Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (88059 Views)

2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
That commentator, Obi_nwanne, hope he's not the same nairalander that goes from thread to thread begging for alms.

Seems this is the latest trend on social media nowadays. I just wonder if anyone really falls for these scams.
Oh you saw it too, I thought I was the only one. In a crucial discussion someone just came from nowhere to ask for money, that guy must be on high weed grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by JoseRaji(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:
Our president elect come 2019.

Ijaya PDP
Ekun oko Saraki.

May the lord give u good health to Savage this country from corruption.

Sai baba

Hmm... "Savage this country from corruption"
You deserve some accolades sir.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Johnnycife(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
He is simply counting his count down to his cattle ranch. Idiot
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Lipslikecandy11(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:
Our president elect come 2019.

Ijaya PDP
Ekun oko Saraki.

May the lord give u good health to Savage this country from corruption.

R
Sai baba

Ure a bloody mediocre...!!! For opening that ure gutter mouth praying for this man...!! With the state of this country.. The level of poverty and corruption...!! I wud want you to say amen to this prayer... That your life shud b as the economy of this country... If truly this man is doing well as u claimed..!!! Say Amen... And the heaven's will grant your wish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Masterclass32: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Getting ready to kick off the Next Level in Daura. Safe journey in advance.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Prestonvic(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
He's reading the Nigerian Constitution to know if he did something wrong by suspending the Chief Justice of Nigeria and appointing a new one
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by KunleyY19(m): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Oh Lord Bless Me with this Man's Guts... So I can Keep Going strong even when the Enemies are Wailing... Amen!!!
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2019
KunleyY19:
Oh Lord Bless Me with this Man's Guts...
So I can Keep Going strong even when the Enemies are Wailing...
Amen!!!

SON OF A BEECH!!!!�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:16am On Jan 29, 2019
DMerciful:
How lucky can someone be to join the army as a commissioned officer without waec, plotted coup to be head of state, tricked people with fake integrity to become president and yet inspite of these 'blessings' refused to perform?
It's a sin against humanity!

But you that have waec.... Why can't you become the president. Are you not a Nigerian?

The wailing wailer
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by adigun98(m): 4:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Why won't naija be this bad when educational requirement na WASSCE wey den fit even forge
Jubril back to his country
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by summerflame(m): 4:55am On Jan 29, 2019
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD AND HEAVEN....REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE... You are not a mistake creature God specially made you to be with Him here on earth and forever in heaven...Be wise repent now and escape hell fire for all eternity. The devil tries to deceive you to hell by making you not to believe.

I’m a Christian but I’m sorry to say this, u are a world disgrace to Christianity. It is only Christian that will avoid hell fire and not Muslims ?... stop being a fanatic and I pray your madness get cured pretty soon before u die like a zombie
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by stevedestiny(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Please everyone should just stop this Buhari and Atiku sentimental nonsense!! We need a leader who can negotiate with world leaders to bring Nigeria out of this mess. Nigerians tell urselves the truth for once and unite to push away all these criminals. Stop allowing these people distract you from the mess they've put this country into by bringing up topics that will turn you against each other.
Re: Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) by KunleyY19(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Billyanger:

SON OF A BEECH!!!!�
Baba You dey Vex Ni... gringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Osun Governorship Elections: PDP Claims Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.