Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise (31300 Views)

UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student / Poly Ede Lecturer Orders Final Year Students To Raise Their Hands (Photo) / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by skukimania(f): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2019
themosthigh:
This is how you know that the people are very servile in Nigeria. How can adults be convinced to do this due to threat of punishment. That is to show you that these people can easily be enslaved again should the white man appear with his guns. If not a country of slave minded people, how can we allow the politicians in cahoots with the police steal and torment us like this. How can we be so blessed with wealth and still politicians steal our commonwealth and treat us like shit.

So what you are saying is that, if you are among the students, u won't raise your hands? U will rather risk additional year or worse punishment?
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by RillJ(m): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2019
Easier to try this shit with 400 Level students than two hundred chaps.

In some rugged schools, especially back in the days, the lecturer no fit thank am self.
If you know your school, you know.
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Dynnix34: 10:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Bloooody:
Useless students.
They should be flogged and battered.
I applaud the lecturer this is excellent work.
No age is above punishment even a man of 80 years should be flogged if he goes in the wrong direction.
Sai baba
Yes,even an 80yrs old man lyk Buhari
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Bloooody(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2019
Dynnix34:

Yes,even an 80yrs old man lyk Buhari
WAILER
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by akaahs(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2019
Aplaudez:
who wan get extra year!
if na you nko won't you obey
no be 4years course ooo, na 5 years
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by Dynnix34: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Zombie zombies zombies go and rest
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by lexxie112: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2019
firstolalekan:
Fantastic!

sai #ATIKU
Re: Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise by ainas247: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
Afrocentric:
send me your phone digits

Check my profile sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls, How Can I Write A Letter To The Commissioner Of Education / Four Final Year FUTO Students Design A Campus Surveillance Drone (video) / Kenyan Teacher Flogs 11-year-old Pupil So Badly He Could Barely Walk (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.