Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says (25539 Views)

Kaduna Government Dismisses Bashir, El-Rufai Son’s Attack / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by pchukwudi: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2019
Unless the country breaks apart, which some may actually think is awesome or gruesome (depending on the side you're on) , an Igbo man actually has 99% chance of becoming your next president after Atiku. And your hate filled head can't do anything about it.

Parada:
I have always reiterated all of you Igbos will live to regret the the hatred Ipob as brought unto you. Those governors that watch the likes of Abaribe finance Kanu to insult other Nigeria will bite their fingers in the nearest future when they have been sidelined from every entitlement due to them just like before they went on Biafra jamboree. Mark my words

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by willsc: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2019
obembet:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

Bashir, son of Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State, says the leader of the defunct Biafran Republic, Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, was a failed hero.

Bashir said this in a Twitter post while reacting to a comment by one of his followers.

The governor’s son had said Enugu State was the homeland of Ojukwu instead of Nnewi in Anambra State.

However, when his error was brought to his notice, rather than apologising, Bashir said, “Knowing your failed hero’s homeland that plunged misguided idiots into a civil war and ran away is not my concern. You do your research and find out his hometown.

“I could care less for the man. And he will forever remain a dent in our history.”

When the follower reacted by saying Ojukwu would remain greater than Governor el-Rufai, who kneels down to greet the President and others, Bashir said Ojukwu was a fearful man who ran away when the Nigerian forces were closing in on him.

He added, “Don’t cry please. Your hero was a failure that ran away when he saw imminent defeat. Get out of here.”

The governor, like his son, is not new to controversy.

El-Rufai last week said over 60 per cent of Christians in Southern Kaduna would not vote for him and this was one of the reasons he decided to pick a Muslim running mate.

He also made a mockery of a photograph of President Goodluck Jonathan kneeling down to pray on a pilgrimage in Jerusalem in 2013.

The governor has also been criticised many times by the Christian Association of Nigeria, especially when he made some remarks about Jesus Christ, which many found appalling in January 2013.

The sarcastic post, which many Nigerians, especially Christians, took offence at, was directed at defending a former Education minister, Mrs Oby Ezekwesili, and attacking the Minister of Information, Labaran Maku; Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs Dr Doyin Okupe; and Presidential Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati.
He wrote, “If Jesus criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku, Abati or Okupe will say that he slept with Mary Magdalene.”

He later apologised for the comment.

Source: https://punchng.com/ojukwu-was-a-failed-hero-says-el-rufais-son/amp/

When fail to teach your child he becomes a yeye child, when he becomes a man he will still be a yeye man. Even when he comes a president he will still be a yeye president.
His papa has failed in his duty as a father. That's why he could open his yeye mouth and vomit anything that comes into his empty head.
YEYE SON OF A YEYE FATHER!

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by jrusky(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2019
No comment because the two people in question are nobody to me. One from my region lied to covered his failed separatist ideology and planted hatred in the heart of average igbo indigene against fellow country men. And the Second is a foolish, misguided and idiot goat son from a tyrant, midget, jihadist and devilish father so like father like son.

I rest my case. Say anything it's your headache that is my personal opinion. I dont give a damn.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by idonhammer: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=Kingosytex post=75216366] [Palmy joint comment./quote]

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by willsc: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2019
When a father fail in inculcating right values and teaching, his child ends up been a YEYE CHILD. He will grow into man he will still be a YEYE MAN. Even if he becomes the President he will still be a YEYE PRESIDENT.
El-Rufai has failed by raising up a YEYE SON, that's why his YEYE SON will just open his yeye mouth unguided to vomit anything that comes to his empty brain.
YEYE SON OF A YEYE FATHER!

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by nwanyionitsha: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Abso'utely correct;ojukwu knew he had nothing to send against the federal government except the bodies of the ibos.-only flesh and flesh an flesh-..the truth was that ojukwu needed a scape goat for his failure and the ibos were the scape goat. grin grin beware of kanu and his gangster
But awo drank otapiapia and mko drank sniper.
Who was given a national burial?
Look below ,a street named after tge hero in your Fct.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Deowl: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2019
What an insult to the whole of then Eastern Nigeria! With idiots like this, rude, uneducated, bigot, and we say One Nigeria
I weep for this country

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Larryndelaw: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
RTSC:

You have many igbo friends?
Good to know.

We should kill a cow now. Nonsense
When I see slowpoke, there is no need to exchange word with him or her . people will think you are the same.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
mpianya39:

Advice yourself oil soup undecided
how can biafra win.... abeg
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
pchukwudi:
Unless the country breaks apart, which some may actually think is awesome or gruesome (depending on the side you're on) , an Igbo man actually has 99% chance of becoming your next president after Atiku. And your hate filled head can't do anything about it.

keep deceiving ursef bro.... nothing good will come out of biafra
nothing for una....
I laf in Spanish
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Kyngfarabale1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
suremanpatriot:
Son of a gigantic fooool who knows nothing about history and legends,he wasted tax payers money going to acquire foolishness angry
u r d real fool here...
u don't understand history to know dat ojukwu cost u people d failure u r having in Nigeria today
use ur brain bro....
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by OdefaGirl(f): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
O ba nshi or whatever ur cursed name is, listen u can never ever be recognised in ur lifetime d way Ikemba was. Not in this life, so I suggest u help urself to a psychiatric home. slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
obembet:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

Bashir, son of Governor Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna State, says the leader of the defunct Biafran Republic, Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, was a failed hero.

Bashir said this in a Twitter post while reacting to a comment by one of his followers.

The governor’s son had said Enugu State was the homeland of Ojukwu instead of Nnewi in Anambra State.

However, when his error was brought to his notice, rather than apologising, Bashir said, “Knowing your failed hero’s homeland that plunged misguided idiots into a civil war and ran away is not my concern. You do your research and find out his hometown.

“I could care less for the man. And he will forever remain a dent in our history.”

When the follower reacted by saying Ojukwu would remain greater than Governor el-Rufai, who kneels down to greet the President and others, Bashir said Ojukwu was a fearful man who ran away when the Nigerian forces were closing in on him.

He added, “Don’t cry please. Your hero was a failure that ran away when he saw imminent defeat. Get out of here.”

The governor, like his son, is not new to controversy.

El-Rufai last week said over 60 per cent of Christians in Southern Kaduna would not vote for him and this was one of the reasons he decided to pick a Muslim running mate.

He also made a mockery of a photograph of President Goodluck Jonathan kneeling down to pray on a pilgrimage in Jerusalem in 2013.

The governor has also been criticised many times by the Christian Association of Nigeria, especially when he made some remarks about Jesus Christ, which many found appalling in January 2013.

The sarcastic post, which many Nigerians, especially Christians, took offence at, was directed at defending a former Education minister, Mrs Oby Ezekwesili, and attacking the Minister of Information, Labaran Maku; Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs Dr Doyin Okupe; and Presidential Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati.
He wrote, “If Jesus criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku, Abati or Okupe will say that he slept with Mary Magdalene.”

He later apologised for the comment.

Source: https://punchng.com/ojukwu-was-a-failed-hero-says-el-rufais-son/amp/

But lastly he still classified him to a Hero, but his father Hellrufy is a dwarf terrorist.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by kabillionaire(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Like father, like son.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by bikefab(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
The inbred ret.ard of a boy shouldn't be blamed much. He got his facts from a system that have hidden the truth from it's younger generation and have chosen to thrive on self-made opinions. One of the dire effects of the removal of history from Nigerian schools curriculum.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by firstolalekan(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
chichar1:
Northerners have a very big problem!!!!!!!! bastard son of terrorist!!!!!!!!
so, who is the terrorist? el-rufai or the illegitimate father?
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by GenFunction: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
mpianya39:

Advice yourself oil soup undecided
..lol........ofe mmanu

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by musicwriter(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
I just want to let you all cursing each other to know that El-Rufai has been trying so hard to foment trouble between North and South Nigeria since the emergence of Atiku/Obi for president. There's a reason for that.

What he wants to do is create a North VS South viral hate before the elections, so that the upcoming presidential election would be North VS South. This way, people would vote based on ethnicity and emotion. This's the only sure way to render Atiku helpless up North and enhance Buhari's chances in the election by giving him an unopposed Northern consensus vote.

Just ask yourself; why would a reputable newspaper like PUNCH be interested in reporting El-Rufai son's tweet?

That tweet is fake!. Its all made up by the same person!!. El-Rufai!.

A person like El-Rufai is very dangerous and deadly, and a threat to any nation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by homealone00: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ardar:
That idiotic alamajiri should ask around what happened to igbos in that terrorist State of his [Kaduna] and other parts of the northern states to warrant the war.
and ask your Ancestors why they started killing them in the north...
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Blakjewelry(m): 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Abso'utely correct;ojukwu knew he had nothing to send against the federal government except the bodies of the ibos.-only flesh and flesh an flesh-..the truth was that ojukwu needed a scape goat for his failure and the ibos were the scape goat. grin grin beware of kanu and his gangster
shut up there, I am not Igbo but have read the profile of the man you are abusing. academically I don't think you are in his class, career wise you are nobody compare to him. a man who stand for his people in time of great need, you are here talking rubbish just because you have a hand and a phone

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by escapefromusa(f): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Isa Abubakar of Kebbi State, aka Akanapiaigwe
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Blakjewelry(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
the young man was right, ojukwu started a war he knew he aint gonna win, out of his high-handedness and selfish desire to take all the glory, he looked down on folks that were capable of lending a helping hand. many lives were lost and no single member of his family was injured let alone witness death. ojukwu cowardly absconded to ivory coast to seek refuge and later returned to contest the presidential elections of a country he wanted to divide
go and read very he didn't started the war it was a collective decision informed by the happening at the time
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Ayoslimzy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2019
Do you want to have your own blog
Do you want to create your own website
Do you want to develop your own app
Do you want to learn coding

Whatapp 08147555317
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by RTSC: 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Larryndelaw:

When I see slowpoke, there is no need to exchange word with him or her . people will think you are the same.
Your otondo na world class.

The son of a fundamentalist was insulting an igbo icon that is now late, without any provocation , but you somehow skipped the insult and started yapping about how igbos that supports biafra are not smart.
And this is a guy that claimed he has igbo friends.

You get sense at all? Did anybody ask you not to support oduduwa Republic?

You dey worry craze or craze dey worry you?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by RTSC: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
Blakjewelry:

shut up there, I am not Igbo but have read the profile of the man you are abusing. academically I don't think you are in his class, career wise you are nobody compare to him. a man who stand for his people in time of great need, you are here talking rubbish just because you have a hand and a phone
na Yoruba na. Wetin you expect?

When a mere tinubu can control your future, bravery becomes a taboo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by shegra58: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
mpianya39:

Slave mentality
we called it respect you slowpoke tongue
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by rainylad(f): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
oyebanji44:

Afonja desperate Unity Beggars will agree with him...Dying to share same country with Great Igbos is a full time job and a matter of life and death for ndi almajiri and ndi ofe

You are certainly lost without Igbos in your lives hence the deperation..we understand

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
the young man was right, ojukwu started a war he knew he aint gonna win, out of his high-handedness and selfish desire to take all the glory, he looked down on folks that were capable of lending a helping hand. many lives were lost and no single member of his family was injured let alone witness death. ojukwu cowardly absconded to ivory coast to seek refuge and later returned to contest the presidential elections of a country he wanted to divide
you re a big FOOL on these planet earth.
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Leonbonapart(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
post=75222769:
Hmmmmm, we rather stay off sensitive topics like this.
Respect is bae!
Ok bye!
this is act of cowardice from you. You can't condemn evil cos it comes from your masters. I rather die than to be a slave in this era

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Corrinthians:
Well, did he lie? What is heroic about one leading his brothers to Golgotha feigning bravery for a lost course only to bail out on them to another country dressed, like a little girl?

Oju Ikwu was no hero, he was a failed army officer.
if I curse you now people go begin blame me for your predicament. Anu ofia.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
Kingosytex:

Stop saying what you've no idea about.

People fight wars with the instinct of winning. Even ragtag armies fight, hoping to win. Heck, boko haram is fighting - hoping to win.

No warlord would let his enemies capture him alive. Hitler committed suicide when the allied forces were already at Berlin. So you expected Ojukwu to sit and watch himself captured by the enemies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afenifere, Ohanaeze Kick As North-west Gets Nine Senior Ministers / NDDC: Pondei, Others Spent N5bn As Medical Allowances – Senate Report / Why DSS Ordered #EndSARS Promoters’ Bank Accounts Frozen - THEWILL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.