Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec (23105 Views)

Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Photo News

President Buhari Arrives Aba for the Commissioning of Ariaria Electricity Project

“I want to thank the Governor of Abia State Okezie Ikpeazu. Without his cooperation our work here (Ariaria Power plant) will not be smooth -President Buhari

“Without Gov Ikpeazu the Ariaria power plant project won’t be a reality...he provided the land and fixed the Ariaria international road”- Minister Raji Fashola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by MrAJQ(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sai Baba mai Gaskiya

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lalasticlala lalasticlala Ikpeazu is our man till 2023 Buhari is aware

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
Mynd44 mynd44 Abia is PDP and Ikpeazu is the man

1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nomatter the amount of lies APC and APGA urchins in Abia tells you Mr Seun seun Abia remains 100% PDP and 1000% Dr Ikpeazu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by sarrki(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari

God bless you sir

18 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
If you like commission head to toe of south east projects.. igbos won't vote a tribal bigot who quoted 95% and called igbos 5% we are all atikulated no going back...
I have decided to vote atiku 2x
No going back 2x
I know some zombies will soon start quoting me I dey wait for u

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
Even Rochas, Ngige and Oshiomole are having fun here

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
sarrki:
Muhammadu Buhari

God bless you sir
God also bless our incoming President atiku abubakar he Is better than our ex president sarrki abi am correct

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by helinues: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
See ibebe with his tummy
Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tell Buhari to forget Ndigbo.

He should forget us.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Abia thiefs like Alex Otti Orji Uzo Kalu and Uche Ogah would wet their pants today cos Buhari and Fashola simultaneously busted their lies. You can't cover the moon Dr Ikpeazu is our man and Nigeria President come 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is President Buhari's convoy as he approaches Ariaria International Market. He is driving on Faulks Road.

When I remember how this Road was a few years ago...

This is my home. I was born here and I have lived practically all my life here. So I speak from experience.

The President's convoy drove from the Brass Junction all the way down to Ariaria Market, a feat that has never been achieved by any government in this state in over thirty years.

How would Eze Ikonne have coped with the embarrassment of the perennial flooding of his palace?

If there is no other reason for which Ikpeazu will be reelected, fixing Faulks Road is it. It's one of the greatest legacies of Governor Okezie Ikpeazu to the people of Aba.

He will be forever be remembered for this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari’s ADC bars Uche Ogah...

“Come on get out from here...Who are you?” - President's ADC

The factional All Progressive Congress (APC) governorship candidate, Uche Ogah, was given a bloody nose by security aides of President Muhammadu Buhari, during the President's official visit to Abia State.

Trouble started for Ogah at the Abia State Governor’s Lodge, Aba, when he arrived in his Lexus 570 SUV and was told that there was no place for his vehicle in the presidential convoy. He was therefore told to join a coaster bus provided by the Abia State Governor.

At the Palace of Eze Ikonne, where the President paid a courtesy visit to the traditional ruler, factional candidate Ikechi Emenike was recognized and presented with kola nut while Uche Ogah who was present was not recognized.

After the commissioning of Ariaria Independent Power Project, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, who rode with the President from the Governor’s Lodge in Aba to the palace and to the venue of the Ariaria power plant commissioning, alighted from the President’s vehicle and moved to his official car in order to allow the President continue with his political engagement of APC rally holding in Aba.

At that point, Uche Ogah tried to board the President’s staff car, but the President’s ADC stopped him and sternly warned him never to try it again.

“Come on get out from here. Who are you? Is anything wrong with you”, the ADC shouted at him in anger.

A thoroughly embarrassed Uche Ogah was later seen rushing to the bus where he previously was seated.
Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2019
sarrki:
Muhammadu Buhari

God bless you sir
How about me?
Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by EzeNri(m): 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ponponkon:
Nomatter the amount of lies APC and APGA urchins in Abia tells you Mr Seun seun Abia remains 100% PDP and 1000% Dr Ikpeazu
You don't have to insult us because of politics. I am APGA and we have resolved to vote for Ikpeazu.

It is not anti-party activities, but because of Peter Obi. We have forgiven Ikpeazu for his role in Python dance.
Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Governor Ikpeazu puts Abia people before politics.

“I am not an election season politician. I see myself as a trans generational leader who cares about the good of my people including the next generation of Abians.”-Governor Okezie Ikpeazu

#VotePDPAllTheWay

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ponponkon: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
EzeNri:

You don't have to insult us because of politics. I am APGA and we have resolved to vote for Ikpeazu.

It is not anti-party activities, but because of Peter Obi. We have forgiven Ikpeazu for his role in Python dance.
My sincere apologies if my view insulted your sensitivity. But Dr Ikpeazu has no hands in python dance, even Nnamdi Kanu knows the truth but because he is being financed by OUK he now lie against our son but we are not ready to join issues with him

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
helinues:
See ibebe with his tummy
IBERIBERISM SPOTTED grin grin
Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Newznow: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by keryj(f): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Instead of them to show the pictures of the said project they are busy showing us their fat/slim ugly faces angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by magoo10(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
PDP governors have been of good examples
Good job ponponkon
Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by EzeNri(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ponponkon:
My sincere apologies if my view insulted your sensitivity. But Dr Ikpeazu has no hands in python dance, even Nnamdi Kanu knows the truth but because he is being financed by OUK he now lie against our son but we are not ready to join issues with him
If we are sincere, OVI has done much to deserve re-election though he is sitting on a stolen mandate.

March, we shall win his first election unanimously. Obiano has destroyed APGA that we don't trust anyone again.

Anyone supporting Alex is just deceiving him.
We love Alex, but we feel safer with Okezie.
Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Ojiofor: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
When a rogue governor have nothing tangible to campaign with.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by hisexcellency34: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
To be sincere, no President has done much for us in Igboland like Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by allanphash7(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Something keep telling me that Baba is our President till 2023

Nothing can stop Baba except death

Baba i wish you long life and good health

Long live Baba Buhari
Long live Baba PYO
Long live me
Long live you
Long life everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Fashola Thank Governor Ikpeazu Over Ariaria Electric Projec by Omeokachie: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Thank you Ikpeazu for this project

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onyeama: FG Lacks Capacity, Resources To Cater For Over 2000 Returning Nigerians / Fashola Hated School Failed Waec & Almost Became A Mechanic / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.