Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,067 members, 7,852,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage (24662 Views)

Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths / Senate Approves N30,000 As Minimum Wage / Minimum Wage: Senate Committee Concur With Reps, Approves N30,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by tunize(m): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
etinanguy:
Divide 30k into one month with a family of just three people and know that this rubbish FG are fanning themselves does not worth celebrating.
These workers are they real people patronising " made in Nigeria products" because they don't make their shopping in Dubai,paris,london,etc but the irony of it is that, our politicians are the ones helping
in boosting other nations economy.

Don't tell me they try oh! Because if a president can budget 10millions a month for feeding alone in his family and Governors 5millions likewise, and if we don't seee truth in this, then our consciences are qualify to be deposited in a mortuary.
this man right here is very sensible.
ppl jst deh happy upanda for 12k wen dem add join.Nigeria is comic.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Feranmicharless: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pat081:
only if this is true
as it is. Its real, it shall be real. Amen.

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Feranmicharless: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2019
Slynation:

don't be happy yet until it's done, dusted and implemented with immediate alacrity....
it's easier said than done, lifeless won't even sign that bill, the next president will grin
Make new alerts sha dey enter Ni
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by mike1994reds: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Richdad50:
A good news but I fear inflation.
You people are the ones enslaving yourself, they create these fears in your mind to keep you people in shackles, have you asked your economists when your lawmakers are paying themselves #14millon or at a time when they taking up of 25% of the whole nationalbudget, or when politicians floods the country with stolen money? but when it is time to pay workers what they duely deserve, that's when you hear inflation. Nigeria's minimum wage is one of the lowest in the world, Free your mentality Negro!

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by loswhite(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Richdad50:
A good news but I fear inflation.
how do ppl reason? You fear inflation because of minimum wage but when it comes to jumbo pay for politicians there is no fear of inflation.
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Slynation(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Feranmicharless:
Make new alerts sha dey enter Ni

Exactly.... Corps members will be very delightful with the latest development
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by asawanathegreat(m): 5:50pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pubichairs:
if Na die, let them die

if Na kpeme let them kpeme

if Na Mortuary let them go,

All I want is victory

Share the money
PDP------------------=√Power
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by coputa(m): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Until the Nigeria system is restructured to favour the masses,fighting corruption will remain a mirage.

You are paying someone 30k as salary that is not regular and you expecting him to give in his best.

The worst part of the drama is that after working with your sweat and blood for 35 years,your gratuity and pension will not be paid.
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Pat081: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
americanson:
it is true bro... But tax will be increased... That has always been the method. If they increase salary, they increase taxes to take back from you.
that is the problem we re having in this country
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by mechanics(m): 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Dollabiz: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
i dont trust them they are.doing.it.to seek re election and.may not.pay lets vote them.out.and.let atiku reapprove finally
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by koyeni(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
mytime24:
I laugh in india language,

Governos don see another excuse to hold works salaries for 2years witout payment
Two years without... Na war them set find be that na sad

In other news e get the way u take hot... How ur matter dey cool
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by mytime24(f): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
dairykidd:

Two years without... Na war them set find be that na sad

In other news e get the way u take hot... How ur matter dey cool
yes na, even wit dis old wage sme states stil dey hold their wrkers 6/7mnths angry

1 Like

Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
mytime24:
yes na, even wit dis old wage sme states stil dey hold their wrkers 6/7mnths angry
No be lie... The other news ko?
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Feranmicharless: 2:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Slynation:

Exactly.... Corps members will be very delightful with the latest development
corp members keh? Alawee gp increase? shocked
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Slynation(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Feranmicharless:
corp members keh? Alawee gp increase? shocked
Yes ooo.... it will if the minimum wage is approved
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Feranmicharless: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Slynation:

Yes ooo.... it will if the minimum wage is approved
wow, let's wait and see. I have a question for u biko...
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Slynation(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Feranmicharless:
wow, let's wait and see. I have a question for u biko...
ok no probz... what is it??
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Feranmicharless: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2019
Slynation:

ok no probz... what is it??
do you have any idea what could be the cause of the msg I have on my NYSC dashboard. "You're not evaluated yet vos you've not uploaded valid docs" that's d msg.
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Slynation(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2019
Feranmicharless:
do you have any idea what could be the cause of the msg I have on my NYSC dashboard. "You're not evaluated yet vos you've not uploaded valid docs" that's d msg.
not really, i don't know ooO....
Re: House Of Representatives Approves N30,000 As National Minimum Wage by Feranmicharless: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Slynation:
not really, i don't know ooO....
OK bro. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wholeheartedly Support Borders’ Closure — Emir Sanusi / House Of Representatives’ Provocative Hijab Bill - Punch Editorial Board / Makinde Hands Over 3 New Buses To Football Clubs In Oyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.