Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Imagine What Will Happen To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine What Will Happen To Nigeria (422 Views)

APC Government Has Really Finished Nigeria. Imagine What CBN Posted / What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What Will Happen To Nigeria by valuedammy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2019
Dear Nairalander,

Just imagine what will happen to the Nation resources if this politicians happen to be the leader in the three arms of government for next four years .

Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
Pls stop wailing in vain.
Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Nigeria by madridguy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
grin
Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Nigeria by phelonrays: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
sorry sir we've already bin ATIKULATED

likes for Atiku
share for Mr baba Go Slow
Re: Imagine What Will Happen To Nigeria by JavaScript9091: 10:34pm On May 28, 2021
valuedammy:
Dear Nairalander,

Just imagine what will happen to the Nation resources if this politicians happen to be the leader in the three arms of government for next four years .

Hello you sent a pm to me but the anti spam bot banned me while I was trying to reply you. You can get my working email on my profile or simply send me a message on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Comparison: US Military Yearly Budget Only Vs Nigeria Yearly Budget / N-power Beneficiaries In Ondo Hold Eight-hour Rally For Buhari / See What Buhari Allegedly Plans To Do To Obasanjo, Jonathan If Re-elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.