Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) (59828 Views)

"All Eyes On The Judiciary" Billboard Erected In Abuja - Photos / Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture / Giant APC Broom Erected At The City Gate, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by Psoul(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari, when he saw the statues of different images of African leaders, he was so excited and he thought the are live humans. He asked Rochas;
Whaoooo.....so all these leaders came all the way from different African countries to welcome me here in Imo State? I'm so excited.

Rochas laughed in his crooked cynical way and say, Baba....they are not live humans rather their statues. Don't worry, I will mold ur own right here if you can help me to see dat that ancient Baboon called Adams is disgraced in 2019 election by making me and my son in law win.
Re: Okorocha Showing President Buhari The Statues He Erected (Photos) by marv1: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Baawaa:
Okorocha is a player
Useless Governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Rivers State Assembly Crises - The Complete Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.