Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

"Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe (18302 Views)

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Huddah Monroe / “stop Listening To Nigerian Music” – Huddah Monroe Tells Other African Countries / Huddah Monroe: "No Man Wanna Be My Ex, I Got That African Sauce" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Amagite2: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2019
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has reacted to an article she read online, of how a woman's vagina feels loser after delivery.

According to her, God favoured men so much, and women can never be equal to them. See her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/women-can-never-be-equal-to-men-huddah-monroe.html

2 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Tonmiwatimmy: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
True Talk..... but the way u used your puna now determine.......

3 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by itspzpics(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Rextizz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Tell them foolish feminist

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Tamarapetty(f): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thank God you know.

15 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Hintona(f): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2019
Shebi u r a slay queen
No wonder u r writing rubbish, so if a womans vagina expands it means a man is better than her mtchew.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by celebgistz: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2019
Correct lady

4 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by soberdrunk(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Realists 1 - 0 Feminists

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
Is that why you don't have clothes on?

4 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Sholaco: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ok
Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by SEONaijaExpert: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
The fight for gender equality is a lost one since the days of old.

We can only talk about it, discuss it and laugh about it.

In addition, all feminist are bunch of jokers, deceivers and ignorant group of people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Justbeingreal(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
undecided

The way some ladies open their bodies on social media like it's normal ehn.... Nawa

Another ......OLos**

Anyways she made a point women are trying during child birth...

2 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Fisher007: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Man was created before a woman. ( she is a companion to support and make him better).

Women are actually stronger mentally and wiser than men.

They can endure pain and live longer in most cases.
So why the comparison. It is just to let you know there is no equality.

Both side( man and woman) have their advantage in various aspect of life which mean equality is impossible.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Adewumiaye: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by kenzysmith: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Amagite2:
Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has reacted to an article she read online, of how a woman's vagina feels loser after delivery.

According to her, God favoured men so much, and women can never be equal to them. See her post below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/women-can-never-be-equal-to-men-huddah-monroe.html

k
Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by MZEE01: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2019
Her brain is probably in between her legs.

5 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
True talk. i am happy a woman knows that

2 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by ClearFlair: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Hmm...I want to say something but my girlfriend is watching me, so.... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Mijolnir(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Very true...i concur with her.

1 Like

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Ogaga87(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Let us create a man in OUR image, not just one person but OUR

and later He said, let create an HELPER for the man

No amount feminist push can create an equal

We are the superior sex

In the shortest of words, I'M PROUD TO BE A MAN

3 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Fash20: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
Yuke... Loose
Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by 0koyibos: 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
You would see foolish women and wasted females called feminists arguing with her but let me tell you something, like play like play, this one too would get one good boy to marry. Not because she deserves it but because she knows how to play the game.

Bad girls understand that men have egos. They say things like this to feed the ego of men. Some foolish women without sense would be insulting men and claiming feminist but be tying scarf to go to Shiloh.

Unfortunately, the bad girls get married every Saturday while the good girls are in night vigil shouting "I receive" to miracle husbands.

8 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by EiConsulting: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
It's all in your mind and head darling, and yes you can and even look at some men derogatorily.. my Opinion tho

Planning on working, schooling or living in Canada? Contact us today to help you make that dream come true.
Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by Flexherbal(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2019
A man is different from a woman. They should not be compared.

2 Likes

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by lupezuhey: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
true
Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by DaV8King(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
Glad you know......feminists over to you

1 Share

Re: "Women Can Never Be Equal To Men" - Huddah Monroe by hisexcellency34: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2019
wehrey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson A Yoruba Actress / Genevieve Nnaji Is 33 Years Old Today / I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.