Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,133 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:39 AM

Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says (25532 Views)

Kaduna Government Dismisses Bashir, El-Rufai Son’s Attack / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by SEONaijaExpert: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2019
I'm here just to read all IPOB comments grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by eagleeye2: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2019
Where is Omenka of blessed memory?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by seyigiggle: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2019
just as his father is a failed gov

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Chisaedhor: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2019
grin
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Westaslave2(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2019
A bastard

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by fatymore(f): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2019
This boy doesn't have an iota of respect...

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Igbo people will trive when they stop insulting other people
Ain't the IGBOS thriving already...??
UPDATE the spelling of "thrive" before you reply me....

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by sureheaven(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Ojukwu a failed hero. grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by AllenSpencer: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2019
That's no news

Everybody knows that

Rebeled against his own country

Absconded after killing 3,000,000 of his kinsmen on a platter of wood

Came back to contest as president of same country he went to war with

An in death, he was buried with the flag of Nigeria

What other word can be befitting other than "Failure"

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Viking007(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Prudentialfrank(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2019
This guy is just a fool.
He just wants to be known in a negative way just like his foolish father.

Both him and his father can never attain the level Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by gurunlocker: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2019
Last line.... blasphemous!
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Citizen0(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2019
oyebanji44:
grin grin Abso'utely correct;ojukwu knew he had nothing to send against the federal government except the bodies of the ibos.-only flesh and flesh an flesh-..the truth was that ojukwu needed a scape goat for his failure and the ibos were the scape goat. grin grin beware of kanu and his gangster
I wish to give you a resetting slap, that will put you back on the track. How can you be reasoning like this. You are a sorry for a person.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Parada: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2019
I have always reiterated all of you Igbos will live to regret the the hatred Ipob as brought unto you. Those governors that watch the likes of Abaribe finance Kanu to insult other Nigeria will bite their fingers in the nearest future when they have been sidelined from every entitlement due to them just like before they went on Biafra jamboree. Mark my words
StillX10:
El Rufai has breed an idiot like him, maybe that's his greatest achievement
baliyubla:
This junkee idiiot was really created in the image and likeness of his father the bigot. The boy is just saying in Public what his Jihadist father says in private.

How did Nigerians get to the stage of handing over the country to religious and ethnic fundamentalists. God save us.
chichar1:
Northerners have a very big problem!!!!!!!! bastard son of terrorist!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by RTSC: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2019
There is nobody in Kaduna that made as much impact as ojukwu.

Useless son of a fundamentalist.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Iykopee(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Hell rufai his father is a conglomerate of idiocy who fathered a retardedd son, and lost him to the whirlwind of tramadol and codeine mixed with soured kunu.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by RTSC: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2019
Parada:
I have always reiterated all of you Igbos will live to regret the the hatred Ipob as brought unto you. Those governors that watch the likes of Abaribe finance Kanu to insult other Nigeria will bite their fingers in the nearest future when they have been sidelined from every entitlement due to them just like before they went on Biafra jamboree. Mark my words
When you see your national team dominated by ipob, the day you support them is the day you choke to death.

Scum.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2019
Hausa versus Igbos.

Yoruba versus Igbos.

Yet it is One Nigeria funded by Akwa Ibom and other Niger Delta States.

Stuff like this is why Nnamdi Kanus are manufactured.

I am not proud to share same country with tribalists morons.

I had to really accelerate being declared "Stateless". No tax or tithe of mine should fund hatred and enmity.

I don't wanna be identified as a citizen of a country. Sad how things are turning. Yet I am not tribal.

9 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Xander85: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2019
Parada:

Just zip it mate! I suppose up until the coming of Mazi Kanu and IPOB, your ilk had overwhelming love and respect for Ndigbo and ensured they were treated as equals abi?

4 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by SarakiBukola: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2019
baliyubla:
This junkee idiiot was really created in the image and likeness of his father the bigot. The boy is just saying in Public what his Jihadist father says in private.

How did Nigerians get to the stage of handing over the country to religious and ethnic fundamentalists. God save us.

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Totopounder: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2019
Never expected anything classy from a son of midget......

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by SarakiBukola: 11:11am On Jan 29, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Fulmigati: 11:12am On Jan 29, 2019
I blame the British. Should have left us alone. We really have nothing in common.

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by SarakiBukola: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2019
All i can see here are adult Igbos crying cheesy cheesy

Let us be objective, the guy didn't tell a single lie tongue

Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Larryndelaw: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Corrinthians:
Well, did he lie? What is heroic about one leading his brothers to Golgotha feigning bravery for a lost course only to bail out on them to another country dressed, like a little girl?

Oju Ikwu was no hero, he was a failed army officer.

Dont mind them. The same way Kanu did and ran away with his British passport to allow his people to suffer. His children are abroad while he is shouting Biafra to allow other people's children to die. I have many igbo friends and they are not as daft as the ones fighting for Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by RTSC: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2019
Larryndelaw:

Dont mind them. The same way Kanu did and ran away with his British passport to allow his people to suffer. His children are abroad while he is shouting Biafra to allow other people's children to die. I have many igbo friends and they are not as daft as the ones fighting for Biafra.
You have many igbo friends?
Good to know.

We should kill a cow now. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by ighedosajam2018: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2019
It's disrespectful of this child.am not surprised like father like son.....

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Fulmigati: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2019
SarakiBukola:
All i can see here are adult Igbos crying cheesy cheesy

Let us be objective, the guy didn't tell a single lie tongue

Truth is bitter
Ojukwu only failed because you people had superpowers like the British and Soviet aiding you. Remove them from the equation and SE Nigeria will end at Edo state.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Mujaheeeden: 11:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Corrinthians:
He loved them yet bailed out on when while they were slaughtered like chickens?

Which kind love be that mbok?
Try to Love your wife omenka. Your mate like Tonye have graduated from these nonsense here
Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Eddygourdo(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2019
How people have no respect for the dead nor the preservation of their memories which must include their errors and legacies, bedevils me.

The only reason this is news, is based on the fact this forum is now a shit forum and the boy who spoke hasn't seen the DNA results

5 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by galaxy2020(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2019
He should thread wit caution, he should also remember how his brother died in a car accident along kubwa express road, Abuja after their midget father finished running his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai: Ojukwu Was A Failed Hero - El-rufai’s Son Says by Chuksmonika(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
the young man was right, ojukwu started a war he knew he aint gonna win, out of his high-handedness and selfish desire to take all the glory, he looked down on folks that were capable of lending a helping hand. many lives were lost and no single member of his family was injured let alone witness death. ojukwu cowardly absconded to ivory coast to seek refuge and later returned to contest the presidential elections of a country he wanted to divide
gowon would never forget in a hurry the lesson biafran soldiers led by Major Uchendu taught him and his entire second division of the nigeria army led by Murtala in abagana ambush,,it is on record that out of the 6000 soldiers led by murtala muhammed,resilient Biafran soldiers decimated them and killed 5900 of them,and the rest of the cowards including Murtala ran for their lives,now tell me who is the coward between gowon and late Ikemba Nnewi

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar-Itu Road: Senator Ita Enang Has Indicted President Buhari - Group / Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.