Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos (25539 Views)

IPOB Kills 13 Northern Traders In Enugu, Imo In One Week / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation / We Would Rather Lose Goods — Northern Traders Adamant As Boycott Hurts Both Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by AnanseK(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Mk17:

are there police station in the north?
or is civilization meant for the south only? what they did maybe wrong but a northerner has no right to complain

I’m talking to persons of good will that are constructive and have good vision for a civilized and law abiding Nigeria. I’m not talking to ignorant people like you who will quickly justify lawlessness.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by calyto: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2019
Unlike you merchandising and communication make me travel more often than not.
Just as you're not aware, Herdsmen may not be the cattle owner and as a Benue man, I know much more than what you read on your selective news platform.
Just so you know, Not all Germans are Nazis, not all Jews are stingy and not all Northerners are killers.
Why chase away people who go about their legitimate business?
If the north is such a war thorn area, why are people especially from the south east still more comfortable over there than in their homes?
Just so you know, price of land increased in Benue(North central) because Igbo guys who were living in far Borno and Yobe villages refused to go back home after they vacated the boko haram ravaged areas then. If Igbo land is a safe haven, why did they settle in Benue which is just a stone throw to Enugu?
You keep talking about bloodshed since 2014 but you can never prove one. Stop reading from radiobiafra and igberetv. It makes you sound pained, uninformed and stupid.
Show me where Igbos or other tribes were chased away from any part of the North since 2014, for nothing.

At least we know that boko haram attack is not targeted at non Northerners
otemeh01:
are u in this country at all, do you listen to news. all the killing by Fulani herds men in the country nkor, what about all the bloodshed and crisis that has been happening in the north since 2014. you will stay in Lagos and in the safety of ur room and say what u like just because you are not directly affected by the atrocities going on in the north.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Fixitgood(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Surprisingly most of them aren't travelling to vote even here in Abuja. Maybe they have a plan.
I spoke to some of those northerners i buy things from. I told them that if buhari wins, they have lost a customer, that was when one of them said be isn't voting this year cause he registered in Yobe and isn't travelling but i now believe there is more to it. Although he asked me to give him tshirts and voters'card that he will vote whoever i ask him to. The newspaper man says he will vote but for the highest bidder, i advised him not to sell his vote.
I am talking to them one after the other. Tomorrow is my suya man.

Until that suya-man dip your suya inside rat poison.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bastards! angry angry angry
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by zuto4u(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2019
Bro forget, I support the guy. This hausa people can never be trusted
TIGRITIS:

You will certainly get this treatment you spelt out here outside your hometown except if you are just a local champion who doesn't leave your environment, in which case, you are safe. But as long as you have reason to leave your environment to elsewhere, such treatment awaits you, watch out for it.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by zuto4u(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Honestly, those people are so violent and don't have conscience at all
dokyOloye:
You can't blame Ekpoma ppl.
Nigeria and Nigerians have heard nwiii from hausa/fulani moslems.
Can you imagine that a cartoon drawn in faraway Denmark led to killings in the zoo.
Buhari lost elections in 2011,his followers killed more than 1k ppl.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by otemeh01(m): 1:06pm On Jan 30, 2019
calyto:
Unlike you merchandising and communication make me travel more often than not.
Just as you're not aware, Herdsmen may not be the cattle owner and as a Benue man, I know much more than what you read on your selective news platform.
Just so you know, Not all Germans are Nazis, not all Jews are stingy and not all Northerners are killers.
Why chase away people who go about their legitimate business?
If the north is such a war thorn area, why are people especially from the south east still more comfortable over there than in their homes?
Just so you know, price of land increased in Benue(North central) because Igbo guys who were living in far Borno and Yobe villages refused to go back home after they vacated the boko haram ravaged areas then. If Igbo land is a safe haven, why did they settle in Benue which is just a stone throw to Enugu?
You keep talking about bloodshed since 2014 but you can never prove one. Stop reading from radiobiafra and igberetv. It makes you sound pained, uninformed and stupid.
Show me where Igbos or other tribes were chased away from any part of the North since 2014, for nothing.

At least we know that boko haram attack is not targeted at non Northerners
you can't be serious right now. what of the crisis that happened last year in Kaduna that made El rufai declared 24hours curfew for almost a week. I don't like arguing on social media platform, I don't really fancy typing a full epistle to prove a point. u travel to the north when the timing is right, stay in a 5 star hostel with top security, stay there for three to four days and claim to know what goes on in a state. let's be pragmatic here, if you have confidence in what u said, come and rent an appartment among the Hausa people in the north, say Kaduna. let crisis start and see if you won't be the first to be slaughtered.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by sharpwriter(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2019
Fixitgood:

Until that suya-man dip your suya inside rat poison.
Hahaha
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by snowball11(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Surprisingly most of them aren't travelling to vote even here in Abuja. Maybe they have a plan.
I spoke to some of those northerners i buy things from. I told them that if buhari wins, they have lost a customer, that was when one of them said be isn't voting this year cause he registered in Yobe and isn't travelling but i now believe there is more to it. Although he asked me to give him tshirts and voters'card that he will vote whoever i ask him to. The newspaper man says he will vote but for the highest bidder, i advised him not to sell his vote.
I am talking to them one after the other. Tomorrow is my suya man.

Ahah,..........that one is right here on Nairaland!
undecided

Oya where (MGFRN) dey?

Your attention is needed asap! grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
AnanseK:

I know you are a person of good will that is constructive and have good vision for a civilized and law abiding southern Nigeria while the north continue in lawlessness . I’m not talking to people who will quickly justify equity.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Zoharariel:

Good! The Northerners too should quickly return the favour so that every tribe can stay & do their tradings & businesses in their enclaves.

We will see the biggest losers in just 6 months! grin

And who do you think will be the greater loser ? You are a joker.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
nonsobaba:
Be deceiving yourself. Northerners don't joke with elections. One week to elections, you will see them mass emigrate to vote sai baba cheesy
Many are not going this year. some can't even afford transport fare. you think northerners are immune against the hardship on ground?
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by MajesticIgbo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
Bastards! angry angry angry

Northerners must leave the entire south to the desert after the elections.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
izombie:
actually i think they are not bothered to travel to vote because this time two of their people are the candidates to vote for. So no matter who wins, an hausa fulani person is still the president.
one told me he can't even afford transport fare . he said what is the use of voting if no one cares about him? with time northerners brain will be reset and this will realize that the war should be against politicians not against fellow citizens.
they will become civilized or hardship will do it for them by force
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Optional09: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
Zoharariel:

Good! The Northerners too should quickly return the favour so that every tribe can stay & do their tradings & businesses in their enclaves.

We will see the biggest losers in just 6 months! grin

It’s just a matter of time we’ll start killing them every year too

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Northerners must leave the entire south to the desert after the elections.

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by justuschi50: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
miracood:
ONE NIGERIA

PLS LETS LEARN TO LIVE IN PEACE WITH ALL HUMANS
if u are really a nigerian then u will know that Nigeria is never one, so pls stop chanting one 9ja
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by AnanseK(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
[quote author=Mk17 post=75258506][/quote]

I’m talking to persons of good will that are constructive and have good vision for a civilized and law abiding Nigeria. I’m not talking to ignorant people like you who will quickly justify lawlessness.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Almaiga: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2019
vicdom:
wink
Where is that frustrated Bini man bastardising Igbos for nothing in the other thread?? Pls come and defend your masters as they are being fleed out of intimation by your co-Binis. Idiotic clown like you.

#spit#

Go and face your dead Biafra and leave Bini People out of your frustration.

Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by BigBizzy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
good news...everybody go to your state and develop it...of anyone outside wants your goods, they will call, get the goods and make payments....business has moved from analog to digital...and the hausas must embrace technology.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by sky101: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
THIS IS A BIG LIE. THERE IS'NT ANY THING IN THESE PICTURES THAT DIPICT SUCH SUBJECT.

PLEASE, Nigeria is currently in a fragile situation, let's not add to it OR create stories that will worsen things because in the end, actual humans lose either property or life.

PLEASE BE GUIDED.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by sky101: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
sky101:
THIS IS A BIG LIE. THERE IS'NT ANY THING IN THESE PICTURES THAT DIPICT SUCH SUBJECT.

PLEASE, Nigeria is currently in a fragile situation, let's not add to it OR create stories that will worsen things because in the end, actual humans lose either property or life.

PLEASE BE GUIDED.

Also, it has been gathered that northerners are travelling home massively, for the forth coming elections.

THIS IS THE MAIN REASON FOR MASS MOVEMENT OF NORTHERNERS.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by valirex: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You will certainly get this treatment you spelt out here outside your hometown except if you are just a local champion who doesn't leave your environment, in which case, you are safe. But as long as you have reason to leave your environment to elsewhere, such treatment awaits you, watch out for it.

You dey swear for am, is it by force to enter another man's land. They said you and your people should leave is it that hard. Gosh land grabbers
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Binikingdowm: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Edo people are useless.

Lemme inform our brothers in the North
wtf is wrong with you?

You think we like terrorists?
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by sayisayi(m): 2:43am On Jan 31, 2019
[
Imagine a Nigeria where an Igbo president has 14 out of the 17 security heads appointed from only igbo lands. Lol, u guys for don start one problem for the country na. [/quote]

My guy, no mind am. Na Igbo blood na the sacrificial glue that keeps the zoo clunking towards the precipice. Make you talk about the truck driver who was beheaded in Kano. The Christian lady in Abuja two years ago. These things are common. What about cartoon, mere cartoon wahala which was drawn over 2500 miles away. Chai....I tire since.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Redhot111(m): 4:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Princedapace:

I hope after i share this link with u, u can bow down and apologize:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/02/nigerian-woman-beheaded-kano-over-blasphemy

U think u are dealing with a local guy? Bro, I am learned, far read, and a good traveler. Calm down.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/breaking-news-mob-behead-woman-kano-blasphemy/

https://punchng.com/man-whose-wife-murdered-kano-mob-flees-east-speaks-dauda-suspects-acquitted-court-killed-wife-presence/

I have shared links to the story by major newsline.. See, bro, if we begin to kill like u guys kill over there, naija for don scatter.. In fact, if an igbo happened to be the president and behave the way Buhari is behaving, u guys for don set the country ablaze..

Do u want me to share links of people killed after 2011 election becus Buhari lost? If GEJ didnt accept the defeat, the people in the north would have gone on rampant killings.

My brother, calm down once again.

Imagine a Nigeria where an Igbo president has 14 out of the 17 security heads appointed from only igbo lands. Lol, u guys for don start one problem for the country na.

Bros leave tat guy alone. Stop trying to enlighten a man that has made up his mind to dwell in eternal self deception. It's herculean task.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Redhot111(m): 4:51am On Jan 31, 2019
lazborn:
wat is even there in the Ekpoma and esan entirely, remove AAU from ekpoma u will see how useless and quite d place will b
see Mugu. So assume there is nothing there, they should wait and let some blood suckers overrun them in their soil?
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Princedapace(m): 5:45am On Jan 31, 2019
Redhot111:

Bros leave tat guy alone. Stop trying to enlighten a man that has made up his mind to dwell in eternal self deception. It's herculean task.

Thanks jaree. Those guys dont ever want to hear fact. The people have cost us so much in this country. No matter how much we want to lie to our selves. just imagine a Nigeria where an Igbo president appointed 14 out of the 17 security heads from only igbo land. Na even our brothers from the south go carry the matter for head pass..

Sometimes i wonder if they did juju to us in this part of the world. May God grant me the desire to leave naija. It is a cast system. As for the guy, he has abandoned the post. Truth is looking at him and he couldnt talk anymore.

1 Like

Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Princedapace:

Thanks jaree. Those guys dont ever want to hear fact. The people have cost us so much in this country. No matter how much we want to lie to our selves. just imagine a Nigeria where an Igbo president appointed 14 out of the 17 security heads from only igbo land. Na even our brothers from the south go carry the matter for head pass..

Sometimes i wonder if they did juju to us in this part of the world. May God grant me the desire to leave naija. It is a cast system. As for the guy, he has abandoned the post. Truth is looking at him and he couldnt talk anymore.

14 out of 17? Guy, there'll be a nationwide protest.
Re: Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos by Princedapace(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ahamefuna0001:

14 out of 17? Guy, there'll be a nationwide protest.

But Buhari has done it and no protest!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds / Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / APC Primary: Buhari To Take Final Decision As Govs Failed To Reach Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.