Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos (38910 Views)

Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by dierich: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2019
GreenMavro:
So sad

Today is my Birthday... Make my Birthday memorable by giving me 1000 likes

receive am. 1000likes

2 Likes

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by emeijeh(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2019
GreenMavro:
So sad

Let me give you 800 from my 1800

3 Likes

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

There are more than 6 hospitals where you can do plastic surgery Lagos right now. O never add Abuja and PH o.

As far as Nigerians are included as doctors it's risky.
Go do urz in Nigeria if you want to do plastic surgery
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Hazard of chancing after extra bodies

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by meneski(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2019
wait! Na another body she de carry go meet God? For heaven u go de hear question like... Daughter were is thou ass, the original i mean.

2 Likes

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Yewandequeen(f): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2019
GreenMavro:
So sad

Happy birthday to you.

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by 1000LIKES(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2019
GreenMavro:
So sad

am here for you boy... wink
GreenMavro:
So sad

am here for you boy...
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by justmenoni: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2019
When are you cashing out, so i can inform my friends to give you more likes

quote author=GreenMavro post=75216158]So sad

Today is my Birthday... Make my Birthday memorable by giving me 1000 likes[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2019
GreenMavro:
So sad

gerrat na. Why are you everywhere?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by bigboss80s(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2019
This was always going to happen. Plastic surgery can be very dangerous and we have been lucky there haven’t been several deaths. There will be more deaths.
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2019
1000LIKES:

am here for you boy... wink

am here for you boy...
hahahaha
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by frozen70(f): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2019
kaen1317:
Women should know that God that created them knows what He is doing. Enough of the fake hair, make-up, fake eyelashes, fake buttocks etc.

If men will stop looking at ladies with lust
They will remain natural the way they are
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by frozen70(f): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2019
kolafolabi:
A lesson to other ladies out there. Fly abroad if you really wanna do that.
stella obasanjo went abroad . Hw did she end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by MrGreenMavro: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Giftedhands123:

I wanna know how you are gonna spend the 'likes' before I give you mine? What will you be purchasing with it and is it for long term or short term goals?

Anyways, happy birthday to you dear. I wish you many more years of sound health and prosperity. Have an awesome day ahead.
Amen
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by akdjr(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Give me the winning code let me confirm. quote author=W87872 post=75216322]��[/quote]
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Ozkar: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2019
"pesin dey Lekki wey dey pump yansh" - Falz (follow follow)
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Mankosi:
Plastic surgery for what exactly?
to improve her oloshoism
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by kolafolabi(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Joromi12:
stella obasanjo went abroad . Hw did she end

The Doctor was sentenced and his license was seized.

2 Likes

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2019
meneski:
wait! Na another body she de carry go meet God? For heaven u go de hear question like... Daughter were is thou ass, the original i mean.
where is thy butt? grin
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Marotzke(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2019
kolafolabi:
A lesson to other ladies out there. Fly abroad if you really wanna do that.
people don't die from botched operations outside the country abi?

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Brightest04(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2019
Here there is no pitying.She killed herself with the support of her family and the doctor only helped in speeding up her transport to the great world beyond.

When you say you don't like God works on your life,definitely you'll go for the devil's. Women had always been in pursuance of fake life from creation(Eve,Satan and the apple) Eve died pursuing fake life,so many women will continue to die pursuing the same fake life.
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by AdonaiAluminium: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2019
What do expect the family to say? The lady got what she wanted since she is not satisfied the way God created her

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2019
That's what happens when you are not satisfied with what you got.......

She should have asked stella obasanjo.................
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Hoodbilonia: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2019
would God bless the dead
bich died under the knife
u sef wan form kim kadashan
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2019
kolafolabi:

The Doctor was sentenced and his license was seized.
and she came bk to life abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Ozkar: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2019
frozen70:

what's the relationship between lust and the low self-esteem?

Lust is natural and is important for the preservation of the human race. Surgically altering body parts so as to be attractive to someone else is unnatural and stupid.
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by kolafolabi(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2019
Marotzke:
people don't die from botched operations outside the country abi?

That's the best option .. Experience and higher numbers

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by kolafolabi(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Joromi12:
and she came bk to life abi

She don join her ancestors grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 7:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Nosy Nigerians always taking Phensic for someone else’s headache... undecided

Na wa for these Twitter-Certified Doctors. Without any evidence of a medical degree, knowledge or education, they diagnose the cause of her death from the comfort of their Internet devices and admonish her greaving family/relatives for supposedly not “calling out” the doctor. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death / Blood In Semen, Please Help / COVID-19 Patient Dies In Commercial Bus In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.