Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos (31533 Views)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah's Condolence Message For Late Chinwoke Mbadinuju Family. / Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead / Mbadinuju, Former Governor Of Anambra State Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by maimalari: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
The remains of the former governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju, have been laid to rest.

The burial ceremony, which was held in his country home, Uli, in the Ihala Local Government Area of the State, was the culmination of three-day-long state funeral activities for the first Executive Governor of the State in the fourth republic.

In a moving and solemn ceremony, the former governor was laid to rest after an inter-denominational burial service held in his honour.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/former-anambra-governor-mbadinuju-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=The%20burial%20ceremony%2C%20which%20was,State%20in%20the%20fourth%20republic.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by immortalcrown(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Farewell!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by maimalari: 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
maimalari:
The remains of the former governor of Anambra State, Dr. Chinwoke Mbadinuju, have been laid to rest.

The burial ceremony, which was held in his country home, Uli, in the Ihala Local Government Area of the State, was the culmination of three-day-long state funeral activities for the first Executive Governor of the State in the fourth republic.

In a moving and solemn ceremony, the former governor was laid to rest after an inter-denominational burial service held in his honour.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/former-anambra-governor-mbadinuju-laid-to-rest/#:~:text=The%20burial%20ceremony%2C%20which%20was,State%20in%20the%20fourth%20republic.

9 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Nonybb: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
The one that said pensioners are dead wood is now in the woods

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by SoNature(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
They say you don't speak ill of the dead, but Mbadinuju will always be remembered as that governor that nearly destroyed Anambra State.

We must always remember that there's judgement for our deeds here on Earth. Dear Reader, what will people remember you for?

48 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by naptu2: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Flags

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Praxis758: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
If only our greedy folks know that all they’re amassing will be valueless to their benefits after they’re committed to the Mother Earth, then, they’ll glorify values and humanity over material and power acquisitions.

18 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by SoNature(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Senator Uche Ekwunife, I see you!

BTW, I see a lot of former governors of Anambra State. Where's Willie Obiano? Perhaps he's still parading his puppy in America. undecided

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Beremx(f): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
I see Willie Obiano's wife.
Hehehehe, I feel like slapping somebody now. grin grin

RIP to the deceased

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by gidgiddy: 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
A very unpopular Governor he was. It was during his administration that students spent almost one year at home because he wouldn't pay state government teachers their salary and they embarked on indefinite strike

Hrle was so unpopular that he became the only PDP Governor who did not get an automatic ticket to run for a second term in 2003. He decamped to some other party, ran for a second term and failed woefully

I remember being at a pool side wedding at Presidential Hotel Enugu when when he was Governor, which he attended. As soon as he walked in with his entourage, he was booed so much that the MC had to beg people to stop

Bianca Ojukwu walked in shortly after that and people over hailed her to show Mbadinuju how unpopular he was

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Armaggedon: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nonybb:
The one that said pensioners are dead wood is now in the woods
Peter Obi also said education is not free and owed water corporation for 8 years, Doctors for one year and lectures for 6 months. One sided story is not good.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Armaggedon: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
RIP
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by MrALIVE: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
I see Willie Obiano's wife.
Hehehehe, I feel like slapping somebody now. grin grin

RIP to the deceased
you saw nothing..obiano's wife is not in any of those pics.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin

This one Uche Ekwunife is wearing same cloth with Peter Obi I hope she's not going align in the next election since she now see that PDP is dead in Anambra and APC is considered abomination in anambra.
that woman and Stella sabi political prostitution well.

12 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Afamed: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
RIP
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Adaisback(f): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Uche Ekwunife will not forget this man in a hurry rest in peace Mbadinuju. Chris Ubah , the god father back then no gree you rest but you are finally resting forever. Jee nke oma

9 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by id4sho(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dust to Dust wink

After the whole struggling

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Afamed: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
gidgiddy:
A very unpopular Governor he was. It was during his administration that students spent almost one year at home because he wouldn't pay state government teachers their salary and they embarked on indefinite strike

Hr was so unpopular that he became the only PDP Governor who did not get an automatic ticket to run for a second term in 2003. He decamped to some other party, ran for a second term and failed woefully

I remember being at a pool side wedding at Presidential Hotel Enugu when when he was Governor, which he attended. As soon as he walked in with his entourage, he was booed so much that the MC had to beg people to stop

Bianca Ojukwu walked in shortly after that and people over hailed her to show Mbadinuju how unpopular he was

You have the automatic hypocrite factory built in you.
According to you, Mbadinuju was unpopular that he didn't get the PDP ticket because of his inability to pay teachers and as such schools were closed.
But same you wanted people to vote for Obi who during his time as Gov in Anambra, Anambra state university went on 7 months strike, Anambra state General hospitals went for 13 months strike.
But here with your hypocrite trait, you still wanted people to vote for same Obi, the Pandora fraud

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by gidgiddy: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
Afamed:

You have the automatic hypocrite factory built in you.
According to you, Mbadinuju was unpopular that he didn't get the PDP ticket because of his inability to pay teachers and as such schools were closed.
But same you wanted people to vote for Obi who during his time as Gov in Anambra, Anambra state university went on 7 months strike, Anambra state General hospitals went for 13 months strike.
But here with your hypocrite trait, you still wanted people to vote for same Obi, the Pandora fraud

This is one character who reasons with his head upside down, trying to change an Mbadinuju thread into an Obi thread. Obi did not pay teachers for seven months? Well he made up for it as Anambra became no 1 in WAEC and NECO nationwide while he was in office

You guys can keep talking about Peter Obi, but it wont change the fact that your hopeless "Jagaban" has in 6 months crashed the value of the Naira, increased inflation and wrecked the economy

His remaining 3 and a half years will likely be worse. Keep talking about Peter Obi as if he is the one in Aso Rock, as things continually get worse

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Alaigbo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
So long this applies to Igbo that insulted Tinubu Buhari daily in this same NL,it's all ok to me.

Seefinish:
only the product from an idiot can easily identify another idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by osuofia2(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
[quote author=maimalari post=127146830][/quote]
Why Obi looks confused

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

Hr was so unpopular that he became the only PDP Governor who did not get an automatic ticket to run for a second term in 2003. He decamped to some other party, ran for a second term and failed woefully

The earlier you stop reasoning based on media propaganda the better for you. Were Doctors not in over one year strike under Peter Obi? Mbadinuju remains the pacesetter for whatever good you see in Anambra today and he allowed peace to reign by not seeing power as do or die affair . May his soul rest in perfect peace.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Kingosytex(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Rest in peace doc. You've completed your own race, all of us will at some point.
All man na walking dead...

Meanwhile, this is the very first time I've seen Obi not putting on a black attireundecided
Evidence ⬇️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Padipadi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
It don reach like 6 months since he died naa!
Them tey before burying him o!

5 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by aariwa(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chai, see as woman Toto ruin this man life.same hoes even attending his burial..smh . The distraction diezani and co created for Jonathan is still fresh in minds of Nigerians unlike obj that dealt with only ashawos .If you are in a certain position in life look away from those hoes to have focus. One of the reasons I like Peter Obi he doesn’t have time for them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju Burial Photos by Padipadi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
SoNature:
Senator Uche Ekwunife, I see you!

BTW, I see a lot of former governors of Anambra State. Where's Willie Obiano? Perhaps he's still parading his puppy in America. undecided
I remembered Ekwunife o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.