Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos (38913 Views)

Christabel Dies After Plastic Surgery, Friends Confront Doctor (Video) / Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Mankosi:
Plastic surgery for what exactly?
good question. incomplete report from lie lie reporter.
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by meneski(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
where is thy butt? grin
Na she knw wetin she go tell God...
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by rusher14: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:
Why did she choose to kill herself. Why do plastic surgery in Lagos, and not fly abroad for that. Rip lady

If she had gone to Malaga, Spain where Stella Obasanjo had hers, same result would be obtained.
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 29, 2019
kolafolabi:
A lesson to other ladies out there. Fly abroad if you really wanna do that.

Stella Obasanjo didn't die in Nigeria.
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by nick50(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2019
Before the surgery u must bring someone to sign an agreement for u...its between life and death don't come and start blaming d doctors since u know the right substance why not carry out the surgery by urself?.ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2019
May she RIP
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by kingkuntaval: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2019
So laughable that Nigerian doctors that haven't finished treating typhoid fever, are now executing Plastic Surgeries. In Dj Khaled's voice " don't play yourself ". Unless it was an absolutely necessary life-saving correction surgery, if it was for cosmetic/aesthetic reasons, I definitely feel no sympathy. I'm almost certain that the latter was the case. This is one of the many consequences you've got to deal with when you idolise women like Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose, you tend to see yourself (body), as a very superficial object of sexual gratification all just for Social media validation. Hence the need to enhance any body part augmentable (botox, liposuction, tummy tuck etc). Just imagine if y'all spent all that time and funds nuturing the most important aspect of your being, your MIND.

Slowly but surely, the chickens come home to roost as
another one bites the dust.
Love yourself.

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by introvertious: 8:12am On Jan 29, 2019
the Topic though... undecided i had to read it over and over and over to really understand
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2019
rusher14:

If she had gone to Malaga, Spain where Stella Obasanjo had hers, same result would be obtained.

Sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by lonelydora: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2019
GreenMavro:
So sad

Today is my Birthday... Make my Birthday memorable by giving me 1000 likes

Your user name opens old wounds in the minds of many Nigerians.

Happy birthday shaa!

2 Likes

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Marotzke(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2019
kolafolabi:

That's the best option .. Experience and higher numbers
same way its the best option to refine our petroleum outside the country, go to school, hire our economists.
The best option is always outside the country.
Why some people even bother to come back to this country still beat my imagination.
A colonised mind is worse than a Fulani herdsman.
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Koralords: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2019
The rate of plastic surgeries in Nigeria now is alarming used to think its abroad ...most of the girls on Instagram who don't have ass before now have massive bums it's like them don Dey buy Yansh for marker now
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2019
GreenMavro:
So sad

can you convert the "likes" to cash?

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by OmowumiJ(f): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2019
Those people that advised Omotola's daughter to get a nose job will still comman blast this one that died cos of enhancement surgery o. This life ehn.. It is just better, more better, much better, most better, the best!.. to live not to please/impress.
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2019
which doctors negligence? she wanted to look like mammy water, and ignored doctors warning.

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by naturefellow(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2019
GreenMavro:
So sad

but I wonder what bulk likes would do to you, convert to a goody bag from Shop Rite? Your birthday, your likes... Happy Birthday! wink

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by dominique(f): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Oversabi Twitter user, was she in the OR? How did she know the doctor used the wrong tools? There is no surgical procedure without risks, anything could have happened during surgery without it being the fault of the doctor. If the deceased's family choose not to press charges or discuss it publicly, respect their wishes and mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by oluwaahmed: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Another lekki wanabe slayqueen bites the dust. That same body she wan enhance don dey rot by now. If its not plastic surgery abroad with renowned doctors, abeg stick with your flat boobs and ass
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by HBB1(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

As far as Nigerians are included as doctors it's risky.
Go do urz in Nigeria if you want to do plastic surgery

Kanye West's mother died where? Nigeria?
Any surgery where you go under (anaesthesia) is risky-- just from anaesthesia alone.
She was told the possible outcomes but signed up for it.

Or you think the cosmetic surgeons in Beverly Hills don't have their own stories
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Totopounder: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Nawa ooooo
Boys dey look for big prick,girls dey look for big yansh.....boys dey take chemicals to last longer so as to devour and tear the toto,girls dey use use toto tightening cream.......las las we go dey alright....fakeness trends continues

2 Likes

Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Akuruoulo(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2019
HBB1:

Kanye West's mother died where? Nigeria?
Any surgery where you go under (anaesthesia) is risky-- just from anaesthesia alone.
She was told the possible outcomes but signed up for it.

Or you think the cosmetic surgeons in Beverly Hills don't have their own stories

They do but the risk of doing it here is high.
Maybe she don't have the money to ✈ abroad, because if she do, she will never do it in Nigeria.
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2019
Did she went to get a new Vagina?
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Usteen(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2019
GreenMavro:
So sad

why you too dey lie.. It's not your birthday.. At least your moniker is not on the list of birthdays today..
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2019
kaen1317:
Women should know that God that created them knows what He is doing. Enough of the fake hair, make-up, fake eyelashes, fake buttocks etc.
God abi parents? does she look like god or her parents? did you not do biology in school?
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by ghettochild(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Beautiful soul no dey do cosmetic surgery.. So I don't think she had a beautiful soul
Re: Family Keeps Mum As Lady Allegedly Dies After Plastic Surgery In Lagos by armadeo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

They do but the risk of doing it here is high.
Maybe she don't have the money to ✈ abroad, because if she do, she will never do it in Nigeria.

The risk is high anywhere. Not just in Nigeria.

Meanwhile what concerns this person who posted this ish. Family kept quiet you are shouting.

Maybe you can afford your own surgery hence the beef. Silly woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Confirms One COVID-19 Death / Blood In Semen, Please Help / COVID-19 Patient Dies In Commercial Bus In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.