Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium (45975 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) / Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by bizzibodi(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
The gods are angry with PDP.they shld boycott this election in totality. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by Yeeyo: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
APC should be more concerned in stampede that happened in Borno APC campaign
A lot of people died in maiduguri

1 Like

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by Oski34: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
*KIRKLAND & FELT*

*BOOM BOOM BOOM NEWS REAL COMPANY 100%*���������������?����������������

Kirkland & Felt is composed of John Kirkland and William Felt, both well experienced in their respective industries. Mr. Kirkland is a proprietor of a Bitcoin mining operation since 2011 in Iceland and Mr. Felt has been in the stock market trading since the mid 1990's. With the industry of trading evolving through the years, his expertise has been put well in good use in the crypto currency trading market since 2016.

*KIRKLAND FET*
*PACKAGES*

��� *1. MAX TRADE*
*7%Daily*
*Minimum Deposit $25 - $100,000*
*Total Days 20*
*GET STARTED*�

��� *2. HIGH TRADE*
*155% AFTER 28 DAYS*
*Minimum Deposit $10 - $100,000*
*GET STARTED*�

��� *3. MINING PLAN*
*1.25%Daily*
*Minimum Deposit $10 - $100,000*
*Total Days 20*
*GET STARTED*�

https://www.kirkfelt.com/splash.php?ref=Nazom3
*Register here* ..�

*REFERRAL COMMISSION*
7% 2% 1%

*minimum withdraw*
perfect money -0.20$
Payeer-1$
Dogecoin-1$
Dash-1$
Bitcoin -5$

TELEGRAM
http:///kfelt
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by chinedumoooo: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
This is how pdp will collapse after 2019 election.

2 Likes

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by GambaOsaka: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
See wetin Buhari cause again.
We don taya for this Jubril man o.
Since he came into office, there has been reduction in quality of material used for podium making.
grin
Oya wailers, I've given you a point, expand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by arsenal33: 11:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
awelekiti:
It's attributed to human error. Thank God nobody died and no casualties recorded. None of the aspirants also collapsed like that man always does...I no mention name oo
PDP contractor...e don chop money

2 Likes

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by successjohnny(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
The handwriting is clear on the wall. Even the gods are angry with PDP. Stop blaming the engineer. The PDP contractor looted the money for the podium and Onoghen,the trillionaire set him free. See the consequences now. I'm still laughing. Biko let me share the video.

2 Likes

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by Galaticos444: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
and d shooting and stabbing in lagos apc rally

1 Like

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by berrystunn(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
fatymore:
I don't believe this... Any eye witness here

The video is 2015 campaign
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by Tajmahal1000: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2019
HonEmeritus:
Wait, is this actually real?

It’s very real.

The man beside the man who recited Auhuzu billahi is the current PDP governorship candidate in Kebbi State in the 2019 election, Senator Isa Galaudu. Sen. Galaudu was Bukola Saraki’s Chief of Staff for 3 years before he was replaced by Baba Ahmed.

1 Like

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by Tajmahal1000: 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
berrystunn:

You are wrong. This is 2018; not 2015. It was last month. It was during the PDP Kebbi State governorship campaign.

Senator Isa Galaudu, the current Kebbi PDP candidate, was in APC in 2015. He was the one directly beside the man who held the microphone and recited Auhuzu billahi...

2 Likes

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by Akiika: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2019
They will even scheme themselves at the detriment of their safety undecided
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by bengasyl(m): 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
MrAJQ:
I couldn't stop laughing
are you still laughing?
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by Shikena(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
berrystunn:

PDP man, see as you come lie with full confidence grin
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by Antoeni(m): 11:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
PDP can never change.The money meant for ordinary stage was embezzled.The stage collapsed.That is exactly how they collapsed Nigeria after 16 years in power.
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by sarmuel97(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
lol � ;Dlol �
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by deomelo: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Facts are coming out that the podium was actually an uncompleted and abandoned podium that they camouflaged with decoration.

= Another sad tale of abandoned PDP project.

Sucks to be PDP..

grin grin grin
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by berrystunn(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Shikena:

PDP man, see as you come lie with full confidence grin

Do you want prove?
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by berrystunn(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Tajmahal1000:

You are wrong. This is 2018; not 2015. It was last month. It was during the PDP Kebbi State governorship campaign.

Senator Isa Galaudu, the current Kebbi PDP candidate, was in APC in 2015. He was the one directly beside the man who held the microphone and recited Auhuzu billahi...

Prove please
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by Shikena(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
berrystunn:

Do you want prove?
Yes, truth is sacred.
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by haffaze777(m): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2019
deomelo:
Facts are coming out that the podium was actually an uncompleted and abandoned podium that they camouflaged with decoration.

= Another sad tale of abandoned PDP project.

Sucks to be PDP..

grin grin grin

PDP and fraud are like C Ronaldo and goalsgrin

1 Like

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by berrystunn(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Shikena:

Yes, truth is sacred.

Not this year am sure of that ..
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by imam07: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2019
BabaIbo:

Hey! Do I look like someone playing zombie's/wailer's or APC/PDP game?

Take your uncouth nature away from my mention, please
See this yeye thing. U for no comment at all. Me i send u? If u like play Ninja not zombie. I fit gun u down from here if u don't stop that your dirty yarns.
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by imam07: 12:05am On Jan 30, 2019
SugarSpill:
OP please stop generalising. No true Nigerian is mocking the PDP, I'm a Nigerian and I'm certainly not mocking the PDP. It's only a segment of buharideens known as the Zombies that are being insolent about the stage collapse at the PDP rally.
You don't have reasons to mock them because you too are already burned with them.
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by imam07: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2019
berrystunn:

Prove please
Do we need the date? What we all know is these are pdp people. I don't need to know the date pdp was buried underground. What I saw is PDP is dead and buried. We all saw it.

2 Likes

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by thatigboman: 12:11am On Jan 30, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
d boko haram attac abi. Dont mind them. They kept shut about it
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by imam07: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2019
berrystunn:

You be idiot. U think we are mumu. 2015 video and the video will just be coming out today. Pdp people will never stop lying. Is in their blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by dododawa1: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2019
fatymore:
I don't believe this... Any eye witness here
even JESUS Christ comes today,U will not still believed, check Ur internet KEBBI state PDP rally.
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by berrystunn(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2019
imam07:
You be idiot. U think we are mumu. 2015 video and the video will just be coming out today. Pdp people will never stop lying. Is in their blood.

Be fooling your self ...with the old video..
What has changed?
Will that stop northern divided vote
Will that stop SE and SS lock down for PDP.
Will that stop the massive turn out from Lagos State with 11 million registered voters.. 85% from church's and Igbo community. .. including AAC take it back youth.

Waiting to vote buhari out including
witches and wizards association of nigeria
That Love hardship, insecurity blood sucking wicked party.
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by berrystunn(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2019
dododawa1:
even JESUS Christ comes today,U will not still believed, check Ur internet KEBBI state PDP rally.
Shut up is old video
Re: More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium by FORNALS(m): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2019
ryloy:
More reactions

If u closely observe the video, you'll notice that the boy with a gadget which looks like a speaker was trying to excuse himself as if he was part of the plot. lolz.... oh PDP will always be PDP. devilish people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void / James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos / Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.