Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares (18126 Views)

Peter Obi And Labour Party Loses Case Against INEC In Federal High Court / 2023: Tinubu Knows My Party – Lamido Sanusi / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by iwaeda: 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
The All Progressives member representing Zamfara Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Kabir Marafa, has said he does not give a damn if his party failed to produce a governor in the forthcoming elections in his state.

He also alleged that some senators and former governors are being mobilised by the Zamfara State government to fuel the crisis rocking the APC in the northwestern state.

Marafa, who stated this at a news conference in Abuja, also said President Muhammadu Buhari, was not concerned about APC not having a governor in Zamfara in the forthcoming polls.

He spoke against the background of two conflicting court judgments on the participation of the APC candidates in the general elections.

A Zamfara State High Court had last week Friday delivered a judgment which asked the Independent National Electoral Commission to allow the APC candidates to participate in the election.

Also on the same day, A Federal High Court in Abuja, in its judgment on the same issue, said INEC was right to have rejected the list of candidates produced by the Governor Abdulaziz Yari’s faction of the party.

But Marafa, while arguing that the verdict of the Federal High Court should be respected by INEC, described that of the Zamfara High Court as a black market judgment.

He said, “There is a limit to loyalty. My loyalty first and foremost is to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, because we must have Nigeria before we can have the Senate.

He threatened to approach the Appeal Court if INEC which claimed to be studying the two judgments, decided to allow the APC field candidates for the election.

“So, my loyalty is first to my God and to my people. APC is not a religion. So, if APC decides that the worst APC candidate is better than the best other candidates from anywhere, I will respect them because they are in politics to field candidates to win elections.

“But that cannot be true to me. So, I would go for the best for my people.

“So, even if it means that APC loses in Zamfara State, I don’t give a damn. After all, the crisis that we are in today started with the APC itself.

“The governor (of Zamfara State) is going around whipping sentiments that INEC should not accept the court judgment delivered in my favour because the APC would lose Zamfara if the party did not present candidates for the election.

“Thank God President Muhammadu Buhari has broken the political barriers in the political space now. Before, it was the President that needs the governors. Today, the President does not need the governors to win elections; rather, they need him.

https://punchng.com/i-dont-care-if-my-party-loses-in-zamfara-apc-senator-declares/

4 Likes

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by MrAJQ(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oga, with or without you APC will defeat PDP flat in Zamfara

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by deboysben(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Yawa go dey
Some body is about to port

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by mushystuff: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
He had better appeal now if he wants to and not wait for INEC to take a position that may go against his beliefs.

1 Like

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by Racoon(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
“So, even if it means that APC loses in Zamfara State, I don’t give a damn. After all, the crisis that we are in today started with the APC itself.
Just as e don tire Abdulaziz Yari and Rochas Okorocha now.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by Godjone(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
And it will lose inshallah

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by SEONaijaExpert: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
He's a senator, from another APC faction in Zamfara. I do understand his plight.

There are two conflicting verdicts we also understand. But following the proceedings, INEC will have to honor the verdict of the Zamfara state high court which state that the body shall allow the APC candidate in the state to run.

2 Likes

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by Binikingdowm: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Oshiomole should work on this

1 Like

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by FirstSamurai: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Candidates has been less partisan lately. That's what you get when there's no idealogy guiding them smiley

1 Like

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by espeeroke: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
We are with you dear Senator Marafa....

Whatever ruin this evil party.

Solidly Atikulating to Victory

8 Likes

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by DAYOODS(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
PDP will win in Zamfara

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by BIGDADDY000(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
Throughout Nigeria APC Shall Suffer loses in JESUS NAME. That demonic party shall exist no more encefort, GOD Shall scatter them.

6 Likes

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by Olukat(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin grin Pls forgive Buhari
He doesn't understand what is happening around him.
He watches cartoon, give a wide laughter to no jokes making zombies around laugh,
sign any paper that more than 2 pages in a hurry...
Let's get Nigeria working again!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by Sholaco: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
MrAJQ:
Oga, with or without you APC will defeat PDP flat in Zamfara
hehehe sure APC s zamfara, by Sunday we will be campaign live in zamfara with Mr president buhari. God bless this president

1 Like

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by Elin: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
grin grin grin

It's finished!

iwaeda:
The All Progressives member representing Zamfara Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Senator Kabir Marafa, has said he does not give a damn if his party failed to produce a governor in the forthcoming elections in his state.

He also alleged that some senators and former governors are being mobilised by the Zamfara State government to fuel the crisis rocking the APC in the northwestern state.

Marafa, who stated this at a news conference in Abuja, also said President Muhammadu Buhari, was not concerned about APC not having a governor in Zamfara in the forthcoming polls.

He spoke against the background of two conflicting court judgments on the participation of the APC candidates in the general elections.

A Zamfara State High Court had last week Friday delivered a judgment which asked the Independent National Electoral Commission to allow the APC candidates to participate in the election.

Also on the same day, A Federal High Court in Abuja, in its judgment on the same issue, said INEC was right to have rejected the list of candidates produced by the Governor Abdulaziz Yari’s faction of the party.

But Marafa, while arguing that the verdict of the Federal High Court should be respected by INEC, described that of the Zamfara High Court as a black market judgment.

He said, “There is a limit to loyalty. My loyalty first and foremost is to the Federal Republic of Nigeria, because we must have Nigeria before we can have the Senate.

He threatened to approach the Appeal Court if INEC which claimed to be studying the two judgments, decided to allow the APC field candidates for the election.

“So, my loyalty is first to my God and to my people. APC is not a religion. So, if APC decides that the worst APC candidate is better than the best other candidates from anywhere, I will respect them because they are in politics to field candidates to win elections.

“The governor (of Zamfara State) is going around whipping sentiments that INEC should not accept the court judgment delivered in my favour because the APC would lose Zamfara if the party did not present candidates for the election.

“Thank God President Muhammadu Buhari has broken the political barriers in the political space now. Before, it was the President that needs the governors. Today, the President does not need the governors to win elections; rather, they need him.

https://punchng.com/i-dont-care-if-my-party-loses-in-zamfara-apc-senator-declares/

1 Like

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by titiloyeblog: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
iwaeda:

sure

1 Like

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by Jef4lov: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Save for the rainy day.

PIGGYBANK is a mobile app� and an online Savings platform that let you save your Petty cash for the rainy day.

Here are a few reasons why you need to start using PIGGYBANK as a student, worker or business person

✓ You can save as little as N100 daily, weekly or monthly.

✓You earn a welcome bonus of N500 if you sign up today and save N1000 immediately.

✓You earn 10-15% per annum on your savings.

✓ PIGGYBANK Target savings let you save for your House rents, New gadgets or clothing by setup an Auto save instruction of a certain amount daily, weekly, monthly or as you desire.

✓You can also earn with the promo which started in 1st January 2019,

��You earn N500 when your friends signup and Deposit N1000 instantly.

Your friend gets additional N500 after signing up now having N1,500 ��

I've made more than N20,000 already from this and I'm still making_ .

All you need to do is to sign up using the promo Link
https://infoguid.pro/piggybank

Minimum deposit is N1000 for your promotion link to become activated and for you to also get your N500 welcome bonus

You can reach me on whatsapp via http://infoguid.pro/whatsap-me for more details
Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by blowjob: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
iwaeda:

DAT WAN NA UR OWN.. grin grin APC IS WINNING ZAMFARA.

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by nwankpajacob9: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
He must have seen the handwriting on the wall

2 Likes

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by supereagle(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
PMB today...

"I expect the opposition to get a copy of my Assets Declaration form and expose my insincerity. I have immunity, yes, but if I forgot to say the truth in that form, immunity will not stand on my way to resignation....we must start to value the sacredness of our country because we have no other country, or let me say, I have no other country..."

-Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by BafanaBafana: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
Even if APC doesn't field candidate in zamf, PDP are still not winning.
Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Abi o

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by Vos1(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
The last paragraph confirmed bubu as a movement in the whole north

Re: I don’t care if my party loses in Zamfara, APC Senator declares by OmoManU: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pained mofo, very selfish politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

$9.6b Award: UK Court Orders Stay Of Execution, Demands $200m Security Deposit / Tension In INEC, In-Fighting Threaten 2023 Elections / Peter Obi Mourns Gov. Akeredolu And Ghali Umar Na'abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.