Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention (6280 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / No Husband, No Child": 30-year-old Nigerian Lady Cries Uncontrollably In Video, / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Ranchhoddas: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
piroux:
cheesy cheesy
OP went from a boorish, non thinking wife suffering from copy copy syndrome who couldn't write common English to a suddenly enlightened woman with clear, concise spelling who is trying to right the wrongs in her fictitious marriage and all other marriages around her.

Okay, kantinu! cool
It was her grammar that got to me first. I could not reconcile it with the character in her/his story.

Cc: Funmisticqueen

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Eberechi24(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

No insult please, I have a fragile heart. Meanwhile, I did not say you have ever given me a stupid advice before. You may be one of those I mentioned, that I have never lived on their opinions.
you don't need to live by my opinion. form yours and live by it.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Eberechi24:

you don't need to live by my opinion. form yours and live by it.

Shut up.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by MissRaine69(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
#Allboiz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
blaise26abj:
I need to advise your husband to immediately change all the properties he bought to his name only and put it all in a will to his kid since you want to be silly. Your money,your money. Money that you wont take to heaven.

You are young, sexy and beautiful....and if he dies, you will likely give all his hardwork to another man. That your husband is undergoing factory reset after you revealed your true self to him.

Women are naturally selfish
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Eberechi24(f): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

Shut up.
Get lost.

you have esteem problem. Why not use your popular account to embark on your "mission" to sanitize marriage institution?
take care

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
IamPlato:
If This Story Is True Then I See You As An Ungrateful Wife! He Always Buys Property In The Family Name But You Bought A Property In Your Name... Honestly You Are A Selfish Woman...

Maybe He Has Seen That In You And Wants To Change His Ways Towards You...

According To You, you sometimes support Him With Money Anytime You Like and Its Not Like He Uses The Money For Personal Needs but For Family You Even Earn More than Him, abeg You Are Too Selfish Abeg, maybe Even Greedy.

May God Never Bring Women Like You My Way

She is a very stupid woman
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Mizwisdom(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
I know a fake story when I see one. Very fake grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

Thanks. But I do not want to have regret in the future. What is wrong in me using my money anyhow I want since I am not his slave? I am his equal and partner in the marriage.

Your husband should change all the property he bought to his name and will it to his kids in case he dies you wouldn't go spend his hard earned money on some other dude. Since you want to be smart. In the game of love the day you begin to act smart, that would be the beginning of your problem.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Mizwisdom(f): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

No insult please. My story is 100% real. In fact, you are one of the people I have always live on their opinions here. How can I win back his heart? What did I do wrong?

HAHa you're a terrible liar, your story is 100% fake, silly boy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Eberechi24:

Get lost.

you have esteem problem. Why not use your popular account to embark on your "mission" to sanitize marriage institution?
take care

Did you dash me any old account? The lowlife here is you, because my second to the last reply to you was more of a compliment than an insult and I did not expect a reply from you. However, you replied me in a typical way of someone with esteem problem.

Shut up again.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:

HAHa you're a terrible liar, your story is 100% fake, silly boy cheesy

I know your house, so mind how you insult me, else my husband and I will pay you a visit.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by adelacuna(m): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Truth is bringing this here will not bring any solution because we have only heard your side of the story and not ur husband's I feel you should take this off social media and meet close family or friends for advice.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Mizwisdom(f): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

I know your house, so mind how you insult me, else my husband and I will pay you a visit.

Hahaha grin you're sounding more silly now. Are you always this stupid? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Eberechi24(f): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

Did you dash me any old account? The lowlife here is you, because my second to the last reply to you was more of a compliment than an insult and I did not expect a reply from you. However, you replied me in a typical way of someone with esteem problem.

Shut up again.
Same reply.
Eberechi24:

Get lost.

take care
Eberechi24:

Get lost.

take care
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Hahaha grin you're sounding more silly now. Are you always this stupid? cheesy

That was a joke.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Mizwisdom(f): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

That was a joke.

Lol I was also joking pity you couldn't see me laughing at list you saw the emoji. You don't need to hide behind a new moniker and cooked up stories like this, it's obvious that you aren't used to it. I think I know you're the guy behind the counter thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Lol I was also joking pity you couldn't see me laughing at list you saw the emoji. You don't need to hide behind a new moniker and cooked up stories like this, it's obvious that you aren't used to it. I think I know you're the guy behind the counter thread grin

I only said that my second to the last reply to you was a joke. But my main post on this thread is my real life stroy. Maybe you are one of the people that has deceived me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lol, reminds me of that woman that asked her husband if he’s made his will...

And was surprised homeboy locked up, and stopped eating her food.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by Mujaheeeden: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

I am for real, and the thread is not for bashing sake. I am here on a mission to correct the wrongs in my marriage and to possibly help others to correct their's through honest information. From the opinions of most people on this thread, I have realized that truly, most people say things the way it suits them regardless of how bad it may be. Maybe after today I will stop living on other people's opinion.
Do you want me to hack your account and post all your details here? Just ask me to do it and I will hack you up right now

3 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by ogawisdom(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2019
te author=youngwifeinneed post=75193836]He has become emotionally blank towards me, so I no longer feel loved. This is unlike before. To his credit, he has been a good husband and and father to me and our kid so far. Both of us work, he takes care of almost everything in the house and buys every property in our name as a family, while I support when I want to and I earn more than him.

He does not cheat on me, so also I do not cheat on him. However, I have one property I bought in my name, I told him my decision before making payment for it. He did not object my idea, and to be honest if he had objected my idea of buying the property in my name, I would have still gone ahead to buy it anyway, because I believe we are partners in the marriage and I have right to do whatever I want to do with my money. This emotional absence from him started after I bought the property in my name. Did I do anything wrong? What do I do to win him back? I am young, sexy and beautiful woman.

I buy the property in my name alone because I do not want to have regret in the future, maybe if my husband dies or marries another woman. I do not want my children to suffer.

I have been a guest of this forum for many years, and I always read and admire comments from popular people like pocohantas, funmisticqueen, cococandy, elder0001, lilian789, acidosis01, jakandeola, victorian, carammel, Eberechi24, NwanyiAwkaetiti, XhosaNostra. Also, I usually live my life according to your opinions because I do consider them brilliant. Help me people.

... LESSON LEARNED:

I have realized that truly, most people say things the way it suits them at any given time regardless of how bad it may be, whereas they do good and live in peace with their households when they log off. I will stop living on other people's opinions from now onward and start doing whatever I know is good. And never again will I mistrust anyone who has never betrayed my confidence on him or her.

My husband must see this, because I have decided to change from now onward, and I must also show my brother this thread, so that he can live in peace with his wife. Now I know that almost everyone like fairness.

Thank you all.
[/quote]

Your money belongs to you
You earn more than him
He takes care of everything in the house
You help when and if u like
He bought things using both your names

Finally u bought a property solely in your name in preparation for the divorce. angry

Madam you are a witch and not a wife, the mugu u call your husband is getting his senses back.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by mrblessed(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2019
IamPlato:
O boy Your True Nature Don De Come Out... Call Me A Scammer With Your Real Account
Mr. unapologetic Deadrat. You didn't deny the charge, you only requested the poster to quote you with his/her moniker. I think your demand is very modest and plausible.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
mrblessed:
Mr. unapologetic Deadrat. You didn't deny the charge, you only requested the poster to quote you with his/her moniker. I think your demand is very modest and plausible.
Are You The He-goat Behind That Moniker?

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by jeff1607(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2019
youngwifeinneed:

No insult ma'am. I do not want me and my children to suffer in the future in case he dies. His family members are good people, but because of culture, they may wish to take away every property from me and my children. And if he decides to marry another woman, if the woman has the same name as me, he may claim that he and the new woman own the property. I do not want regret in the future. But it is my money, so Is it wrong that I use my money anyhow I like? Are we not partners in the marriage? Are we not equal? I am not a slave.

equal?

as in man and wife equal?

you never trusted him from the get go,

when you get married , you risk all

marriage isn't a business Enterprise

if things are about to go south take as fate.

to win his heart,give all to him, if you are bold enough give him your salary and let him give you what he seems fit and see his reaction.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by mrblessed(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
IamPlato:
Are You The He-goat Behind That Moniker?
Mr reprobate Deadrat, sorry for the botched scam attempt. Be circumspect next time.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrblessed:
Mr reprobate Deadrat, sorry for the botched scam attempt. Be circumspect next time.
are You Encouragin Me Or Advicing me? I No Understand
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by mrblessed(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
IamPlato:
are You Encouragin Me Or Advicing me? I No Understand
How can I support what is evil? I wanted to taunt you a little. Let's not talk further on this issue.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrblessed:
How can I support what is evil? I wanted to taunt you a little. Let's not talk further on this issue.
abeg Shut Up. That Matter Don Die na You Wake Am.
Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by mrblessed(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
IamPlato:
abeg Shut Up. That Matter Don Die na You Wake Am.
You are so shameless and vile. The fact that the incident took place last year does not mitigate you from being a bumbling, fumbling, unblushing, and amateurish scammer. If I were you, I will hide my head in shame. Asking me to "shut up" shows how long you have being in this dark "trade." And the number of year it took place is inconsequential, especially when you are surprisingly bold and annoyingly combative. With a new moniker, I am afraid who are your new victims. In fact, I am highly embarrassed on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrblessed:
You are so shameless and vile. The fact that the incident took place last year does not mitigate you from being a bumbling, fumbling, unblushing, and amateurish scammer. If I were you, I will hide my head in shame. Asking me to "shut up" shows how long you have being in this dark "trade." And the number of year it took place is inconsequential, especially when you are surprisingly bold and annoyingly combative. With a new moniker, I am afraid who are your new victims. In fact, I am highly embarrassed on your behalf.
See As You De Here De Waste Your Talent. You Are A Good Speaker. Go To Harvard And Deliver Speech To Your Fellow Students on Internet Scamming

1 Like

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by mrblessed(m): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
IamPlato:
See As You De Here De Waste Your Talent. You Are A Good Speaker. Go To Harvard And Deliver Speech To Your Fellow Students on Internet Scamming
Thanks. But desist from scamming unsuspecting nairalanders, Deadrat the unconscionable scammer. Remember that a change of moniker is not synonymous with a change of character. Be warned.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me, My Once Loving Husband No Longer Gives Me Attention by IamPlato(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
mrblessed:
Thanks. But desist from scamming unsuspecting nairalanders, Deadrat the unconscionable scammer. Remember that a change of moniker is not synonymous with a change of character. Be warned.
abeg Shift. Na People Like You De Do Bad Things Pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . / What Would You Consider The Most Important Ingredient Of A Healthy Marriage? / What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.