Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (88058 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thez man cant even look the camera in the face. Dont tell me hes unaware of this shot...he cant even look up. Look PMB I understand u really have tried ur best since u enter man, but you just need to rest fro this 4 years, no let greed lure you to discrace. I mean another 4 years what do you want to do? Your worst?? We've seen the best you can do already...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by koyeni(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ok

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Krafty006: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
naija I hail thee...... 234-818-166-3616

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by jellington: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nigerians will never hand over the treasury to Corrupt Leaders. Either the retired general coming through back door or his Vice President who have admitted they both stole our money and want to steal more for their friends and cronies.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by YaxxVille(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Trendme:
shocked shocked
See More Hilarious Reactions - - - - - - >HERE
And Universities and polytechnics students are at home on the same monday. unfair.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by ClearFlair: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
PMB the tormentor of the corrupt. Another four years awaits you Your Excellency Sir.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Uguruzik(m): 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wow! Nice pictures, He just wanted to share the last moments in office, it's gonna be farewell soon. I know you will miss the office a big deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by ogbonti: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
awakeupcall4all:
I know your disgrace is very much around the corner and karma is finally here to pay you back in your own coins....

Imagine this useless cow and his cabal warning US and UK not to intervene in the internal polity of Nigeria??...So you have forgotten so soon how Hussein Obama and John Kerry colluded with you and your brigade of almajiri from the north just to forcefully unseat GEJ??

Let the cabals and your zombies keep egging you on to your golgotha....Your days are numbered already and you will be dragged out like the cow you are if you do anyhow....I had that dream!!....

Very well said, Obama foisted Buhari on us when he sent Kerry to do the leg work visiting only the north and never meeting with GEJ, Obama the failure whose policies we are still trying to fix, DACA, Iran deal, Climate deal, ACA all that bs brought this misery of a man on our people because GEJ refused to adopt the gay policy in Nigeria

As we defeated Hilary here in America so will Atiku defeat you in Nigeria next month! Satanic Jihadist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Mishhcre(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Maybe the pictures are to say there is no vacancy in Aso.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
He doesn't seem to know what he's doing. Maybe he is confused. ATIKU all the way
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Ojetayo17(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
End time is near . Do whatever u want to do.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Is this burgher still in Aso Rock? Doing what? If he has forgotten to help way to Sudan, let's push him to Daura, haba!
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by EiConsulting: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
it might be his last days. let him enjoy and make wishes.

Do you want to school or work in Canada? Contact us today let's make your dreams come true.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by maasoap(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari is a goal!!!!!! Even, the main opposition party knows that they can't get enough votes to remove him from the office.

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Spinoren(m): 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
What are you looking at

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by tsinzu: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why is he pretending to read? Amaechi has already told us that he doesn't read

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by banio: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Instead of Mr President to look at the camera and behave as if he is writing. He just folded both arms and was starring at spider man cartoon book.

Despicable President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by bender79: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
4+4 #next level. Wailers can swim a fish pond
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by GentleMoney: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
semyman:
Moving train, crush all looters and their agents
Hmmm..
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by IMASTEX: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
darfay:
Buhari You don't belong there
He is simply wondering how he got there, as he was recently told that he has being the president all this while.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by cooltola(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
what if Buhari was the president post feb? I wonder what the comments will be like. Whomever win the north, win the election
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by shadrach77: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
DMerciful:
How lucky can someone be to join the army as a commissioned officer without waec, plotted coup to be head of state, tricked people with fake integrity to become president and yet inspite of these 'blessings' refused to perform?
It's a sin against humanity!

I'll borrow your quote for usage sir. I love it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Enjoy
shadrach77:

I'll borrow your quote for usage sir. I love it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
What is he reading?
As if he can pronounce why was written there very well.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by tundey4all(m): 7:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sai Bubu
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:
Our president elect come 2019.

Ijaya PDP
Ekun oko Saraki.

May the lord give u good health to Savage this country from corruption.

Sai baba
Salvage. Typical of zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Tecno66: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:
Our president elect come 2019.

Ijaya PDP
Ekun oko Saraki.

May the lord give u good health to Savage this country from corruption.

Sai baba
After handing over his presidential flag of honour to Ogboru in delta? The mental state is irredeemable due to old age. If you have had a 75 year old man in the family, you will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
DULL
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Dollabiz: 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
let him.share the office on his last days in.office i guess he already prepare.to.leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.