Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International (17547 Views)

We Are Not Surprised With Bawa's suspension - Transparency International / Nigeria Ranks Lower On 2019 Transparency International’s Corruption Index / 'Tradermoni Is Vote Buying' - Transparency International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by TheStarsAlign: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2019
It is well...

Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by snowball11(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2019
fk001:
Who cares

Even a five year old kid knows that Nigeria is better under Buhari's administration

And if that five year old kid happens to be your child, then i'm afraid you've infested that innocent kid with zombism! grin
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by aigbekan111: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Advice: people should always check what they are buying before living their customer.....

A Nigerian lady took to social media to share video of what she found inside cornflakes she bought

in Lagos..

Watch below;......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/shocking-lady-reveals-what-she-found.html

Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by aigbekan111: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Congrat to dem oooooooo

Advice: people should always check what they are buying before living their customer.....

A Nigerian lady took to social media to share video of what she found inside cornflakes she bought

in Lagos..

Watch below;......

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/shocking-lady-reveals-what-she-found.html

Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by michoim(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pure lies from an agency that is under the influence of US & EU. When these powers begin to fight you for their selfish reasons they will be using their so called international agency and organisation. We in Nigeria knows that corruption war is in high gear. They that are outside cannot tell us what we know...
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
SPOT-ON!

THE SATANIC & REDUNDANT RELIC I VOTED IN 2015 IS BUSY FIGHTING POLITICAL OPPONENTS / CHASING SHADOWS AT THE EXPENSE OF GOVERNANCE!

I CAN'T WAIT TO UN-VOTE THE CLANISH CRETIN & HIS KLEPTOMANIAC COHORTS!

#NIG NEEDS A PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by PapaAdanna: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
As a matter of fact,
MORE CORRUPT
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by menuBar(m): 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
What do you mean? Are you saying that this administration is fighting corruption as promised before winning the 2015 presidential election? If they are really fighting corruption then why are our soldiers still buying their uniforms and boots from the salary meant to feed their family?why are the Nigeria police paying kick backs from the 30,000 naira allowance paid to them in the north east? If a soldier is asked to provide his own uniforms then what stops a wealthy group of gangsters from forming their own army since they can just order the same military uniforms used by our soldiers? little wonder military uniforms meant for soldiers find their way to terrorists who use them to disguise when entering into maiduguri all dressed up just like our special forces.Mr president has failed in terms of the fight against corrupt public officials that is why allowances budgeted for troops find their way to the pockets of his generals who share ghana must go of money every month. Late Alex Baddeh was found wanting because he stole the allowances and money meant for arms procurement but then why did the EFCC stop the hunt with him? The revelation on how he stole should have made them to beem their search light on all past and present military generals but simply because he was the most senior military officer when Buhari's waec certificate went missing from the military records,the man faced the guillotine meanwhile the same circle of corrupt generals still share ghana must go every other month.With these,how can the war on terrorism in the north east ever come to an end? They war will continue because as i suspect ,the president and his men have discovered a new way to make cool blood money from collecting their returns from proceeds budgeted for the military.Find your way to the north east or better still approach any military man where you are,sit with him/her and be nice to them and ask if they have ever received any allowances since the death of president Yaradua,they will tell you NO.So where is all the allowance budgeted for our soldiers?
post=75221308:
Yesterday, The Original Transparency International said we have moved up.
Today the fake people came out with their version.
ONLY the blind will refuse to see the CLEAN UP going on in the country.

Some people ask; where are the achievements? Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped. We don't have the authority to mix spittle with clay, put on their eyes, and direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing. Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder by his ears, he won't hear.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI  
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by Lagbaja01(m): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
You just pour out whats on my mind...the saddest of all is seeing an unemployed graduates chanting APC and PDP
God2man2again:

Honestly, I am so sad about everything regarding the issue of politics, governance, education, judiciary and minimum wage in this my beloved country.

Sometimes, I ask myself why am I still in this country? Why can't I just leave with my family and travel out of this country?

It seems there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

I have watched several videos day in day out of party politics, I am yet to see a suitable candidate except this Sowore and few candidates.

We keep moving round in a circle. It is not that the Country is poor but the issue of looting and embezzlement are beyond human comprehension.

Take for example, how can someone embezzle so much money in billion of dollars?

When this person is aware that people are hungry, angry and they need money to take care of their families.

Don't they have conscience?

These are leaders entrusted with funds to serve in this country that belongs to 180 million people.

I don't know how we are going to be out of this recurring economic and political crisis blowing across my beloved country.

It will take a miracle from heaven to pull us out of this present predicament.

Even the coming election, we are not sure of what is going to happen to people 's vote after counting from the polling boot.
We all know that anything can happen after voting.

We need a supernatural intervention in the coming election.

We need everything that is positive to bring us out of this mess.

May the Lord Jesus Christ pass through this nation at this crucial time and heal our land. Amen.
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by Alsayer: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
post=75221308:
Yesterday, The Original Transparency International said we have moved up.
Today the fake people came out with their version.
ONLY the blind will refuse to see the CLEAN UP going on in the country.

Some people ask; where are the achievements? Well, if they are of such mindset, unfortunately they can't be helped. We don't have the authority to mix spittle with clay, put on their eyes, and direct them to go to Siloam pool, wash, and come back seeing. Once anybody decides to be willfully blind, no matter what you push in front of his eyes, he wouldn't see. If he decides to be willfully deaf, even if there are thunder by his ears, he won't hear.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI  

The facts speak for themselves. Buhari has not improved the country since he got in power. Things had only gotten worse.
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by Alsayer: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
michoim:
Pure lies from an agency that is under the influence of US & EU. When these powers begin to fight you for their selfish reasons they will be using their so called international agency and organisation. We in Nigeria knows that corruption war is in high gear. They that are outside cannot tell us what we know...

The corruption war is in high gear huh? And yet there are no results to show for it. Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by Emycord: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Abjay97:
So you are saying Ganduje is a saint?

Buhari, Mr Integrity what sayest thou?
Onnoghen is corrupt
Ganduje is not..

What is wrong with all this IPOB yoots?

10 Facts About The Richest Man Ever Who Surprisingly Paid Tithes
https://www./2019/01/10-facts-about-richest-american-ever.html?m=1

Top Ten Slaves Who Later Became Millionaires
https://www./2018/11/top-ten-slaves-who-became-millionaires.html?m=1

Top Five Events That Almost Ended The World
https://www./2018/12/top-five-events-that.html?m=1
who is ipob youth ? the guy you quoted is not igbo and a hater of igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by bizzibodi(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Chei!See what corrupt cheif justice Onnoghen has cause us.
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by koyeni(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
We know before

Check my siggy if u need a good laptop
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by Atewo400(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
frosbel2:
The most corrupt country on this earth, FULL of corrupt politicians, thieving pastors, scammers, yahoo boys ( scumbags ) , ritualists, kidnappers, cold blooded armed robbers, dishonest security personnel and a general populace that condones or partakes in this gross corruption and evil.

Now tell me if you think a nation can move forward with this mess and madness.
gringrin
when I said pastors are the senior brothers of yahoo boys they just think am joking
pastors export with lies
yahoo boys do the same
now tell me aw can this country move forward
undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Still As Corrupt As Before – Transparency International by PointZerom: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
post=75224142:
pointzerom, enjoy your ban in peace and stop disturbing people here.
Becareful of this your new moniker, so you can be alright las las o. angry

Okanaube, hope you are enjoying your ban for posting fake news too?!
He was even so confidence and warning the mod to push his fake thread to the FrontPage before any other person blog or newspaper break the news nationwide!! cheesy grin cheesy grin
We laff tire!

Make both of you guys negodu biko! grin grin grin
Una don dey alright as we dey always tell you.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Adighije's 74th Birthday Party: Orji Kalu, Umahi Spotted / Senator Florence Ita Giwa Turns 69 Today - Happy Birthday To Her / Borno Youths Hold Rally In Support Of President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.