Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard (24669 Views)

Wike And Ikpeazu Join Ortom In Enugu For G5 PDP Governors Meeting / Photos Of Wike And Ikpeazu On Vacation In Turkey / Between Olanipekun(SAN) And Ikpeazu(SAN), Who Is A Better Lawyer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Ponponkon: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
What did Abia Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu tell President Mohamadu Buhari that got him so excited?

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by magoo10(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
E no go pass jubril from Sudan matter
The issue is really funny grin

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by MrAJQ(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
I will personally assist you to defeat Atiku in Abia.
That Atiku is dump

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Ponponkon: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
magoo10:
E no go pass jubril from Sudan matter
The issue is really funny
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Ponponkon: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
MrAJQ:
I will personally assist you to defeat Atiku in Abia.
That Atiku is dump
We are 100% atikulated in Abia State o

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by magoo10(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ponponkon:
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin angry
very funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Newznow: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by MrAJQ(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=Ponponkon post=75231952]We are 100% atikulated in Abia State o[quote] dey deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by magoo10(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ponponkon:
We are 100% atikulated in Abia State o
tell them southeast is in lock down for atikuobi.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Ponponkon: 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
magoo10:
tell them southeast is in lock down for atikuobi.
Dey know nah, na Atiku Obi wing we dey play

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by magoo10(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Newznow:
https://youtu.be/Kjx2tSKmThY
people of aba came to confirm if it is jubril or buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by magoo10(m): 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ponponkon:
Dey know nah, na Atiku Obi wing we dey play
24/7
southeast PDP governors don't play politics of bitterness.

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by chris31(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
I can bet my money is about that Jubril from Sudan matter

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by MyGeneration(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Everybody on that seat has at least over 1million dollars in their accounts.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Ponponkon: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bro Lalasticlala lalasticlala you didn't invite me to you child dedication just because of party affiliation. Remember we are brothers before the advent of PDP and APC

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Banmeallday: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
MyGeneration:
Everybody on that seat has at least over 1million dollars in there account.

Yep, the day will come when we gather all of them along with their family members (including SON IN LAWS) and send them all to the guillotine

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by sammy99(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
bubu,ur defeat go come like baba go slow for dis election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Ponponkon: 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
lalasticlala:

Lol. I don't belong to any party
Better for you my brother, sometimes I wish I am/was apolitical just like you but that would be after governor Ikpeazu's second tenure as the president of Nigeria
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Ponponkon: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
MyGeneration:
Everybody on that seat has at least over 1million dollars in there account.
If you legally made over a billion bucks, nobody will complain my brother
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by InaNla(f): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2019
Ikpeasu: You know you are a failure?

Buari: Yes, but let me try my luck again...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2019
He said we have LIFE BEER as part of our MENU
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by hisexcellency34: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2019
There is an aura around this Buhari, all Igbos like him

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by Naijawebmaster: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2019
grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by ClearFlair: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2019
“With me behind you, your excellency, Atiku will fall yakata like this on February 16”

Hahahahaha
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by PapaBaby: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by psychologist(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Zombism is infectious..

See what fashola(SAN) has been reduced to

Just negodu how he is there staring sheepishly
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Ikpeazu Laughing Hard by abrojunior94(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Seeks Revival Of Almajiri Schools Built By Former President Jonathan / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes At Federal High Court, Abuja (photos) / Tinubu Is A Master Strategist; What He Has Is More Than A Ph.D - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.