Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. (23665 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Benin City For The APC Presidential Rally Scheduled For Thursday / Lagos State Police Stops Yoruba Nation Rally Scheduled For Saturday / Twitter Ban: Rowdy Session As Rep Members Walk Out Of Plenary Over Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Theboss100(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
IRAPADA:
is like someone is afraid of impeachment
Buhari Wants To Repeat What He Did To The Judiciary To Legislature. A Coup. So Its Wise To Wait Till After Election. By Then The Fate Of The Bastard Tyrant Is Already Know
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by lomprico(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Fear don hook saraki!

Kikikikikiki grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by ClearFlair: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Nice one from the Senate. The beans they are cooking for dumbohari will take sometime to be well done.

Are you crying yet? You must cry o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by bcashy: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Nice one from the Senate. The beans they are cooking for dumbohari will take sometime to be well done.

grin grin grin grin grin keep deceiving urself......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by blaize23: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
akinblog:
JUST IN: Senate cancels resumption of plenary scheduled for Tuesday 29th January till Tuesday, 19th February, 2019 after General Elections.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/JUST-IN-Senate-cancels-resumption-of-plenary-scheduled-for-Tuesday-29th-Jan.html
they want to resume after presidential election,well PDP ,APC is two steps ahead of u guys, bring it on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by coolsheyi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bye bye Onnoghen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by PierreAbutu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
akinblog:
JUST IN: Senate cancels resumption of plenary scheduled for Tuesday 29th January till Tuesday, 19th February, 2019 after General Elections.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/JUST-IN-Senate-cancels-resumption-of-plenary-scheduled-for-Tuesday-29th-Jan.html

Baba Oloye...ur head dey there

Oya APC thieves coman loot 2019 budget cheesy
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by livelymatilda22: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
ohboy abeg leave me
Shame don finish you.... What a wailing zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by bcashy: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Theboss100:
Buhari Wants To Repeat What He Did To The Judiciary To Legislature. A Coup. So Its Wise To Wait Till After Election. By Then The Fate Of The Bastard Tyrant Is Already Know

I thought you people said BUhari will be impeached today grin grin grin grin grin
You people are still.learner wen it comes to this game called politics I swear!
Don't be surprised if the same tyrant is given return certificate cos its obvious it will surely happen..... Your only hope has been dashed (onoghen the secret bureau de change) angry grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by leisuretym: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
megoes:
Good day nairalanders, pls I'm in need of Ur financial assistance. I'm a final year student of Unilorin that is in need of funds to complete his project any amount will be appreciated.
Thanks for Ur support

Adebayo Daniel

UBA

what department are you in unilorin, you were given some thing here 2 days ago, your project no dey finish?
I will check this account balance when I get to office tomorrow

stop this nonsense, you don't have relation? go and find a job

2 Likes

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by PierreAbutu(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:
Saraki and Dogara would have been goners grin grin grin grin

The Hunter Would Have Been The Hunted grin grin

Let's welcome the Most Democratic President Of Nigeria, with a guard of honour... President IfeChukwuDere Buhari

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Smilingjuhn(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is a very smart move. Buhari and his APC Senators evil plan have been twarted. Saraki's ealier anouncement for plenary on tuesday has made Buhari to pay APC Senators 70,000 and Members 40,000 US dollars which he got from the coffers of NDDC (corruption). The fools are in Aso Rock now having their meeting which took off by 5pm today to conclude on their evil plan for tommorow not knowing that Saraki will suspend the plenary for tommorow. Lol!!!! I guess Buhari will need to pay more dollars for another meeting.

I love Saraki, he is a Master in the Game of Politics. The end of Buhari is imminent! #BuhariMustGo
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Corrinthians(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Hahahaha see the shape of mouth you use say shut up. Shape of shame grin
Chai!! Salamrushdie, they said the shape of your mouth is the shape of shame. grin grin grin

Teteh, you have no fear of God in you honestly. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by ClearFlair: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
paragon40:
the proper/wisest thing to do. Thanks for sharing

The crooks have lost. Deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Onyema1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is a masterstroke by Saraki and the Senate. SC has the original jurisdiction to interpret the constitution in this circumstance. I don't see the SC court siding Buhari. Within two weeks the SC will nullify CJN's suspension and restate him for sure. If Buhari fails to accept the orders of the SC, then his days are numbered. He would play into the hands of the international community and real action would be taken against Buhari and his government. It would be confirmed that Buhari is an autocrat who has no respect for the rule of law. Senate may have given buhari a way to save face, afterall he would say that he obeyed the court order, and not because of any pressure from anywhere. If Senate had gone ahead to sit: 1., they cannot gather the votes to impeach Buhari; 2., even if they do, the Ag. CJN may not appoint neutral persons to hear the allegation of impeachment. No type of motions and resolutions from the Senate can move Buhari to action. He fears the international communities more than anything, he would not want his UK visa canceled or he would die.
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by CrestMan: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
The Senate is very wise, they want the supreme court to declare the suspension illegal. Once that is achieved, they will then reconvene plenary to discuss Buhari's illegality.
They rescheduled to 19th February. If Buhari should loose, he will be impeached before May 29th
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
leisuretym:

what department are you in unilorin, you were given some thing here 2 days ago, your project no dey finish?

this is my first time of doing this and it is bcoz I don't have another alternative presently. Thanks for Ur concern
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by ClearFlair: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Smilingjuhn:
This is a very smart move. Buhari and his APC Senators evil plan have been twarted. Saraki's ealier anouncement for plenary on tuesday has made Buhari to pay APC Senators 70,000 and Members 40,000 US dollars which he got from the coffers of NDDC (corruption). The fools are in Aso Rock now having their meeting which took off by 5pm today to conclude on their evil plan for tommorow not knowing that Saraki will suspend the plenary for tommorow. Lol!!!! I guess Buhari will need to pay more dollars for another meeting.

I love Saraki, he is a Master in the Game of Politics. The end of Buhari is imminent! #BuhariMustGo

What are you doing? You really suck it. Bow down idiot. Your taxpayers have been humbled so what are you. Shut up and get your corruption-filled head out of here before I give you one mind-resetting knock. Shameless thieves. You and your corrupt masters will be severely dealt with. Future generations will learn the value of integrity from your stories. Disgusting people. Spits

1 Like

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Smilingjuhn post=75204635][s]This is a very smart move. Buhari and his APC Senators evil plan have been twarted. Saraki's ealier anouncement for plenary on tuesday has made Buhari to pay APC Senators 70,000 and Members 40,000 US dollars which he got from the coffers of NDDC (corruption). The fools are in Aso Rock now having their meeting which took off by 5pm today to conclude on their evil plan for tommorow not knowing that Saraki will suspend the plenary for tommorow. Lol!!!! I guess Buhari will need to pay more dollars for another meeting.

I love Saraki, he is a Master in the Game of Politics. The end of Buhari is imminent! #BuhariMustGo[[/s]/quote]
Adigh unu nma

1 Like

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
Chai!! Salamrushdie, they said the shape of your mouth is the shape of shame. grin grin grin

Teteh, you have no fear of God in you honestly. grin

Lmao that guy suffers from chronic lack of shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Jabioro: 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Saraki is coward,coward *1 millions times
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
leisuretym:

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Onyema1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
You got it man! That's my reading of Saraki's move. He is no fool.

Smilingjuhn:

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Theboss100(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
bcashy:

I thought you people said BUhari will be impeached today grin grin grin grin grin
You people are still.learner wen it comes to this game called politics I swear!
Don't be surprised if the same tyrant is given return certificate cos its obvious it will surely happen..... Your only hope has been dashed (onoghen the secret bureau de change) angry grin grin grin

Sorry, He Will Never Come Back. Buhari Is Very Corrupt
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Dollabiz: 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
they all scare of election outcome

1 Like

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by gabbytabby: 7:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
I don laugh tire.
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by bcashy: 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Theboss100:
Sorry, He Will Never Come Back. Buhari Is Very Corrupt

Sorry Atiku won't smell it....he is a certified thief!

1 Like

Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Nigerdailytimes: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Read all nigeria breaking News today on https://www.nigeriadailytimes.com/%e2%9c%94-nigeria-breaking-news-%e2%9c%8d-read-now-%e2%9c%94
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Theboss100(m): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
bcashy:

Sorry Atiku won't smell it....he is a certified thief!
Like Tinubu, Gandollar, Lawal Etc. Aceg Comot 4 Road. Hypocrite
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by Olatara(f): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
swtdrms:

What's going to happen in 2023? Do you mean PDP has given up about 2019 already?
Lol
Re: Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. by bcashy: 8:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Theboss100:
Like Tinubu, Gandollar, Lawal Etc. Aceg Comot 4 Road. Hypocrite

Cry me river! U don hear fact!!!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Suspends NEC Meeting after Adamu, Omisore's exits / Police Reinstates dismissed Amos Olaniyan (Photos) / Prince Eze Madumere And Chioma Rosemary Welcome Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.