in the future biko. Anyway, I will try and change my mindset.
Why you marry one if you no trust Nigerian men? Take a walk off my mention with you silly posts!

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by jakandeola(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

think u are wrong to buy in ur name and ur hubby is in pains. no mata how long u date or marry us u can Neva know the heart of a man cos is deep and logical as e told you to buy is indirect DAT dont buy he Neva got a house u earn more Dan him of course he will feel sad. if I were u I will talk to his mum and family den apologized to him.no man like his wife to succeed pass him especially buy property wen he never got.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Daeylar(f): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
This thread is a mess grin

Cococandy why? grin grin you just killed someone's hopes and dreams of starting a women bashing thread.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by NormalThing: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

I have been a quest of this forum for many years, and I always read and admire comments from popular people like pocohantas, funmisticqueen, cococandy, elder0001, lilian789, acidosis01, jakandeola, victorian, carammel, Eberechi24, NwanyiAwkaetiti, XhosaNostra. Also, I usually live my life according to your opinions because I do consider them brilliant.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

youngwifeinneed:

I said, I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

youngwifeinneed:

I always hear you say that a woman can do what she likes with her money and because of you, I become a feminist, because you said in your signature that we all should be feminists. No insult please

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

youngwifeinneed:

No insult please because I have fragile heart.

youngwifeinneed:

Maybe I have been making mistake by living my life on the opinions of some of the people I mentioned. If I am wrong, I am ready to change my way.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
It’s getting ridiculous cheesy
Daeylar:

Cococandy why? grin grin you just killed someone's hopes and dreams of starting a women bashing thread.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Daeylar:

You are surely not healthy. I wonder how my personal need concern women bashing, even when I am a woman myself. Cococandy just decided not to be her real self today for a reason best known to her. She is unlike funmisticqueen, who did not disappoint me with her frank opinion as always.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
ZIMDRILL:

you messed up dear, you killed the trust

you say you talked about the property, we dont know how you approached him and talked about it, the approach and words used can make something horrible when its not but the approach and words used would mess up the idea. and also there is difference in talking and telling, talking can be something you are thinking to do and telling can be something you have made up your mind. You said "i told him the decision" you didnt discus with him so that one alone killed his trust on you, most likely he thought that you no longer love him and if to divorce and he takes everything you will remain with that property in your name. nothing wrong with that based on worse case scenario but in his mind its all about trust most like him he has never thought of divorce or anything nasty happening in marriage but that decision of your just making that decision with a discussion might have made him think of the worse

then you say its your money, so on the marriage you are one but then on money you act as if you are single, your are the type of women that gives a bad name to women who work and said to be stubborn simply becoz you now have money coming through your name

money in marriage is our money, the moment you say my money then what stops you from having affairs and say this is my peenis/vagiina ?

buying a property in your name is not a problem but its better to explain your thoughts, like your sit down with your husband and tell him that you wish to buy a property in your name and explain the reasons, the most common reason, you have seen women loosing properties that they worked for with husband being taken away from them after husband dies, as the living relatives of the late husband would use tradition/culture laws to inherit what has been left. Brothers and uncles takeover everything wife and kids left with nothing.

From a discussion like that its either he agrees or says no but then you come up with a WILL that will protect his family, which is wife and kids not family as kids and his relatives NO

there is nothing wrong with buying a property in your name you are just protecting yourself from the tradition/culture that disadvantages a woman when the husband does

As men we should stay away from our brothers and uncles property in the event your brother or uncle passes away leave these things to wife and kids

"there is nothing wrong with buying a property in your name you are just protecting yourself from the tradition/culture that disadvantages a woman when the husband does"

Thank you.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
jakandeola:
think u are wrong to buy in ur name and ur hubby is in pains. no mata how long u date or marry us u can Neva know the heart of a man cos is deep and logical as e told you to buy is indirect DAT dont buy he Neva got a house u earn more Dan him of course he will feel sad. if I were u I will talk to his mum and family den apologized to him.no man like his wife to succeed pass him especially buy property wen he never got.

Thank you.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
NormalThing:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See as you are laughing at me, whereas my marriage is on fire.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
While this is no doubt a fake story, it's what the feminist movement is really about.
Argue with your android phone.
please maybe i am missing something. Why is everyone saying op is fake? Pls explain to me.
Cococandy
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
please maybe i am missing something. Why is everyone saying op is fake? Pls explain to me.

Do not mind them, they think everyone is as fake as they are. They are never consistent in their thoughts and actions, unlike you that is consistent in your thoughts and actions any place and anywhere.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by czarina(f): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
From the first few paragraphs you just know its a cooked up story by one "alpha male". Twas supposed to be a female-bashing thread.

Was waiting for the first few comments to even rat him out but apparently they fell for it.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
AngelAhnie:
Why you marry one if you no trust Nigerian men? Take a walk off my mention with you silly posts!

Do not give me more reasons to conclude that you are a fool. I did not mention you first, you did. And if you have not heard that most Nigerian men and women are not to be trusted forever from most of the people I have been learning from and living on their opinions all this while, then something must be wrong with you. I am here on a mission to correct the wrongs in my marriage and to possibly help others to correct their's through honest information, but there you are insulting me. Respect yourself.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
czarina:
From the first few paragraphs you just know its a cooked up story by one "alpha male". Twas supposed to be a female-bashing thread.

Was waiting for the first few comments to even rat him out but apparently they fell for it.

I am for real, and the thread is not for bashing sake. I am here on a mission to correct the wrongs in my marriage and to possibly help others to correct their's through honest information. From the opinions of most people on this thread, I have realized that truly, most people say things the way it suits them regardless of how bad it may be. Maybe after today I will stop living on other people's opinion.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
May i ask exactly which opinions of ours you base your life on?
youngwifeinneed:

Do not give me more reasons to conclude that you are a fool. I did not mention you first, you did. And if you have not heard that most Nigerian men and women are not to be trusted forever from most of the people I have been learning from and living on their opinions all this while, then something must be wrong with you. I am here on a mission to correct the wrongs in my marriage and to possibly help others to correct their's through honest information, but there you are insulting me. Respect yourself.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by czarina(f): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

I am for real, and the thread is not for bashing sake. I am here on a mission to correct the wrongs in my marriage and to possibly help others to correct their's through honest information.
yeah right, very touching embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
funmisticqueen:
May i ask exactly which opinions of ours you base your life on?

Brilliant and wise people's contributions.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

Brilliant and wise people's contributions.
which opinions exactly. Quote a few of them
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by AgentGoat: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
What is your husband die abi?

Na men dey always die.

I ll not die in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
cococandy:
If there’s anyone here who’s confused about my opinion on marriages, here it is.

I advocate and do my best to practice a marriage where both partners are fair and considerate to each other. Working together, each person contributing their equal best and respecting each other mutually.

No leaving all the finances to the man because that’s what men should do or leaving all the housework for the woman because that’s what women should do. Unless of course that’s what works best for you in which case everyone concerned should agree first before that model is implemented.

If you’re like the OP who seeks to deliberately misunderstand and antagonize, I implore you to change your ways. Your time could be used for so much more.
And everyone can see through it. Not worth it.

If only you know the number of marriages and relationships you will save with this singular contribution today, your obvious overbearing disposition online not withstanding. From this same contribution, I wager you are not overbearing offline, but surely you do not kowtow.

I am here on a mission to correct the wrongs in my marriage and to possibly help others to correct their's through honest information like this one you provided here. From the opinions of most people on this thread, like yours, I have realized that truly, most people say things the way it suits them at any given time regardless of how bad it may be, whereas they do good and live in peace with their households when they log off. Maybe after today I will stop living on other people's opinions and start doing whatever I know is good.

My husband must see this, because I have decided to change from now onward. And I must also show my brother this thread, so that he can live in peace with his wife. Now I know that almost everyone values fairness.

Special thanks to blaise26abj. Truly, marriage is not a partnership. However, people should not take someone like elder0001 serious, he is a hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by oyoolima: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by piroux(f): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy
OP went from a boorish, non thinking wife suffering from copy copy syndrome who couldn't write common English to a suddenly enlightened woman with clear, concise spelling who is trying to right the wrongs in her fictitious marriage and all other marriages around her.

Okay, kantinu! cool

8 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
piroux:
cheesy cheesy
OP went from a boorish, non thinking wife suffering from copy copy syndrome who couldn't write common English to a suddenly enlightened woman with clear, concise spelling who is trying to right the wrongs in her fictitious marriage and all other marriages around her.

Okay, kantinu! cool

Change is the only constant thing in life. So, you should be happy for me, because I have learned some important lessons now.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by CHoccolaTE: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lol grin

I wonder which moniker OP truly is

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Eberechi24(f): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
I won't be surprised if op turn out to be a female. There is this feminine tone in her posts.
Detach me from your nonsense joke. Have never advise women to stupid as you portray in your post..

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Eberechi24:
I won't be surprised if op turn out to be a female. There is this feminine tone in her posts.
Detach me from your nonsense joke. Have never advise women to stupid as you portray in your post..

No insult please, I have a fragile heart. Meanwhile, I did not say you have ever given me a stupid advice before. You may be one of those I mentioned, that I have never lived on their opinions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . / What Would You Consider The Most Important Ingredient Of A Healthy Marriage? / What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.