Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) (59829 Views)

"All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos / Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture / Giant APC Broom Erected At The City Gate, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by curlarpy: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baba will be like,
Okorocha, wia is my statue among this?

Okorocha: let my son-in-law be d Governor of this state and I will give u one beside dat one
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Femi316: 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baawaa:
Okorocha is a player
Please am glad to announce to you our status governor and he the person of STATUS ROCHAS OKOROCHA of the status state........?
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Joemetry(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2019
I have never seen a senseless igbo man,,, even the gala hawkers are smart but rodent okorocha is like the Zombie lord whose ass he's licking...

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by proflomo(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
What was stolen and later recovered is funny and lovely. See it here: http://dapalan.com/Q9yl
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by jamezman(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
Buhari will be like guy "HW va I no see mah statue here oh abi na until I lose come failBuhari before u go reason mah matter. .
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
He is saying to buhari look! my Iberiberism. grin
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Femi316: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Baawaa:
Okorocha is a player
Please am glad to announce to you our statue governor and he the person of STATUE ROCHAS OKOROCHA of the statue state........?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by kikake: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Okorocha, sorry ooo.

Hysteria and Delirium are fast showing in you.

You started your problems and loss when you declared war against meaningful development in Imo state's second most populated town where you got the highest number of votes in 2011 to become governor.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Otakom87(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
Imo state and Ogun State is a win win situation for baba Buhari He has two candidates campaigning for him
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Amudeneogu: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2019
Is statute an achievement? Please go and pay your workers and pensioners their entitlement
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
BOOMnaija:
May God punish Lord lugard for making me be a fellow countryman with these bunch of senseless
Old fools....

Amen!
I tell you bro,including Atiku and Peter obi,I still ask God why I am a Nigerian with Saraki and other PDP followers, imagine that kine thing
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2019
PROVERBS 29 : 26 Many seek the ruler’s favour; but every man’s judgment cometh from the Lord.
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Laxx007(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
This idiot they look for ministerial appointment God go scatter your plan
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Timatayo1: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
Se won fi se okurin yi no pelu ere Oga o
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
Surely Buhari saw beauty and development right from his point of landing till his point of exit. Okorocha is truly the king of projects and silent achiever.

Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Timatayo1: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
Se won fi she okurin yi pelu ere in Oga o
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Akabuking: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
BOOMnaija:
May God punish Lord lugard for making me be a fellow countryman with these bunch of senseless
Old fools....

Amen!
blame Zik my brother.
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
How many plates/pots of soup has the statues put down for the less privileged in the State
nonsense!!!
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Amah70: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2019
Rochas Ntoooo.

Orlu has survived your pestilence - a few months more.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by blujoi(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2019
Wow, you mean Iberiberism master was showing PMB his erections cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by israelmao(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
The one they're being shown is not anyway better than anyone of them.
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by jaytee0816(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
Okorocha the homo erectus
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
hahahaha, maybe he was pointing at Jacob Zuma's statue.
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2019
seliaju:
This is funny
Okorocha is an inferno
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by jayvaliar(m): 6:19am On Jan 31, 2019
Nawa ooooo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2019
好朋友
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Charlesfixed210: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2019
SEE BELOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.