Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) (29928 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Six Executive Directors For NPA, NIMASA / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS / Gov. Tambuwal Announces New Deputy (2) (3) (4)

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by freemanbubble: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Isoright
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by sadiktofa(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ibrahim Lamorde, the former EFCC chief?

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by albaniy1: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish! All of them are abooooooooookis

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
orion7:
good riddance to that idiot. ex igp. almajiri transmission idris kpotoum
Kpotum and other sai barbarians right now . . .

Cc lzaa velocity25 yarimo imperialyoruba sarrki Deomelo

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by Patode: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2019
Why do the Igbos think that everything has to be about them. Meanwhile, Godwin Nwobodo and Ogbizi Michael are from 'Sokoto State'.

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by thatigboman: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
Omeokachie:
Lamorde?
from Commissioner of police to DIG

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by SimSify(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
Bad luck ...when the next president comes and changes the IG they all will be flushed out..sorry DIGs take heart..
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by Dollabiz: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
he is utilising.his.own.tenure
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by April4th(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2019
Omeokachie:
Lamorde?

The same Ibrahim Lamorde of EFCC fame. The same thief, that relooted recovered funds. Talking about fighting corruption. It is well with Nigeria

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by julitoch: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
thunder74:
I am beginning to like this man. Inclusive leadership. This is what we ask PMB to do that his supporters named us Wailers.
If you know Alhaji Adamu one on one, you will love him more, he is not tribalistic at all, very humble and intelligent man, watch out and see how NPF will be transformed in a very short time

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by wise0ne: 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
deboysben:
Nice one.

Carry everybody along that's the beauty of democracy

Unlike the clown in Asso vile that a points only family members that's why majority of Nigerians want him out

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by jumobi1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
thunder74:
I am beginning to like this man. Inclusive leadership. This is what we ask PMB to do that his supporters named us Wailers.

The six DIGs have to be chosen from the six Geo Politcial zones. It really isn’t up to the IG.

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by arrestdarrester: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
The retirement of the old DIGs and the installation of the new DIGs is expected. Its the normal thing.

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by freshdude99(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ibrahim lamorde? The ex efcc chairman? Na wa oh for this kwantari

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by manitoba(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
The same Ibrahim Lamorde that was wanted after his ouster as EFCC boss is now a DIG.

When you think you have seen it all in Nigeria. smh

Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by BabaO2: 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
thunder74:
You never objected Jonathan's action as an impartial nationalist when he was giving every appointment to SE and SS only, that actually caused imbalance in federal government appointments that the present federal government is correcting.
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by Saao(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ibrahim lamorde I heard? Is he not the former effc chairman?
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by contigiency(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
The name Adamu means Mumu... I hope this guy proves me wrong!! She should as a matter of urgency brings to book those who killers that young man in Edo State!!

Look at your grammar and you are there looking for someone whose name means mumu. I wu ewu awusa. okoko i beribe ya di ukwu ma n' enwekwaghi nmekwata.
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by saabright(m): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

sense no reach u I swear
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by Customer80: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nenwe Aninri lga Enugu state nwere madu

Thank God for appointing our son as dig
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by linusbnn(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
deboysben:
With this will there be wailing in the country?

Not at all.
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by Elliot2(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
maestroferdi:
Looking for an Igbo name...

Well, I found one...
mumu. u didn't look for urhobo name,ijaw name,kalabari name,efik, e.t.c. when una wan wail, una go use us join, but of better come una go look for only una selves. Igbo name kee u dia
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by Ikpongiton: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
if the nigeria's police was run as it is currently under buhari ,officers like,louis edet,etim inyang,sunday adewusi,tunde balogun and many would not have become i.g.ps
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by Enemyofpeace: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
saabright:

sense no reach u I swear
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by MikkieEl: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ibrahim Lamorde of EFCC that year
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by maestroferdi: 9:02pm On Jan 29, 2019
Elliot2:
mumu. u didn't look for urhobo name,ijaw name,kalabari name,efik, e.t.c. when una wan wail, una go use us join, but of better come una go look for only una selves. Igbo name kee u dia
See frustration...
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by precious1967(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
This man is yet to address road blocks/checking points.
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by thunder74(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
BabaO2:

You never objected Jonathan's action as an impartial nationalist when he was giving every appointment to SE and SS only, that actually caused imbalance in federal government appointments that the present federal government is correcting.
Show me the list of Jonathan's appointments please. I don't like hearsay.
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
hucienda:
The IGP is a Nigerian.
Togolese
Re: IGP Adamu Appoints Six New Deputy Inspectors General (names) by ocelot2006(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
eyeview:
Can someone be promoted to DIG from CP without going thru the rank of AIG?

It has happened before under Obasanjo. Okiro (CP Lagos) and Onovo (DG NDLEA) became DIGs

Pictures As Sango Market Women Protest Scarcity Of New Naira Notes / “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant / If APC Did Not Win, I Knew I Was Going To Be In Trouble- Gov Amaechi